That Stupid Wish

Waking Up As Him

"Dinner is here." A middle-aged nurse come in my room, startling me out of my reveries. Arghh. Dinner? How can someone call those foods as a dinner? The tasteless and lifeless that's always served for me? The Doctor recommended me to eat those kinds of food to help me for faster recovery. But I can't see any changes at all. Recovery? Where? 

"Leave the food miss, I'll eat them up later." I said while wearing my warm smile without looking at the nurse. My eyes are focused on the tv screen. Watching some shows that can remove my boredom. She only managed to let out a quiet 'yeah'. She looks tired. Who wouldn't be? Taking care of sick patients for the whole day without having enough time to come home and take care of their own families. All of the nurses here are the same. They need to sacrifice in order to earn enough money to provide the needs of their families. 

"I missed Korea." I said to myself proudly. I'm currently staying here in America for the fast recovery of my illness. My mother believes that the Hospitals here in this country have such high technology in treating fatal and dangerous disease of different kinds of people. 

Myungsoo's POV

"Done we're done." The Director said. Our most awaited words finally came. "Yeah." The six people besides me divulged in unison.

"L you want to join?" Sungyeol asked, moving himself near me. 

"Where?" I said back flatly.

"At the bar." He whispered. Not an ordinary whisper but whisper with intentions. Lee Sungyeol, the king of of s, lust, and iness. Compared to all of us, Sungyeol seems to be the best player ever. Playing not just a woman's face but also their bodies.

"I guess you wouldn't want to join us." There's a hint of teasing in his voice.

"You're right." I just smirked.

"Move on Kim Myungsoo." He said using my true name. I felt a tap on my shoulder, a gesture of comforting somebody.

"What are you talking about Sungyeol?" My brows furrowed together. He quickly pushed me and forced me to turn around. Now he's facing my back. He immediately snatched the wallet inside my pocket and open it. He took the picture from it. Park Dani's picture. I'm shocked. That picture is still there? For almost 3 years.

"See." He raised the picture happily. Swinging it from left to right. I grabbed it immediately. At that moment, I just wanted to snap off his twiggy arms but I'll save that for another time. He looked at me for a second, smiled in satisfaction, and burst out into an ending fit of laughter afterwards.

"Aishhh." I hissed and turned around. I broke his laughing meter after I did that.

"L forget about Dani. How come you're very handsome yet you haven't dated any single girl for almost three years. You are L now, Myungsoo is gone. The Myungsoo who loves Dani." I stopped. His words actually are right. Dani is still the owner of my heart. 

Your POV

"Infinite will release a new album. Wish you'll support us." The guy with small eyes said. I guess he's the leader. Another album? Then the camera's view went to Myungsoo and Sungyeol playing with each other. The show is about Infinite's interview on their next album. I don't really care about those damn crazy albums neither their songs. I just care about Myungsoo. Scrutinizing, making sure that my eyes weren't wrong. 

Sungyeol is with Myungsoo again? And they're both part of a 7-member band who does everything together? Eating together,  performing together, living together and I doubt if they even shower together. Sungyeol has been part of Myungsoo's life for almost 3 years. No, he's been part of Myungsoo's life since he is born. What a lucky guy.

"Arghhh." I made a noise that's mix between a groaned and a sigh. The fact that is Sungyeol is always besides Myungsoo frustrates me. That's my job. To be around with Myungsoo everyday. But unfortunately, this disease is the reason why I resigned.

"HOW I WISHED I CAN BE SUNGYEOL!!" I blurted out. I put my hand in my mouth. I catched a short glint of light in my eyes. What a nonesense words coming out between my lips. I turned the TV off and eat the lifeless food that's been beside my bed.

Myungsoo's POV

I'm currently walking on my way to our dorm right now. Sure, I'll be alone again. My bandmates went to club and party their asses out. I don't have any interest in going in those clubs and meeting so damn new girls who have nothing to show except for their y bodies. And those kind of girls isn't my ideal type. I get the picture of Dani from my wallet and smiled without hesitating. I still don't have any information where she is and why did she leaved without even telling me. Suddenly, my eyes caught a glint of light from the sky? What is that?


Done. What do you think about this update? Comment please. Please please! ♥♥