Chapter 20

Please come back to me

Chapter 20

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I try to avoid eyes contact with Sica. When Suzy asked her to have breakfast with us I spoke up. After Sica left we eat silently.

 

" Soo, do you remember your promised "

 

" ................. "

 

" Six years ago, I confess my feeling to you before I went to Canada. That day you didn't gave me an answer. You said you will give me an answer when I'm back. So can I have your answer " Suzy look down

 

" Suzy, can you give me a few days. I promise, I will give you an answer "

 

Suzy nods.

 

I'm sorry Suzy, before I give you an answer I need to confirm something with Sica first. I want to make sure of something............

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I was on my way to the university then I saw Taetae walking alone in front of me. I run toward her.

 

" Taetae "

 

She turns her back and smile at me.

 

" Hey, morning Fany "

 

" Taetae, let's walk together " I hold her hand but she let's go of my hand and walk silently. Why she is like this? We always holding hands when we walk together......

 

" Taetae, are you alright? "

 

" Sure " then her phone rang " Oppa, I miss you "

 

When I heard what she just said my heart hurt. I walk in front of her while she is talking with her boyfriend.

 

Tae's POV

 

When Fany holds my hand I let her hand go because I want to stop my feeling for her. Even is hurt, I need to stop now. Luckily, oppa called. When I answer I can't help but said I miss him. At this moment, I really do. I really want oppa to be here............While I'm talking with Teuk, I see Fany walking in front of me. When I hung up, I catch up with her and walk silently to the university.

 

Jessica's POV

 

After class, I wait for Soo because I want to talk to her.

 

When she went out the class " Hey Sica, do you have a minute I want to ask you something "

 

I nod

 

" Let's talk at the roof " Soo walk and I follow her

 

At the roof, we sat silently next to each other. I look at her " Soo, what do you want to talk "

 

" Sica, what do you think of Suzy? " she look at me

 

Why she asked me this?

 

" Well I don't know her. I just saw her for a few minutes but she seems to be a nice girl "

 

" What am I to you Sica? "

 

What did she means?

 

" You are my friend, of course "

 

" Just a friend " she ask

 

No Soo, you are more than a friend to me. I love you.........

 

" Sure, what do you want? " Please Soo, tell me you want us to be more than a friend. If you say, I promise I will break up with Donghae.

 

Soo give me a smile " Nothing, let's go my friend " then she left the roof.

 

What happen to her, she is so weird today.....

 

Soo's POV

 

When I asked her what am I to her I really hope something more than a friend but when Sica said I'm just her friend I feel sad. Is that so, I'll be your friend forever. Then my answer for Suzy is made. This is the best way for me to move on. I will try to love you Suzy.......... I slowly walk away and call Suzy.