a Piece

~[WHY] `~[SHE] LEFT US?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“i’m so Sorry to made you wait this long”


changmin sit beside karam, karam raise his head to look at changmin direction, and then lowered his head again, made a sound with his shoes, he sit nervously.


“em...it’s ok , just.” Karam cut his word,staring changmin eyes before turn his sight back to his shoes.

“just what?..” changmin raised his eyebrow, confused.

“it’s feel so weird...” karam stop again, this time changmin didn’t said any words, he wait karam.focuse his eyes on karam face,he look karam bite his lips.

“i guess you won’t meet me anymore because someting i don’t know why, i think our friednship will end....just by you didn’t replay my message, hahhaha, i know i’m too childish..”

changmin startled,he just thought about never met with karam anymore, before he met with his father, changmin left his sight from karam, uncomfortable to make any eyes contact with karam, he know karam look at him now, he look at the sky,inhale deep breath before look at karam again, changmin smile.

“why you think so weird like that?”.changmin chuckled, he ruffled karam hair and put his hand on karam shoulder.”of course i will...i just didn’t replay your message once and you already think bad about me?”.changmin pinch karam nose, karam whine and piss changmin hand.”that’s why i told you it’s weird and may be silly, weird thought” changmin sigh.

“c’m on..”

Changmin raised from his seat and order his hand to karam.

“eh? Where?”

Karam reached changmin hand hesitately.

“just follow me..”

-Karam POV-

I just followed him, letting him to dragged me, the fact that we are holding each other make me happy, i look at his wide shoulder,he put his hand on his pocket, he look so formal today, but , i’m just too happy to being with him.

He called taxi,i confused, i look at him to ask for explanation, why he didn’t bring his own car, but he just open the door car for me and push my back slowly to force me to enter the car,he smile at me, so nice, i feel like i’m being a girl now, we’re still holding each other, i look at our hand,he grip it tightly.

I couldn’t remember clearly how we arrivd here, at train station, once again i asked him for exlplanation, he just remain silent and give me his smile as answer.

He bought a tickets for us, i even couldn’t see where is our destination, i just follow him,even this is weird,i won’t bother my mind to think about weird side, i just know that i’m happy to be with him.

Even here is so crowd,i can walk freely since changmin give a huge space for me to walk, why to be with him is feel so secure ?.
We sit beside the window,we didn’t break our holding hand till now, just when he paid for ticket and taxi.

“where we wanna go?”

“just a trip”

“yah, that’s so short answer, i expect more”

I pouted and crossed my arms.he smiled at me and ruffle my hair again,i blow it, still in my position, it told a rejection for his explanation.

“can you just wait and see?”

I shake my head.

“it’s surprise..”

He winked at me , and the point i’m completely feel treathening by him like a girl.he focuse his eyes on the road, i didn’t know where we wanna go,the road is so unfamiliar for me.

We just silent,sometimes when we see beautifull scene in front of us we will looking at each other and smile, i want to reached his hand and hold it , what is wrong with me?

Since changmin didn’t say any single word, even the road view is refreshing and beautifull but i can’t hold my sleepy eyes, i keep yawning.

“are you sleepy?”

I yawned again and nodded.he patted his shoulder to signaling me to lay on it.i shake my head, i want to tell him that i can bear it.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 


I feel someone rubbed my cheek slowly,i open my eyes.

“we’re arrive karam..wake up..”

“hmm...”

I startled beacuse i’m too close with his face, i feel so embarrassed.

“let’s go..”

He took my hand and dragged me to come out from the train.

“changmin, tell me , where we wanna go? If you don’t want to tell me, i won’t come with you”

he chuckled, i feel like a kid now.

“yah!”

I smacked his shoulder hard.

“you just did it karam, you already come with me..”

We called taxi again,i guess we have a long trip.i look at my surrounding, i really didn’t know this place, i mean, i never see this is TV, this is so natural, village, yeah,i can called this place as a village, i can see the big tree is everywhere ,and now i can see a mountain from a distance, i feel excited suddenly.

“thanks sir.”

Changmin paid the taxi , we arrived at one of house here,the house look so traditional, but it seems comfortable.

“come here..”

I stand like a lost kid beside the street, i feel hesitate to walk in.

“it’s ok, i know the owner, i came here oftenly”

“who’s there?”

I hear some one open the door .

“this is me grandpa”

O God, don’t tell me he bring me to his grand father home, i’m not ready.eh? what the hell is wrong with me, i’m not his girl, wake up karam.

“e...changmin..changminnie..”

“yeah..this is me...”

Changmin hug that old man, i smile when i look at him, why he look so manly today.

“ah, i’m with my friend, he is karam”

I pull out my hand for hand shake,but the old man give me a hug instead, he patted my back hard.

“welcome home boy...where is your father?”

“appa busy grand pa, he couldn’t come with us”

“eh.lets come in”

“i won’t be long here grand pa..i have a college schedule, and karam shi has his own class too”

“ah, that’s too bad, you rarely come here now, and when you have a time you just come for awhile, i feel sad, i have many games to do..hhaha”


“i will come here oftenly if i have a time grand pa..”

“feels like your own home karam, be comfortable, and changmin, just like usual”

The old man left us.

“where he wanna go?”

I asked changmin.

“old man schedule.”

“yah! Why you always so mean to me today, all my question, you didn’t answer it”

“HEY,i’m serious, that’s old man schedule, i don’t know what they do”

“anyway, do you feel tire? In the left is my room, you can take a nap, i will have a walk”

“no way! How comes you leave me here, i will come with you,who is he? Is he your grand father? I mean the real one?”

“oh, nope, i like to come here with my father to fishing, and then i met him at fishing place, we become a family, and now, everytime i came here, we don’t need to booked a hotel , we can stay here”


“wow, that’s so cool...ah, i wanna go fishing..i want to try it..i never do it in my life”

Changmin smile at me and put his hand on my shoulder.

“that’s why i brought you here, these is your birthday present......................”

I just speachless, this is too much.

-end karam pov-

“but,don’t you feel tire ?”

“nope...lets go now..”

“don’t be so excited, you have to change your clothes first...”

“eh, we should? But, i didn’t bring anything with me.”

“just come to my room, choose the clothes which is suitable with you”

“how about you...don’t go away ok..stay here..”

“yeah...or,should we changing together..”

“thanks, no need”

-changmin pov-

I look at him walk straight to my room, he just come to my life, but i feel like i was know him a whole of my life, finally my wish come true, i want to have a brother, god grant my wish, how i can make my brother to be happy? I wanna be a good brother for him , but if appa now that i’m out of his planning, he won’t put his trust on me anymore, but i can’t, i can’t make karam suffer, he is my only brother, i will grant my father wish with my own way.

“i’m done...ppalli go..go..”

He wore my shirt,pink one, he look really cute , i wanna pinch his nose, he tugged my arms spoiledly.

“hold on karam, i have to changing too..”

“eh, you’re right, ppalli..”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“yah! Yah!..slowly..”

Karam keep screaming while i dragged this raft to accrossed the river.

“karam, relax, relax, you won’t be sink if we stay on the raft, don’t stomp your feet, just sit, the raft will be in trouble if you keep moving”

“this is your fault if i die here,”

“hahhaha,,don’t act like a kid,”

“but i’m scare, i seariously totally afraid of this river”

“where you put your excited ?you force me to be hurry and now you screaming like a girl”

“yah! Yah...ppalli drag this stupid raft, ppalli ...”

“you said slowly and now ppalli, you’re really unsteady teenage”

Karam pouted and try to sit sweetly while gripping the edge of the raft tightly.

“nha..jump..”

We arrive at the small island in this river, i found this place with my father, here has a lot of fish.

“yah!..yah.! why you leave me?”

Karam started to panicked,i left him on the raft to tied the raft at the big tree , so it couldn’t get away, but, karam freak out, he is really afraid, he won’t jump here, so i jump back at the raft and hug him.

“that’s ok”

I rubbed his back slowly,i didn’t know that he will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter