Woohyun's Point Of View

Waking Up As Him

I come back at our room. Sunggyu hyung is still in his dreamland. I carelessly throw myself in the comfortable bed of mine;Not to sleep, just to relax my back. I touched my heart to feel something, my heartbeat. Thankful that it turns back to normal after that ridiculous scenario. What did just happen? I really don't know. 

"Arghhhh" I heard a growl from Sunggyu hyung. I observed his sleeping figure and feel irritated. I don't know why. What's happening to me seriously. I get up from my bed and proceed at the cabinet across my bed. I open one drawer and saw something;Dani's picture. Yes, Dani. The one who likes L so much. I still remember how much time and effort she's wasting just to be near L. She even follows him home. That's one of the reasons why she didn't even have an idea I exist. 

I clutch the picture of her from the drawer and look at it closely. I go back to my bed and sit. Staring at her beautiful face makes my day complete. As I remember my past, a deep frown climb up to my face. Dani, I and L came from a similar school when we're in the middle years, High School. I still recall the time I first saw Dani. It was the Junior year, late october when our foundation week started. The foundation week is the way to celebrate the anniversary of our school. This special occasion was held one week in our school. We're staying at the marriage booth when we heard screams and teasing voices jogging towards the booth. A girl whose grin is from ear to another had her arms clung to Myungsoo's arms. I knew this guy because he is my classmate. I observed the girl and felt this weird thing happen to me. Butterflies all over my stomach, I can also feel my warm cheeks. She's just really pretty. 

"Myungsoo-yah, let's get married now." She giggled. I saw how Myungsoo rolled his eyes in disapproval. 

"Another stalker of Myungsoo." My friend beside me whispered. I don't answer his observation.

"Hey, Is ignoring me your new mission?" He said with his rough voice, obviously irked.

"I'm sorry, I'm just watching them." The ceremony of the mock marriage starts. I can't help but give a bright smile everytime she does. I can't find a reason why Myungsoo doesn't want to be with her. If I'm the one she likes, I'll definitely gave in. But unfortunately it wasn't. 

***

After that scenario, I never stopped until I knew anything about her. Her name, her favorites, her likes and dislikes and everything. And why does she likes Myungsoo so much. I never have a courage to introduce myself to her because I know she will just forget it and go to Myungsoo again. I used to stay at the bench near the exit of our school to see her. But everytime my eyes caught her, she's always with Myungsoo. I don't want to give up but it leads me to that when I saw them together. That was also the last time I saw her. Myungsoo volunteered to walk her home. I had an idea that maybe Myungsoo likes her too. They can be a best couple if that really happens. That scene also the reason why I'm here. I promised to myself that I'm better than Myungsoo. That I can be the one suitable for Dani than Myungsoo.

"huh." I sighed. I still like Dani so much. I'm just wondering, where she is now? And why did she never go near Myungsoo again?


Updated. Please comment. COMMENT XDDDD  :)