epilogue

~[WHY] `~[SHE] LEFT US?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junsu parked his car,  he enter the house which is not closed.he look a round and found yoochun.

“where is my lovely sister and nephew hyung?”

Junsu asked the man who was sitting lifelessly on the couch, junsu just arrived at yoochun house, he just comeback at his tour, he didn’t know what was happening in this two weeks he gone.

 “why so quiet here, where are they?”

he sit beside yoochun and don’t smell the weirdness yet.

“su.........am i a sinner?”

“nae?...........”

Junsu tuned his head and look at yoochun intensely, and he realized something was wrong, really wrong.

“is that my faulth to take the adventage of their fragile love?”

Junsu decide to just listen, he spanning his body fully and sit facing yoochun.

“i never be in love to someone in my life like i’ve been in love with your sister..............she is the most perfect creation of god i ever seen..................she come from heaven...................”

Junsu start to worried, is there anything happen with his sister?..but he tried to be patience.

“and then......................i just couldnt think straight, i want to have her no matter what.......i used to have everything i want, in any kind of way..........as long as i can get it..............”

“sure you can hyung..”

Junsu reply shortly.

“i felt like a champion when i could have her in my grip.....................but.......i forgot something, she is not a thing..............she have a heart...................that never could be grip by me.........................”

Junsu start to know where the conversation going on....yoochun tears start to drop from his eyes.

“she never love me su.................in her life only jung yunho.............never me....................not once.......jaejoong never love me....su......”

Yoochun look at junsu with the tears rolling down , junsu feel so pity for him, he close the gap between them and hug yoochun, try to calm the man.

“no hyung..................don’t talk like that.........how did you know?.....no..”

Junsu confused, yes he know that jung name, but he think thats just a memories that everyone want to forget, he still remember the time when his sister kneel down in front of their parent with the man beside her, ask their parent bless, what they got just slap and curse.....the painfull time to remember..but , why now?

Yoochun told everything to junsu, junsu just listen every words from yoochun, without he realized he already crying too, he never known that his sister was live in this kind of hardness, he never know, cause he is too busy with his own life, his study.

“i will go back to US su.........nothing left here for me.”

“really hyung? ...dont you want to see them anymore..they are apart of you...your life.”

“no....yes they are my life, but im not their life, their life is jung yunho, im no one su.......”

“hyung, how about your job...........”

“i can handle it from US, i have many mans here.......”

“hyung..........dont you want to see them for the last time at least?”

“of course i want........but, do they want to meet me too?”

“nae hyung, im sure they want it too...........”

“thank you su..............”

“nae..........when you will come back to US”

“soon su......sooner i go, it will be better.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“su................i cant...”

Junsu accompany yoochun to yunho mansion,this is the day that he will return to US, jaejoong and karam didnt back to home after that accident in the hospital, yoochung assumed that they want to take care of yunho, but deep in his heart, he know that they already found their place.

“hyung.....its ok...im here..............”

Junsu tried to make yoochun confident.but yoochun hesitate to step his feet.

“i think i can’t su........i dont want to broke their happiness...”

Yoochun step backward and enter his car again.

“yah hyung, dont being like this.........lets go..”

Junsu try to open the door, but yoochun lock it.

“no su.........i think it will be better without say any single words..just left and being forgotten, like never came to their life.”

Yoochun put his sun glasses, cover his sadness.

“su..please give this letter to jaejoong.”

He ive junsu the letter and start the engine..junsu just stand dumbfounded.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“jaejoong noona..................”

Junsu stand in front of the door, jaejoong look shocked to met with his dongsaeng.

“when you come back? Why you know that im here?”

Junsu didnt answer his sister.

“where is karam noona? We didnt have a time...hurry..”

“wae...wae............”

Junsu busy to look inside the mansion to found karam, but he didnt see anyone.

“noona, yoochun hyung left to US..this morning, he is right in his way, if we are hurry , we may catch him...”

“what? Yoochun left? ...........this fast? How? When?...”

“noona..no time to explain, where is he?”

“whats wrong umma?”

Changmin comeout with karam, changmin look strangely to the men in front of his house.

“umma have to go changminnie, karam...lets go...”

“i will drive you two..”

“dont...appa need you..just stay here...........”

“no...i will accompany umma and karam.”

“where we wanna go umma?”

Karam interrupted.

“umma promise, just an hour, umma will be back right away......this is important...”

Jaejoong rush to follow junsu while dragging karam along with her. Changmin seeing them in uncomfortable feeling..but he hear his appa calling him, may be his appa also hear the busy outside the house.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They run to the airpot, junsu told everything to karam and jaejoong in their way to the airpot,jaejoong feel really bad, yes, he did it again, broke another man in to a pieces.but she dont want to lie anymore, she dont want to pretend anymore, she dont want to be keep silent.

This is the final, no turning back.

“yoochun!!!!!!!”

Junsu call yoochun when he saw yoochun back, already in the line to be check in.

Yoochun turned his head and shocked to see his twin angle also call his name.

They approach yoochun.

“appa.........karam said sorry...............karam need a time............dont go......forgive karam.”

Karam start to sob beside the line, jaejoong following her child.and stand beside him.

“yoochun, you dont have to go...............................”

“karam-ah, jaejoongie.................im sorry for everything i did, i took your real life and let you playing in my game for all the time...................im sorry cause im happy with all your sorrow.”

Jaejoong hug yoochun, karam join them, he confused how to react, this is so fast for him, he need more time to think.

“yoochunie............im thankfull to you....and im sorry.............you’re really a kind men, you deserves better than me.”

Yoochun kiss jaejoong forehead and hug karam tightly for the last time, the airpot already announcment his name, he is the last one  to be enter the air plane.

Junsu patted his shoulder and join the two to wave to yoochun.

“do you really have to go?!”

Jaejoong asked before yoochun enter the check in area.

Yoochun nod and smile.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After yunho getting well, really well and have ability to comeback to work, changmin and karam finally come to a conclusion that they want their parent to get married again.

Finally yunho a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter