I Borrowed His Body

Waking Up As Him

YOUR POV

 
"Hana, dul, set.. ACTION!" The director siad. He is currently filming Woohyun's scene in the music video 'Man In Love'. That annoying guy who keeps on bothering me have his sceme with a piano and with kids. Aish, what a jerk.
 
"You want juice?" A familiar voice asked. I turned my head for confirmation. It is indeed Myungsoo. He was holding two juice at his both hands. I guess the other one is for me, or for Sungyeol. I just nodded. He threw the can and I'm able to catch it. He sank himself on the chair beside mine and started drinking the juice. He is so hot. I gulped. Seeing Myungsoo at this state hardened my breathing.
 
"Thanks Myungsoo." I cooed.
 
"Myungsoo? I thought you hate calling me Myungsoo?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. I didn't answer. Sungyeol hates calling him Myungsoo. That's why his weird nickname 'L' come in place.
 
"Hoya you're next. Get ready for your scene Sungyeol!" The director announced somewhere from the distance. I stood up.
 
"Myungsoo. I'll get ready for my scene." I immediately turned around. Preventing myself to be involved i his questions again. Those kinds of questions are really hard to answer. Especially when the only person who can answer those questions isn't here. My scene goes truly because I've memorized Sungyeol's scene sincerely. I don't want to commit careless mistakes. It will be unfair to Sungyeol's part.
 
------
 
"Am I fool or something?" I said to myself. I don't even know what is the name of the hospital where my body is staying right now. I think it's part of my responsibility to even know what's happening to my body right now. And to Sungyeol. Is my mother doing good right now? She should have a hard time understanding my body because if the ignorant Sungyeol is there. 
 
I dialled my mother's number into Sungyeol's phone. At least I knew her number. It's ringing. I waited patiently until it was answered.
 
"Yoboseyo?" I mother's voice greeted me. I missed it so much. The fact that I was struggling to feel at home in the Infinite's dorm isn't surprising. Wait, where is really my home? In the hospital? At our old house in Seoul? I realized once Id heard her voice again for a long time. Whenever I'm with her, I'm home. The tears are starting to escape from my eyes again. I want to cry but I just can't. She didn't know that the person whe's talking to right now isn't Sungyeol but Dani. Park Dani.
 
"Anyeonghaseyo..." I greeted politely. My mother is a person who pissed off easily at the people who didn't show respect. "Are you the mother of Dani?" I added.
 
"Yes, who are you? And how do you know my number?" I think she's curious.
 
"I'm her friend." I say softly.
 
"By any chance, are you Myungsoo?" she asked with a curious voice. Eomma, Myungsoo is my boyfriend, husband, partner in life and he's not just my friend.
 
"Yes." I lied. It took her a while to respond.
 
"Oh, I see. Your voice is handsome like how she described it to me." I can feel the merriness in her voice. 
 
"Ahhh..." I'm supposed to ask her a question when she spoke and cut me off. "You call because you want to know how is she right?" For a moment, it felt like she had read all of my thoughts. 
 
"She..." she stopped. I heard some inaudible sobs coming from her. This is hinting me that something isn't right. That there's something wrong happening on my body. And in the hospital.
 
"She..... she's in a coma right now." After saying that, I heard her crying. Letting her pain out. I almost break Sungyeol's phone when I dropped it out from my hand. I'm so shocked. My body is in coma? Why? How? Sungyeol isn't existing right now? Am I supposed to me in a coma right now instead of Sungyeol. He saved me? But why? I should be thankful to him. Because of him, I'm living with Myungsoo and I'm very happy right now. Right, I really borrowed his body. 

Thanks for reading. Comment so I'll know how you feel about this chapter. The story is similar to 'BIG', the drama where the two guy swapped bodies just to save each other. I just realized it. HAHA :d