Am I Sungyeol?

Waking Up As Him

Myungsoo's POV

I just can't believe what have I done. Hugging and calling Sungyeol as Dani. When I opened my eyes, I saw Dani. Exactly her. I don't know how, but she looked so real. I didn't know that it's just Sungyeol. And the most confusing part is he didn't even tell me that it is him and I'm just imagining things. Is that the new Sungyeol? He doesn't have an attitude like that. Ignoring one's mistake. His hobby is like correcting people's mistakes. Especially mine when it comes to Dani.

I took a glimpse where Sungyeol is seated in the van. He is near the window of the vehicle. Next to him are Woohyun, Sungjong and Me respectively. 

"Sungyeol-ah, why are you so quiet?" Woohyun asked while putting his arms into Sungyeol's shoulders. I observed his reaction into Woohyun's action. Peculiar. So peculiar. He resembles a girl who had a first time encounter with boys. And the weirdest part of that is he is acting a little like Dani.

-FLASHBACK-

During our prom in 3rd year of high school. That time Dani really followed me the whole event. She sat at our section area even if she's not part of it. Since our Juniors have 10 sections, the seating arrangement in prom is by section also. Her section is seating so far from ours. It's from another corner of the place. But she was just amazing, simply amazing. She even sat comfortably at my chair while the other girl's are asking me to dance with them. I can feel how envious she felt that time. I didn't approve her request to dance with me because I don't want to. It's not that I really don't want her, is that I just want to . 

While I'm dancing, I observed how some of my boy classmates go near her and asked her for a date. But she's always declining those offers. She said and promised me that I'll be the person she will marry.

The time those boys go sit beside her and some of them even put their arms around her bare shoulders. She's wearing a tube kind of gown. I could feel how uncomfortable she is. That's why I went in their direction and I have no choice but to offer a dance to Dani. Of course, she accepted my offer. That's the only thing she wanted. I think we danced for the whole night until the closing of our prom.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Sungyeol are you sick?" Woohyun asked why touching Sungyeol's forehead. He immediately holds Woohyun's hand while wearing his most intense glare. "Can you stop bothering me?" With that, he put the arm on Woohyun's thigh hastily. I gave my soft laugh at the cute sudden outburst. Everybody except for Sungyeol looked at me. I cleared my throat as I pretend to be looking around.

"Aissh, what's happening to our choding? Please don't act glum." Woohyun added as he messed up Sungyeol's hair.

"I said you're annoying me." He sent death glared again.

"What a jerk." Woohyun brought his mp3 player up. Choosing some nice songs to get rid of his embarrassment. Sungyeol rapidly hauled it from Woohyun's hand.

"Do you have any Super Junior songs?" He asked charmingly.

"No. YAH! Why do you keep bothering me? Can't you see I'm listening into some songs?" Woohyun said, copying what have Sungyeol said a little earlier.

"I don't care," Sungyeol responded flatly. He is scanning the list of music on the mp3 player.

"YAH Sungyeol, I thought your favorite band is Girl's Generation because they;re beautiful and y?" Sunggyu hyung, who is seated beside our manager who is also the driver asked, joining in the conversation.

"NO, Super Junior is my favorite. Specially Yesung. YAH, nnoying guy, do you have 'Love Really Hurts' by Yesung? He asked Woohyun.

"So gay." Woohyun said while ing the mp3 player to Sungyeol. He just groaned in defeat. Sungyeol just rolled his eyes in disdain.

Super Junior? Yesung? As far as I know, those are the favorites of Dani. How can Sungyeol likes a boy band Super Junior when all of his life is dedicated for girls only. Is he playing a trick on me right now? But how did he know about Dani's interest? They're not even close.


Updated. Comment so I'll know how you feel about my update. ♥♥