Flashback 2

Waking Up As Him

My story about me marrying Myungsoo earned me a rolling eyes and a killing glare. But, at least he agreed on the idea of walking with me on our way home. That's the happiest thing I've ever heard. Hearing him say the word YES made my embarrassment to cease. It is a date or what? I felt the rapid beating of my heart. It pounded against my chest and I felt like the whole world can hear it.

"Myungsoo-yah." I am the first one who has a courage to break the silence circling between the two of us. It isn't 'awkward' because I won't be ever awkward with Myungsoo. He turned to meet my eyes. Maybe my voice finally registered in his brain.

"What is that?" A smile formed in his face. That action of him makes me nervous is that the reason I forgot the thing I want to ask him.

"Ahmm..ahmm.." Brain please tell me what am I supposed to ask. Arghhhhhh. I pathetically said to myself.

"Why did I join you?" His sudden words made my jaw slightly agape in wonder. He even gave me his typical small smile. That kind of smile I'm talking about, the kind of smile that makes him flawlessly cute. Please Myungsoo don't let me fall for you all over again.

"How did you know?" I asked, obviously fussed.

"What did I know?" He responded, wearing a puzzling look on his face.

The question I'm supposed to ask you, but unfortunately, you're the first one who figured it out." I bowed, trying to hide any embarrassment that it created.

"Ahh.." He managed to laugh at himself. "The question is written all over your face." He said. All over my face. Blushing, I looked away and my hair cascaded down to cover my face.

"Raise your head, you should be proud of your beautiful face." He added. At that time, my whole world suddenly stopped. Seems like all of the parts of my body stopped working. I can see Myungsoo walking ahead me. Of course, his words don't have an effect on him. How I wish he would also feel this feeling I have right now. Myungsoo-yah. You're fool.

*****
 
"We're here." Our destination is reached: My house. Which means that our so-called date is over.
 
"Thanks Myungsoo." I said with confidence. He do nothing more than I expected. Instead, he turn his back and started walking. Oh, he's back from being a cold person again.
 
"MYUNGSOO-YAH!!! JUST REMEMBER THAT I WON'T STOP LIKING YOU UNTIL YOU LIKE ME TOO!!" I shouted at the tops of my lungs. I expect him to turn back and face me but, I failed. What a jerk?
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
"MYUNGSOO-YAH!!! JUST REMEMBER THAT I WON'T STOP LIKING YOU UNTIL YOU LIKE ME TOO!!" Those words from her is making my brain busy. Why had I even allowed myself to be with her. Now I'm getting confused. Aish, This is all her fault. Now, everytime I close my eyes I could see nothing but her. Park Dani.
*brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* The vibrating of my phone pushed me out of my stupid reverie. It's a text message from Lee Sungyeol, My bestfriend since kindergarten. He said he wanted me to go at the park this night, 6pm because he will say an important thing. I'm doubting. All of his ideas are sometimes nonsense and childish. But, since he is my friend, I should give him a chance. Believing and trusting him is part of my responsibility. 
 
Your POV
 
"Eomma, Eomma!" I'm shouting again. The volume of my shout recently and my shout today is almost the same. Poor throat. She isn't home yet. Great. I shuffled into my room as fast as I could. 
"ASDFGHJKL!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" I started shouting again as soon as I opened my room's door. Throwing myself into my soft bed is the next thing I do. I can't control myself in spazzing more because I just can't. How Myungsoo said those words. That I'm beautiful and he's even looking at my face. ''MYUNGSOO-YAH!! MARRY ME!! MARRY ME PLEASE'' I shouted again.
 
"Aw." My excitement and joy suddenly disappeared when I feel a bit ache in my chest. The beating of my heart isn't normal. It is slow. It should be fast because I'm spazzing right now. Signals that there's something wrong. I tried my best to stand up but this ache conquers my whole body. The pain travels so fast, like a glint of light. I need to get up and call my mother about these weird things that's happening to me right now. My tears suddenly flow. I'm scared. Totally scared. Breathe, I need to breathe. But what's happening? I can't breathe properly. I can feel some thing that's blocking the air's passage through my body. It feels like I'm dying.
 
***
 
I opened my eyes and cried as soon as I saw my mother's worrying face. I told her the whole story about the weird things. I felt something wrong as soon as a tear coming out from her eyes is seen by me.
"What's my disease." I asked flatly. Not having so much damn emotion. She held my hand and assured it with a squeeze.
"My daughter...." She started crying. My mother loves drama.
"Eomma, don't cry. Do you want me to cry too?" She wiped the tears and started telling me everything. So I have a dangerous disease concerning some of my organs. Heart and Lungs. She said that a treatment should be done to me soon because I need to be healthy again. My mother wants me to be treated in America because she believes the high standard medical techniques in that country. I have no choice just to follow her orders. Why did this happen when Myungsoo is starting to notice me. I shut my eyes.
 

Long chapter. Comment?