Flashback 3

Waking Up As Him

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Sungyeol-yah! Lee Sungyeol where are you?" I made shouts when I notice that Sungyeol is nowhere to be find. Damn, this man asked for a meet up and yet he's isn't here.

"SURPRISED!" Out of a sudden, Lee Sungyeol's face appeared just in front of me. I gave him an intense glare; meaning I'm not happy about the things he's doing now. He just laughed at my sudden outburst. I followed him, we both end up laughing.

****

"What?" That's all I can say after what did Sungyeol said. I heaved a sigh.

"Is that part of your childish idea?" I added.

"Nope, I'm quite serious about it." He tried to throw a smile. Being cheerful even if I'm not.

I reached my bag and stood up. "Well keep that to yourself, cause I won't be joining you."

"WAIT!!!" He uttered aloud. He also stand.

"Can you just join me. It's a sign of being a supportive friend." He said while wearing his pleasing eyes. 

"Are you crazy? You want to be a singer when you don't have any talents in singing. Wait, you doesn't have any talents at all." I smirked while saying that. 

"Yah, your words are hurting me." He pouted. "And I'm not saying that'll be auditioning as singers. A group. I want to be part of a group. Like Super Junior, Shinee, TVXQ, Big Bang and many many more groups that is performing here in Korea and abroad." He added. His perseverance is there.

"I'll think about it." I answered plainly. I felt a smile crept on his face.

****

I leave the park immediately when our little "arguments" are done. I don't really trust Sungyeol's idea. There are those teeny weeny amount of doubts still suffocating my train of thoughts.

I felt a weird effect on me when I passed Dani's house. Peculiarly, the lights were off this time. I checked my watch, 6:30 pm. They must be out this time. Maybe in mall. I made chuckles.

****

"MYUNGSOO-YAH, JUST REMEMBER THAT I WON'T ATOP LIKING YOU UNTIL YOU LIKE ME TOO." Dani's words still inside me. I've made a plan on asking her to go out with me tomorrow. I don't know, maybe I'm slowly falling for her. And she deserved that. She deserved being liked by me too.

***

I'm on my way to our school. I'm supposed to walk with Dani but my parents decided to send me to school. Being a parent to me when I don't need it. Arghhh. But I'm still thankful. I got to school, waved at them and excitedly walk.

The school's atmosphere is folic as usual. Those stubborn kids who's hobby is to skip a clas they didn't like conquered my eye sight. I can't imagine how burden they are to their parents. I walked towards the corridor. Headphones inside my ears. It's You by Super Junior is the song I've chosen. It's you Dani, It's you. My little smile is the reason why some of the random people in the corridor looked at me. Yeah, who wouldn't think you as a crazy person when you're smiling alone, and in some random instances.

I reached our room's door. "Hana, Dul, Set." I counted. I opened the door. Weird, Dani isn't here yet? I checked the time from the wall clock of our room. 7:30, 30 minutes before the start of our flag ceremony and our classes. As far as I know, Dani is one of our early birds in the class. I just let out a sigh. I don't know why I have this feeling, It's like I'm not complete without her. Maybe because she's spazzing so hard that night after our sweet but short walk together. A smile formed on my face. If she will be late today, I swear she will be absent for tomorrow, cause I'll be asking her to join me on a date later.

End OF Flashback


End of flashback. Please comment so I know what you think about my story. Thanks. I'll be waiting for your comments. xDD