Confusions, Confessions and Conundrums

Waking Up As Him

Myungsoo's POV

It's 5:50 am when my cell phone starts ringing. It's a call from an anonymous number. I answered it. 

"Myungsoo...." It is a familiar voice of a female. I'm very curious about who it is. 

"Myungsoo, she loves you so much." My eyes widen after that. She loves me so much? If there is a person who loves me so much, then that is Dani. But after thinking about it, the voice of the person on the other line sounds so much similar to her.

"DANI. DANI." I shouted. I don't care if Dongwoo will be awaken because of that.

"She loves you so much, that love gives her a motivation to do ridiculous things." I don't get anything she said. 

"Where are you Dani? Dani? Dani?" I heard the beep beep sound, signaling me that the call was already finished. Tears started to fall in my eyes. I noticed the unbelievable shaking of my body. I am drenched in sweat. I can't believe that Dani's voice and all those absurd things that she have said gave me an extreme side effect. A negative one. I'm so confused right now. I looked at the unknown number and called it. I need to make sure. I need to make Dani explain everything that I'm curious about. Why do you have to say those things? Where are you? And what does the person that loves me so much did?

"Sorry but the number you have dialled does not exist." I ended the call right away. I checked if I had dialled the correct number. My fingers hastily clicked the call logs on my phone and almost made my phone break in shock. The unknown number who just called a few minutes before isn't listed. What's wrong with my phone? I also checked on the dialled number, but it is gone. What was that? Am I dreaming? But everything seems so real, even her voice. The voice that I truly missed. Park DaNi, what's happening? My cell phone started ringing again. I answered it immediately, without even looking who it is.

"Dani, Dani I love you. I love you so much please stop doing things that is making me confused." I blurted out. 

"I love you? I'm the one who should say that to her." The voice is familiar, I think it is Woohyun's. He is the one who should say that to Dani? The 'I love you' thing? My confusion is increasing. I let out an unattractive snort.

"What do you want?" I asked. 

"Let's talk. A serious one. Meet me at the rooftop now." He answered my question.

"We're talking right now." I teased. I don't know, but the fact that he said some ridiculous and unbelievable things made me irked. 

"Hey L, or I should call you by your true name, Myungsoo, go up right now. I don't have much patience. We should talk about her, and I think you have a right to know what I'm going to say. COME HERE RIGHT NOW." He ended the call with his shout. I prepared to go out of the room and headed to the rooftop.

"What is it?" I asked after my eyes caught Woohyun's silhouette. He smiled, but there is something in his smile, but I can't read what is it. I fixed my gaze on him. Watching his actions carefully. He goes near me.

"I love you Dani?" He started. 

"Yes. I love her. I love her so much than you can imagine. Why? You have feelings for her? I know that we all came from the same school. You should know her, right?" I said. I swallowed with a deep feeling of unease.

"You're right. I know her, and I just don't know her. I like her." He smiled again.

"But she doesn't know you. Why? Because her attention is always on me." The words slipped from my tongue. He grabbed my collar as soon as he can. His ferocious eyes are locked into mine. 

"So you're happy now? Myungsoo I love her. She is mine. Dani is mine. Don't you know that I've fallen in love with Dani before you do. You fall for her right after walking with her the night before she's gone, right? But me, I fall for her the moment I saw her, at the wedding booth, one year before she disappear. You're a damn idiot for not noticing her. You should be proud of yourself, you ruined her life." He smirked in satisfaction.

"I can tell her that I love her." I said quickly. He kept sending me death glares. 

"It's too late Myungsoo. I will do anything just to get her." He said, with a peevish look.

"Dani is mine, I love her. Nobody's yours Woohyun." I pushed him hard to increase the distance between us.

"You love dani?" The furious gaze from the both of us stopped when Sungyeol speak. He heard everything.


Comment? Conundrums means mysteries.. LOL I just made it starts with letter C so that there will be a pattern. I hope you like the update.