Chapter 16

Please come back to me

Chapter 16

 

Tae's POV

 

I am in their classroom with Fany then I receive a message

 

[Soo]

 

Tae do you know what happen to YoonHyun?

 

[Tae]

 

Huh?! What happen to them?

 

[Soo]

 

Well, Yoona is holding a guy hand and sit next to him. While Seo is coming to class with another guy. They seem having a fight....Did something happen in the club last night?

 

[Tae]

 

Well I don't know why but in the middle of the night, we saw Yoona dancing with a guy and Seo dancing with another guy at the club. Since then Yoona start to avoid Seo.

 

[Soo]

 

Well, we need to talk to them after class.

 

[Tae]

 

Yes, you are right.....

 

Tiffany's POV

I was listening to mrs. Park about the new theory when I looked at Taetae, I saw her texting message to someone. Maybe she is texting to her boyfriend. I sighed.

 

After class " Fany, let's go eat something in the cafeteria. The girls are waiting for us "

 

" Huh?! How do you know they are waiting for us "

 

" Well I texted them during the class " Taetae smile

 

So she was texting to the girls not her boyfriend. A smile appear on my face.

 

" Let's go " then Taetae hold my hand

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

This feeling again..........Am I falling in love  with you Taetae?

 

Tae's POV

 

When I hold Fany hand, my heart start to beat crazily again like last night but today I didn't drink alchool............I should not have this kind of feeling since I already have Teuk oppa but I can't stop this feeling toward her..........

 

Seo's POV

 

After class, I was walking to the cafeteria with Yonghwa.

 

" Seo, have you consider about what I said last night? "

 

" Huh! "

 

" For been my girlfriend "

 

Maybe this is the best for me, forgetting my feeling for Yoona. But can I really do it because I really love her..........

 

" Yes, I will be your girlfriend "

 

He smile brightly the hug me. While hugging I saw Yoona looking at me with a sad face. Is she jealous? Then she turns back to this guy.

Normal POV

 

Soosica, Taeny and Sunbyung are already in the cafeteria. After a while they saw Yoona coming with a guy following by Seo with another guy.

 

" Hey girls, let me introduce my boyfriend Taecyeon "

 

The girls were shock with Yoona news, they look at Seo then greeted Taecyeon.

 

" Girls, he is Yonghwa my boyfriend " Seo said while looking at Yoona

 

Another shock for the girls but this time they look at Yoona then greeted Yonghwa. They sat together and start to talk.

 

" Yoona and Seo, you girls lost the deal last night " Sunny said

 

" What deal? " Yonghwa asked

 

" Last night we made a deal, that if we change partner at the club the loser will pay for our diner the whole week. "

 

" .......................... " silence for Yoona and Seo

 

" Is that so, let me pay for this week diner " Taecyeon said

 

" Oppa, you don't have to. I can pay you know " Since Taecyeon is Yoona childhood friend, he knew about Yoona family same for Yonghwa.

 

" I'll pay Yoona since it was me who made you lost the deal " Yoona nod and continue eating.

 

After a few day, Yoona and Seo are still avoiding each other by going out their boyfriend.

 

Jessica's POV

 

" Krys, have you pack everything "

 

" Yes unnie "

 

" Let's hurry, you will be late for your flight "

 

" Unnie, you and Soo unnie look really great together "

 

" Aish....stop this nonsense " I blush

 

I drag Krystal out the apartment because the girls are waiting for us near Soo's car. Soo is driving us to the airport. During the way the airport, I secretly stare at Soo and every time I looked at her my heart beat crazily.

 

" Unnie, can you stop staring at Soo unnie " Krystal smirked

 

I gave her a deadly glare

 

At the airport - Soo's POV

 

I hug Krystal one last time before she leave.

 

" Unnie, if you like my sister just confess to her " Krys whisper in my ear then I automatically blush

 

" Yah!!! " I pull off the hug

 

" What happen? " Jessica ask

 

My face redden and I see Krystal smirked " Nothing "

 

After Krystal left, I drive back to the apartment. During the way home, I feel Jessica staring at me.

 

" Sica, why are you staring at me? "

 

" No I didn't " she blushed

 

" Yes, you did "

 

" No I didn't " then she turn to the window. So cute..........