Chapter 13

Please come back to me

Chapter 13

 

Inside the club, the girls order their drinks at their table. Slowly, each couple went to the dancing floor.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Well this is my first time dancing with a girl but I like this feeling. Fany is in front of me dancing happily. When the music change, we start to dance more closer. I put my arm around her waist and our face is less than two inches from each other. Then Fany put her head on my shoulder and we dance slowly.

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

My heart start to beat crazily. Why I have this kind of feeling when I touch Fany? Even when I dance with Teuk oppa, the feeling is different......

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I was dancing with Taetae but when the music change, she put her arm around my waist. I really love the feeling I have right now so I put my head on her shoulder and dance slowly with her. I really don't want the music to stop.

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Why I always have this kind of feeling when we touch........

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I drag Sica to the dance floor and we start to dance happily. When the music change, I wrap my arm around her waist then Sica wrap her arm around my neck.

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Why my heart start to beat crazily again? Am I really falling in love with you Sica-ah?

 

Jessica's POV

 

When Soo wrap her arm around my waist my heart start to beat crazily, I don't know why but unconsciously I wrap my arm around her neck. Soo smile at me but I can feel my heart

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

What is this feeling?

 

" Sica, do you want to drink something? " Soo ask

 

" Yes "

 

Then Soo holds my hand and went at our table.

 

Hyomin's POV

 

When Sunny put her arm around my waist, I feel my face redden. I really love this feeling, I hope this moment will never end.

 

Sunny's POV

 

When I put my arm around Hyomin waist, I saw her blushed. She is so cute...This is the first time our faces is less than a inch apart.

 

Seo's POV

 

After dancing with Yoona, I went to the bar counter ordering some drinks for us. Suddenly I heard someone call my name..........