Wedding Day pt. 2 | Nice Joonie is Handsome

Of Beginning, Falling In Love, and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Where are you Byun Saehyun??

 

After minutes of searching and searching Joonmyun starts to gets out of breath, he didn’t realize that he has been speed-walking. Joonmyun wants to ask some people if they see her, but that would cause everyone to worry and chaos will be built. He hates being the center of attention for an inappropriate cause, so he chose to find her himself.

 

Or maybe I could ask some waitress, he noted. And then he mentally slapped his forehead. No, they’ll start gossiping about Saehyun’s whereabouts.

 

He failed to notice that there’s this one waitress that has been looking at him nervously. Right when he noticed her, she gasped and stares at him. Sensing something wrong, Joonmyun immediately walked towards her with a hope rising in his chest.

 

“Excuse me,” Joonmyun said politely.

 

The waitress seems caught off-guard. “C-can I help you, sir?”

 

“Actually you might can,” Joonmyun flashes his killer smile, always succeed to get any certain thing he want, like this one, “perhaps, you saw Miss Byun? The bride? I’ve been searching for her, I really need to see her.”

 

“Uh,” the waitress mumbled, “I’m afraid that I don’t see her too, sir.”

 

“Oh, really?” Joonmyun asked, faking his overly disappointed face. “That’s a shame. What to do? I need to see my wife. It feels so, empty, without her.”

 

Ewh, he screamed inside.

 

Joonmyun eyed the waitress again. It looks like the waitress is debating with her own mind. And it looks like finally she gave up. “Please don’t tell Miss Byun that I told you this. She’s at the 45th floor, the rooftop, where the Fountain of Life is.”

 

Okay that was easy. “Thankyou,” Joonmyun eyed the name tag the waitress wear, “Miss Sungmi.”

 

The waitress bowed a couple times to him before she excused herself and disappeared behind the staff door. Joonmyun made his way out of the room, right towards the elevator and pressed the up button. He waited patiently till the ‘ding!’ sound echoes through the small waiting room and the elevator’s door opened. He immediately stepped inside and pressed the ‘45’ button, waiting for the machine to go upward.

 

When he finally arrived at the 45th floor, he met a couple of tall men standing not too far from the elevator. He recognized them as Saehyun’s bodyguards. He nodded slightly at them and they bowed slightly at him.

 

“Where’s Saehyun?” he asked.

 

“Oh, Young Master.” One of them, Yunho, speaks. “Young Lady is at the fountain.”

 

“But Young Master, forgive my impoliteness but I think Young Lady doesn’t want to be disturbed by now.” Changmin, the taller one, added quietly. Then he shut his mouth tight as Yunho darted a glare at him.

 

Joonmyun frowned at them, can’t deny that he felt so small in front of them since they’re towering him with their heights. “But why?”

 

Both of the guards stared at each other, and then they glanced at Joonmyun again. Right when Changmin was about to speak, Yunho cuts him. “Just meet her, it’s alright. I think she needs you, Young Master.”

 

“Say what?” Joonmyun’s eyes widened. Byun Saehyun needs me? What a fantastic joke.

 

Changmin sighs too heavily for his own liking. “Well, just meet her, Young Master.”

 

Joonmyun quietly surprised at how Changmin could easily change his mind just by a single glare of Yunho, but he dismissed his thoughts as he walked towards the fountain. And they’re right, Saehyun is there, standing in front of the medium pool as she stares at the fountain in the middle of it. He could only see her back. He scooted closer to her, stopped his steps right next to her. Saehyun, as if she didn’t realize Joonmyun’s appearance – or simply because she didn’t care, keeps staring at the falling water at the fountain.

 

Curios, Joonmyun tapped Saehyun’s shoulder. “What are you doing here? Soojung has been looking for you.”

 

“Sssh.” Saehyun said without even being bothered to look at him.

 

“Seriously, Saehyun – “

 

“Did you see that?”

 

Joonmyun blinked. “Huh? What?”

 

“That!” Saehyun said as she innocently pointed over the fountain. “Don’t tell me you don’t see that.”

 

“What?” Joonmyun asked impatiently.

 

Saehyun finally rolled her eyeballs and stares at Joonmyun. “Urgh. Okay, you stand here and look well.”

 

Joonmyun doesn’t even know why he agreed with the evil fairy. They exchanged their places, with Saehyun’s hand on his shoulder. “There, ramyun-ssi, look harder!”

 

Seconds passes by and Joonmyun is scooting more closely to the pool, leaning more and more. “What am I supposed to be looking at, Saehyun??”

 

“Look harder Kim Joonmyun.” Saehyun said before she yawned.

 

Joonmyun was about to retort when suddenly he lost his balance and proceed to fall gracefully into the pool, causing a laud sound of splash. Seconds later he resurfaces, hands trashing rapidly here and there to support his body so he could at least float, lung aching for air. He settled his position and finally realized that the pool is not even deep. And there when his senses came back, he heard that laugh. That evil laugh from the fairy in front of him. Saehyun laughed as if she has just seen the most entertaining show on earth. Joonmyun glared at her, wave of anger rushing in him. But more than that he’s mad of himself. How could the Kim Joonmyun tricked by a girl that’s freaking four years younger than him? What the world would say?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter