Chapter 78

Please come back to me

Chapter 78

 

Tae's POV

 

I know Soo is hurting herself with this decision but I will respect what she wants because I know I can't guarantee that her operation will be successful. I was driving home and I pass by a library. I parked the car and went inside. After a while a bought some wedding dress magazines and drive home.

 

Taeny's POV

 

Tae went inside the house and saw Fany preparing diner in the kitchen. She puts the magazines on the table in the living room and went into the kitchen. Tae back hugs Fany and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

 

" TaeTae, you are home? " she said

 

" Yes, do you need help? " Tae asks

 

Fany smile " Go prepare the table "

 

Tae nods. After a while, Fany comes with Tae favourite foods and put it on the table.

 

" Wow, they are my favourite foods " Tae said happily

 

" Of course, I prepared this especially for my hubby " Fany said and hug Tae

 

" Who is your hubby? " Tae tease

 

" Yah Kim Taeyeon, stop teasing me. Of course is you " Fany blushed

 

Tae chuckles " Let's eat my wifey "

 

After diner, both went into the living room.

 

" Tae, what is this back on the table? " Fany asks while sitting down

 

" Open it and you will see " Tae said

 

Fany takes the bag and open it then smile brightly

 

" You bought the wedding dress magazines " Fany exclaim happily and hug Tae

" Well I think my  wifey need to chose a pretty dress for our weeding. So with all this magazines, you have a lot of choice " Tae smiles

 

They are looking happily the magazines while hugging each other. After a few hours, Fany finally found the dress she likes and they went back into the bedroom. While Fany is taking a bath, Tae is laying on the bed thinking of Soo. After a while, Fany comes out

 

" TaeTae, what are you thinking? " Fany went next to Tae

 

" Fany, if I tell you can you promise me that you won't tell Jessica "

 

" I will do whatever you ask me. Now tell me what happen? "

 

Tae sigh " Is about Soo? "

 

" What happen to Soo? "

 

Tae tell everything to Fany

 

" Soo will hurt herself and the girls " Fany said

 

" I know but this is her decision "

 

Fany sigh " Don't worry, I won't say a word to Jess "

 

Soo's POV

 

The next day I am discharge from the hospital. At the entrance, I stop to wave at my fans and the media. After a while, I went into the minivan and Yul is inside the car waiting for me.

 

" Let's go home " Yul

 

I nod and I put my head on Yul shoulder. Maybe this is the last time I put my head on your shoulder..............I close my eyes and fall asleep.

 

" Babe, we are home " Yul said

 

I slowly open my eyes and went into the house.

 

" Soo take a rest, I will cancel all your function " Kahi said

 

" Thank you unnie "

 

" Babe, I need to go back to the office but I will come back in two hours "

 

I nod then Kahi and Yul left the house. I take my phone out.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I was in my apartment. Today Soo get discharge from the hospital but I can't go because Kwon Yuri is here. I should be the one beside her....................Then my phone rang

 

" Hello "

 

" Jess, is me "

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

" Soo "

 

" Are you free now, I need to talk to you. Can you come to my place? "

 

" Yes, I'll be there in 15 minutes " I hang up and dress quickly

 

I drive at Soo's house. And Soo open the door. When I see her I quickly hug her tightly. I don't mind if she push me away I just want to hug her. But this time, she didn't push me away....Soo hugs me back. Tears fall down.

 

" I miss you Soo "

 

" I miss you too "

 

I look at Soo and I saw tears falling from her.

 

" Jess, I'm sorry for hurting you. "

 

" What are you talking about? "

 

" Tiff, told me everything. You are really stupid "

 

" I'm stupid because I love you. I can't afford to see you hurt " then I kiss Soo on the lips and she kiss me back

 

After a while, Soo pull off the kiss

 

" Soo, I love you. Can you come back to me "

 

" I love you Jess " I smile when I heard her saying that she loves me

 

" But I love Yul too "

 

" Soo, I will give you time to figure it out who you want to be. I will respect you decision. I will do whatever you want me to do after you make your decision "

 

Soo hugs me again.

 

" Thank you Sica "

 

Soo's POV

 

I'm sorry Jessica.............Tears fall down. We talk for an hour then Jessica leave my house. Now I need a plan to break up with them...........Tears fall down again. I'm sorry for hurting you Yuri and Jessica..............but this is the best way for you guys to forget about me and start a new life with someone else because I will probably leave this world soon.................

 

One week later

 

I woke up and saw Yul sleeping next to me. You are so beautiful, but I think today is the last time I'll see you sleeping...........Tears fall down and wipe it then kiss my baby Yul on the lips. She slowly open her eyes and kiss me back. After a few minutes, I pull off the kiss.

 

" You have two important meeting today. " Yul pout. I will never forget your cute action.....

 

After a while, Yul is getting reading to go out.

 

" Babe, I will be home late so don't wait for me " she said and before she left she gives me another kiss. But this time, I didn't let her go. Yul is the one who pull off the kiss and left the house. Baby, I'm so sorry. I love you............Tears fall down again.

 

I call Jessica asking her to meet me at the Han River in two hours because I already check  Yul schedule, after her first meeting she needs to pass by Han River to go to the second meeting place. I ask the bodyguard to stay at the house.

 

Two hours later

 

Soosica's POV

 

Soo is in the car waiting for Sica. After a while she saw a cab coming and Sica comes out. After the cab left I went out from my car. I saw Yul's car passing so I quickly come out making sure she will see me with Jessica. When I come out, Sica runs toward me and hug me

 

" Soo, I miss you "

 

I hug her back tightly " I miss you too " and I look up at Yul direction. I saw her car stop and she is looking at us. Of course, Yul didn't know I look at her. I'm sorry Yul, this is the best way for you to believe that I don't love you anymore...

 

Suddenly Sica kiss me on the lips, I kiss her back. I kiss her back when I look at Yul I saw her crying and I feel my heart get stab. I'm sorry baby for hurting you..... I pull off the kiss and smile at Sica. I take her hand and drag her into the car then drive away.

 

Yuri's POV

 

I just finish my first meeting and now I drive to my second meeting. I pass by Han River then I saw Soo's car then a cab come near her car. After a while I saw Jessica coming out and Soo comes out from her car. Jessica runs toward Soo and hug her. What surprise me is Soo hugs her back and they kiss............I start to cry. After Soo pull off the kiss, she drag Jessica into her car and drive away. This can't happening.........It must be a mistake. Soo won't go back to Jessica.....I wipe my tears and drive to my second meeting.

 

Soosica's POV

 

Soo stop the car near a park and look at Sica.

 

" Sica, I made my decision "

 

Jessica looks at Soo.

 

" I'm sorry, I love Yuri more. "

 

Tears start to fall down from Jessica. " Soo, you said you love me too "

 

Soo looks downs and try to hold her tears " Yes, I love you Sica but I love Yuri more and I want to spend my life with her. I'm sorry Sica " Soo hugs her.

 

" Soo, I love you. It doesn't matter if you love her more. Please let me stay by your side I can be your secret love "

 

" Sica, I can't cheat on Yuri. I'm sorry, if you really love me please let me go. "

 

" But.... " Soo cut her off

 

" Sica, you promised me than you will respect my decision and do whatever I ask you "

 

"....................."

 

" And I have one more favor to ask "

 

" What it is? " Jessica sob

 

" I want you to go back to Paris tonight "

 

" Soo, I have a contract with the company. "

 

" I will take care of it " Soo take out a ticket and give it to Jessica " Please Jessica, do it for me "

 

Jessica takes the tickets and give a sad smile to Soo " I will do it for you if this is what you really want "

 

" Thank you Sica " Soo hugs her

 

Jessica go out from the car and call Kahi.

 

" Hello "

 

" Kahi unnie, it's me Jessica "

 

" Hey Jessica, what's up "

 

" I will go back to Paris tonight, so I call you to give you my resignation "

 

" What? Why? "

 

" Is something personal "

 

" ...................... "

 

" Kahi unnie "

 

" Ok, I understand. Then take care "

 

" Thank you "

 

Jessica go back into the car.

 

" Soo, I have one wish "

 

" What it is? "

 

" Can you be my girlfriend for this few hours? "

 

" Sica..... "

 

" Please Soo "

 

Soo sigh " Ok "

 

After a while, Soo stop in front of the amusement park.

 

" Soo, what are you doing? "

 

" Let's go "

 

Soo open the door for Sica then take her hand and go inside the amusement park.

 

" Why, there no one here " Jessica asks confusedly

 

" Well, I ask them to close the park from the public. So we can be together without media and fans " Soo smile

 

For the next few hours, they are having fun. Soo drive Sica back to the apartment for packing and then Soo drive Sica to the airport. They stay inside the car because Soo want to avoid the public.

 

" Take care Sica "

 

" You too Soo and I love you " tears fall down from Jessica

 

Soo wipe Sica tear and kiss her lips " I love you Sica "

 

Jessica I love you and I really do. Please forgive me for hurting you.............

 

Jessica went inside the airport while Soo is crying in the car.

 

Now is Yuri turn..............