Sehun's Crush

Of Beginning, Falling In Love, and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hola!!!

*watches EXO's WOLF MV again* *rolls like a benben and cries a river*

 

________________________________

 

Spring, 2013

 

“Hyung, seriously? Arranged marriage? Like, seriously??”

 

Joonmyun sighed heavily over his iPhone, staring at the piles of documents in front of him. “Don’t make me stressed more, Sehun.”

 

Still can’t believe what his friend had said to him, Oh Sehun whines more over the line. “Hyung, you agreed when they prepared you to be the heir, you agreed when they told you to attend some random high-class party instead of hanging with us, you even agreed to work there in the middle of your study in college, now you even easily agreed when they told you to marry a stranger???”

 

“Sehun, please calm down, it’s me who’s going to marry not you.” Joonmyun snorted. “You missed some points here. First, I didn’t easily agree. I told them that I don’t want them to decide which girl I’m going to marry. And – “

 

“Yeah you told them that, and they told you to stick on the plan because it’s for your own good, and then you told them that you understand and they told you that the discussion is over.”

 

Joonmyun closed his eyes. Sometimes this kid knows him too much that he could make him feel stupid. “And second, she’s not really a stranger. My mother said we met in 2000 when I was nine. Apparently her parents and mine are close friends since college and their friendship continues to business colleagues. And somehow they got this magical idea to arrange a marriage for us. My mother said she had grown into a sweet and beautiful girl that my mother became a bit worried that I can’t keep up with her.”

 

“Oh wow,” Sehun murmured, “what a cliché words your mother said there. Of course she will praise her into the highest sky, she’s trying to persuade you to marry that girl. Who’s her name? I bet it’s something like Sooyoung or Sunhwa, or maybe Hana, or even Jangmi, or even Sooyeon, come on, am I wrong?”

 

“Yeah you’re wrong, genius.” Joonmyun laughed. “Her name is Saehyun. Byun Saehyun.”

 

There’s this long silence that make Joonmyun thought Sehun already hung up, but judging by the blasting sound of some heavy RnB song that he could hear slightly, Joonmyun decides that he should ask Sehun what’s –

 

“BYUN SAEHYUN???” Sehun screamed, not failing to show his lisp.

 

Poor Joonmyun needs to pull back his phone away from his ear for a few seconds before he stick it on his ear again. “Dammit Sehun, I’m going deaf!!”

 

“Byun Saehyun, you say??” Sehun asked breathlessly, “that Byun Saehyun???”

 

“Uh, how many ‘Byun Saehyun’s are there actually?”

 

There’s a slight pause before Sehun speaks again. “Hyung, Share Tea café near your office, fifteen minutes.”

 

 

____________

 

 

Wednesday, 24th April 2013

 

Dear Diary,

 

Yeah forgive my absence again, I’ve been too busy with my school, but now I’m free! I mean, free from assignments. Yeah, just assignments. I graduated last month. Oh I’m gonna miss my highschool friends. Well not really. Well okay I’ll miss them. But I’ll make friends in college, right? Well, that, if I’m still going to college.

 

Yesterday mommy told me about my arranged marriage with her best friend’s son. His name is Kim Joonmyun. Mommy said he had grown into a handsome and perfectly mannered young man, he’s currently working at his father’s company now. He graduated from college not so long ago. He’s four years older than me, which is not a problem, since, well, you know, haha. I don’t know, maybe mommy was telling me nice things about him just so I will agree. But hey, I have nothing to lose after all if I marry that guy. At least not anymore. So I just agreed.

 

I’m wondering if Yifan is happy now. This is what he wanted, right? Me, moving on with my life, and another bulls about that. Tsk.

 

 

____________

 

 

Oh Sehun is slowly the Pearl Milk Tea from the straw as he closed his eyes. Then he savors the flavor as he chewed the pearls inside his mouth, swallowing it with so much unnecessary feeling. Then he opened his eyes, finding the certain Kim Joonmyun is still staring at him, his Orange Smoothies is still untouched.

 

“So this girl, Byun Saehyun,” Joonmyun started to speak, “you know her?”

 

Sehun took a deep breath, exhaling dramatically, and stare back. “Yes. In fact, she’s my classmate.”

 

“Your classmate? How could I never hear about her? It means she’s my junior too, right?”

 

“Hyung, you’re already graduated when I went to Sun Park High.” Sehun said to him.

 

Joonmyun shrugged. “Tell me about this girl.”

 

“Okay.” Sehun said. “Byun Saehyun. She’s like, your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter