NUMB

~[WHY] `~[SHE] LEFT US?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-changmin POV-


Appa send a doctor to us like he said, doctor came and checked if anything wrong or bad thing happen to karam, fortunately he is ok,i asked karam for another trip,just to waste the time untill the sun dawn,appa called me that the police already start to search karam, i smiled,karam phone turn off last night, he didn’t brought the charger with him of course, really perfect, we didn’t do anything much, but that woman already stress by herself, that’s enough for the beginning, we need to make that woman and her husband at least ashame because over worried about their already high school boy whom will come back to his house just couple hours later,i wanna clap my hands in our way to seoul.

“hyung, what’s funny? Why you’re smiling all the time?”

His voice snap me to the reality, i smiled to this cute boy, since when he called me “hyung”?, thats strange to hear it from him.

“hyung? Who’s your hyung? You never called me that way.”

“why? That’s nothing wrong with it, you’re older than me.”

“yeah, that’s right.you can call me anything you want.”

Ah, just a name, that’s doesn’t matter, i don’t want to make that thing bothering me.

“you...answer me.”

Karam point his hand to my nose, tease me to bite it, he act too cute as a guy now a day, i wanna bite his finger.he did it in purpose, tapped my nose slowly with his index finger.

“i’m happy.”

“happy? That’s why you smiling.hm..you happy because of me?”

He tapped his chin, and crossed his arms, act like thinking,and then he look at me with his corner eyes, smiling, show me his white teeths,cute.
God,

“so confident..nope.”

“i know , that’s because of me, you just denied it.”

He smiled and sit confidently in his spot,ah, this boy,  i wanna eat him alive.he look straight to the scene in front of us, the sounds of moving train could hear clearly when we stop talking to each other,i wonder what he’s thinking about, when he shut his mouth up, he will turn to look like cold boy,myterious, may be karam just a little kid, but,sometimes i feel like i couldn’t figure it out, what he really is.

“hey, you wanna stay here till when?”

He snap his hands in front of me, i’m still in my deep thought, i didn’t realized we already arrived.i smiled at him and get up slowly, wondering my head from bunch the top,he shook his head seeing what i do.

“you act like you’re a syndrom guy with over high.”

“i’m.i should watch out my beautifull head carefully little kid.”

“euyy..ppalli..i’m worried.i have a bad feeling, umma must be so worry now.”

His eyes unfocuse on me, seeing the taxi for us.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
“appa...appa...where are you.”

I enter the house, my maid open the door for me, i didn’t see the sign of my father present, i called him but he didn’t pick up his phone.
i left karam at his school, i shoulnd’t to drive his home, i don’t want to meet with his parent, let he explain it by himself, my mission end.
Where is my father?

“appa..”

I called him once again when entering his office, no answer, i look at the smoke around his table, but, where is the source of that smoke?.

“appa...are you here?”

Ah, stupid me, why i didn’t asked my maid where is my father right now,i almost turn back when i hear some sounds, so soft, sobbed, i walk straight to his table , i look under his table, and, like i was thinking, he sit there, listening to the music , settled his ear phone and smoking, that’s why he couldn’t hear me, i bend beside him, he didn’t realized my present, he closed his eyes, i don’t know what song he is litening now, but, i can see the tears escape slowly from the corner of his eyes.he is too childish as a 40 years old men, sitting under the table,i couldn’t believe it.he babling something.

“appa..what are you doing.?”

I touch his knee softly, he startled,and wipe his tears in a rush.

“when you come back?”

He was really shocked, he also hitted his head with table edge when he tried to get out under the table, he must be so ashamed to get caught by me in this condition, he used to look stronge in my eyes.

“ah, just arrived.”

“where is karam?”

He sat on his chair, i could see his eyes still watery,he avoided eyes contact with me.

“may be he was at home now, i didn’t send him home, it will suspicious that we’re do it on purpose.”

“hm..yeah,you must be tire, just go sleep, we can talk later.”

I know he have so much in his thought, i want to ask him, but i also didn’t want to force him, he hate to show his weakness in front of me.

“ah, nae..i will back to my room then.”

He nodded, just before i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter