Having A Time With Myungsoo

Waking Up As Him

"Hyung, we should have bought more stuff here in our dorm." Dongwoo announced.

"There's not enough soap, shampoo and the food, the food here doesn't fit the 7 mouths living in this dorm." Sungjong added, also complaining.

"We're in scarcity hyung." those words come out of Hoya's lips.

"Araseo. I'll ask our Manager for money." Sunggyu said while standing up. He goes outside to ask their Manager for money. Time check, 3:00 pm. I scrutinize Myungsoo again while the others wait for their leader. He is perfection. How nice he doesn't notice how my eyes sparkle for him because of his hotness. I can't believe how these guys neglect their supplies for their personal hygiene. I shouldn't have been this uncomfortable if they have toothpaste. I know I'm sick and my body lays at the hospital bed for the whole day but I never forgot doing things about my hygiene. 

Sunggyu came back while wearing his widest grin, largest grin. Even larger than his eyes. Their manager did give him more money than he expected. I guess. Aigoo, they're so spoiled. That's why Myungsoo's handsome face doesn't show weariness. 

"Who wants to buy?" Nobody paid attention. I smiled wide, trying to cover my urge to laugh at this current situation. What kind of leader he is? Nobody is even paying attention at his orders. It's so hot outside, of course nobody wants to be glared by the sun right? I tour my gaze and saw Myungsoo. Right.

"Me! Me and Myungsoo will go at the Supermarket." Myungsoo was surprised. I called him by his real name again. I don't want to call him 'L'. What is he a letter? And what kind of nickname is that? Well, my nickname should be 'K' so that I'm always beside 'L'. Always beside Myungsoo.

 

***

"This." I put the toothpaste into the pushcart. I can't live without that stuff. How can they live without it?

"Why do you pick me? I'm not in the mood right now Sungyeol." He said in a cold way. Oh, I missed the cold Myungsoo. When he looks uninterested in everything around him. That's another part of him I'm craving for back then when I'm still at the hospital. Apparently, it's so obvious that I like Myungsoo very much. I like the happy Myungsoo, the cold Myungsoo, the sad Myungsoo and my favorite: The cute Myungsoo. 

"Don't worry." I patted his back. Almost mocking him. "When I'm beside you, your mood will enlighten up, I swear." I added confidently. I smiled. I notice how his footsteps stopped. He is ahead of me that's why my eyes caught that scene. 

"What's the problem?" I walked near him. Exactly beside him.

"Nothing." He continued walking. Not even concerned if I'm able to follow him. Anyeong Mr. Cold Prince. 

Myungsoo's POV

"When I'm beside you, your mood will enlighten up, I swear." The same words, tone of voice said by Dani when we're together back then. How can Sungyeol know those words? Is it a joke or what? Maybe it's just a coincidence.

"Myungsoo-yah look at those fishes." Sungyeol shouted while pointing at the alive fishes in the aquarium. We're in the market place right now. I suggested using some of the money our Manager gave us. It is also our price for going out in this warm weather while the other member are just calm staying at our comfortable dorm. I really hate this type of season. 

I don't know if I'm crazy or what, but whenever I see Sungyeol, my eyes automatically detect different. Saying that Sungyeol isn't Sungyeol but it is Dani. But what the hell is that? How can that happen? Maybe I missed Dani so much that's why I'm experiencing such reveries. 

"I want that." Sungyeol announced. He pointed at the new ice cream flavor at the Ice Cream parlor where most of my band mates love ordering.

"Cookies and Cream? I thought you hate that type of flavor?" I asked. He's acting so much strange. 

"Why? What is Sungyeol's favorite flavor?" He asked. My hands went to the back of my neck. Scratching it. 

"You don't know the flavor you want? What's happening to you Sungyeol?" He turned back, not answering my question. 

"I don't want to eat Ice Cream anymore Myungsoo. Let's go home." He abruptly said. I followed his order. 

YOUR POV

My hands climb onto his arms while waiting for a taxi.

"I'm sorry for the sudden outburst." I said, ashamed.

"It's OK, looks like you're the one who's not in a good mood right now." He grinned. We indeed look like a couple, except that I was boy. Oh no, I'm in a boy's body. I must be crazy, acting like a girl can make people think that Sungyeol is gay. But what can I do? Myungsoo is a temptation.

'There is the taxi." Myungsoo announced. We brought the supplies and stuffy we have bought. It's so heavy. Good thing Sungyeol's body is quite strong.

"Thank you Kim Myungsoo." I uttered, looking into his eyes. We have settled inside the taxi and we are sitting comfortably.

"Kim Myungsoo? I thought you hate calling me that?" Oh no, that question again. Why the did Sungyeol hate calling Myungsoo by his real name. Myungsoo's curiosity is bothering the hell out of me. He seems very interested in my answer. I turned my head to the side where the window is located. Avoiding him again.

"Park Dani." He added. Butterflies erupt into my stomach as soon as I heard my name. My name that I missed. I want to cry but I can't. Is it possible that Myungsoo finally realized that I'm Dani and nit Sugyeol. I don't interrupt, cause I know he'll say something more. 

"You're acting like her Sungyeol, Accurately her."


I just want to say thank you for reading. XDD

Comment?? Please Comment. I need your comments. LOL :DD