Myungsoo, who is she?

Waking Up As Him

I'm clearly annoyed at the situation. 

"Huh", I let out a deep but bothered sigh. I don't actually like Woohyun, his personality and everything about him. Is he a crazy person or something? I went directly outside the Infinite's dorm to have a moment. A moment to think about the things I should think about. I closed my eyes, sniffling the rough air of midnight. I just hope that this action can make me more comfortable than ever. I really missed the fresh air in our school. I wish I can go back, for just even once. 

"YAH, Lee Sungyeol, why are you alone again?" Myungsoo said as he approaches me. I grinned. I just loved the fact that when everytime I felt being isolated, he's always there willing to sit beside me and listen. 

"Maybe." I responded dryly.

"Myungsoo..." My mouth opened, releasing his name through the thin air. I observed his reaction after calling him by his real name. He doesn't react at all, maybe he got used in Sungyeol calling him 'Myungsoo'.

"What?" He asked curiously.

"Do you have somebody that you like?" There was a moment of uncomfortable silence as the both of us stared at each other. I have an idea that I had a courage in asking him this type of question.

"Well...." He paused. His gaze is locked into mine. 

"Actually... I still like..her.." "Hey guys, what are you doing there?" Myungsoo's words were stopped by Woohyun's. Arghhhhh, he just produced an iritating action that made my eyes roll in disturbance.

"Oh hey Woohyun." Myungsoo smiled, welcoming Woohyun to our conversation.

"What are you talking about?" Woohyun procedeed to question us after he sits beside us.

"Random things." Myungsoo answered him plainly. I'm so irritated right now. Myungsoo should have answered my question. The question that is in my heart for too long.

"I'm quite sleepy, I want to go to bed now." I announced.

"What about our conversations? I want to talk long." Woohyun winked at me. Woohyun what the are you doing? Are you gay? I just roll my eyes again to Woohyun. 

"He changed a lot." I heard him saying that after leaving them behind. 

.

.

.

"The number you dialled is currently unavailable, please leave a message." I throw my phone on the cozy bed. Eomma, I really missed you. I just want to hug you so tight eomma. That stubborn tears suddenly escaped from my eyes. I cried for the whole night thinking about my body's condition. I'm curious to death right now. The disappointment I'm feeling right now is tremendous, and Myungsoo's answer to my question before is included in it. Myungsoo, so you said that you still like.. you still like her. Who is she Myungsoo? Who is she?


Please comment. Updated after a long time. HAHAHHA. ^_^