Chapter 5

Please come back to me

Chapter 5

 

The next day - JeTi's apartment

 

" Jess, wake up. "

 

" Arghhhh......Tiff let me sleep a little more "

 

" No, wake up now "

 

" Tiff, from our apartment to the university it only take us 10 minutes of walk. "

 

" Today is our first day in the university. We need to go a little bit earlier to find our classroom and get prepare. " Then Tiff forcedly drag Jessica off the bed.

 

" If you are not my bestfriend I will punch you for disturbing my sleep " then she slowly went into the bathroom.

 

After 30 minutes, JeTi went to the university.

 

At SooTaeYoonHyunSunbyung's appartment

 

The six girls are in the dining room eating breakfast.

 

" Hmmm......Seo breakfast is the best " Yoona said while eating

 

Seo smile shyly and continue her breakfast.

 

" Hyomin-ah, when your music course start " Sunny asked

 

" Tonight, so I will be home late "

 

" Be careful when you come home at night " Tae said

 

" I will, don't worry about me Tae " Hyomin smile

 

After breakfast, they went to the university. Outside the apartment door.

 

" Had someone seen our new neighbour? " Seo asked

 

The five other girls shook their head and they walk to the university.

 

" I hope I will find someone interesting this semester. " Soo suddenly said while walking

 

" Maybe you will see the girl who bumped into you yesterday " Sunny said

 

" YAH!!!! SUNNY LEE. " Soo scream

 

All the girls laughed.

 

At the university

 

JeTi's POV

 

" Jess, let's go to the cafeteria and buy something to eat first "

 

" Tiff, I'm not hungry. I'll go find the classroom and have a little sleep " then she leave Tiff alone

 

" Aish, this sleepy head "

 

Taeyeon's POV

We arrived at the university. I'm the only one who took medicine while the others are taking business.

 

" Hey girls, I'll go to my classroom first. I'll see you guys at home "

 

" See you at home " they said together

 

When I enter to the classroom, some student come near me and ask to be my project partner. I just smile at them and look for a sit. I was looking around then I saw a girl reading a book at the back so I went to sit next to her because I really don't want to get disturb by the student who want to be my friend just to get a higher mark.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

After buying breakfast, I search for my classroom. The university is really big I take me more than 10 minutes to find the classroom. When I enter the room, I went to sit at the back of the room and start looking at my book.

 

Suddenly I heard some student said " Taeyeon, may I be your partner for the project? "

 

After a while I saw a girl sitting next to me I look up and at my surprise is the girl I bumped yesterday at the bookstore.

 

She brightly smile at me " Hey is you. I'm Kim Taeyeon " then she shakes my hand

 

" Hi, I'm Tiffany Hwang " I smile back

 

I look around and I saw a few students glance at me. " Taeyeon do you know why they glance at me "

 

Taeyeon smile " Don't mind them. So Tiffany, are you new here? "

 

" Yes, this is my first semester here. I live in L.A. but I came in Korea to study medicine because I want to work at the General Hospital. "

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

So Tiffany want to work at our hospital.

 

" How about you Taeyeon? "

 

" Oh, I want to work at the General Hospital too. I want to become a neurologist. "

 

" Wow, is very difficult to enter into this department there "

 

I just smile and I saw our teacher mrs. Park enter the classroom. The theory last for around an two hours before our class end.

 

" Ok guys, chose your partner for your project " mrs. Park said before she left the classroom.

 

All the student come near me " Taeyeon, will you be my partner? "

 

Tiffany's POV

 

When mrs. Park asked us to choose our partner I want to ask Taeyeon but the whole class came near her to ask her to be their partner. Well I think I need to find someone else.

 

Suddenly I heard " Tiffany, do you want to be my partner? "

 

I brightly smile " Sure Taeyeon "

 

" Sorry guys, I already have a partner " Taeyeon said to the students

 

Then I heard " She is so lucky that Taeyeon choose her at her partner "

 

" For sure, the new girl will have a A+ for this project "

 

What did they mean by A+. We didn't even start the project, how they know we will have an A+ in this project?

 

Taeyeon just smile at me.