Definetely, Obviously

Of Beginning, Falling In Love, and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Please read first.]

 

 

Hello again guys!

 

I hope the last two special chapters didn’t confuse you. Both of the chapters are just a sneak peek of the future. This chapter is the continuation of chapter 19. However, things are getting pretty handful starting from this one. Other pairings are taking their parts too. Get ready for new pairings ahead ~~~

 

And I’m planning on posting the pre-story some of the upcoming days. But I’m still thinking over and over again about it, because writing for two on-going fics could make the story messed up or just not nice, right? Not to mention that I update like a snail. Seriously.

 

One last thing; please welcome a new role here!!

 

Happy reading <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From his pheripheral vision, Joonmyun could tell that Saehyun’s eyes have been boring holes on him. But since he’s already used with Saehyun’s weird antics towards him, he just ignored her and continues on devouring the Chocolate Fudge cake in front of him.

 

Oh my, Joonmyun’s eyes are fluttered close as another scoop entered his mouth, I’m in heaven.

 

“You really like chocolate, don’t ya, gramps?” he heard Saehyun chuckled cheerily. “Especially that cake.”

 

“Yeah.” he answered shortly.

 

Saehyun smiled as she rested her head on her hand again, her elbow has been supporting her head on Joonmyun’s work desk. Her decision to buy the cake for Joonmyun is not a waste in the end. The man has been working his on a project in the office for a week already, so she thought that she could at least cheer him up on his work with the cake.

 

In the middle of his heaven, Joonmyun’s also thinking about how Saehyun actually worried about him and tried to give him support. Okay it will be a lie if he doesn’t like Saehyun’s attention, because ever since the chaotic pizza lunch weeks ago, he couldn’t deny that somehow his heart that was ignorant towards mushy things like love is finally opening up bit by bit. Maybe he’s still a bit confused with Joohyun’s presence – seriously, she’s his first love and first love tends to be unforgettable, as what Minseok told him –, but he just can’t deny that Saehyun is slowly taking a special spot in his heart. But then, it’s him. Then what about Saehyun?

 

What could assure him that Saehyun could open up to him too?

 

Because as what he has been seeing from his wife, the latter is still stuck in her past with her ex-boyfriend. How he wish he know who the person is and meet the person if it’s possible, so he could point out what’s so good in that person that Saehyun can’t forget him even until now. From what he saw, Saehyun is not a person who will be bothered by something emotional like exes or past relationship.

 

What scares him the most is that Saehyun has been nice to him just because of their legally married status now. Like, she does everything for him because ‘this is what a wife will do for her husband, right?’ Like their relationship is only based by wedding rings, certificates, and formalities that follows after them.

 

He doesn’t want that.

 

He wants Saehyun to be nice to him because she cares about him, not because of any responsibility as a wife. But just how he could talk to her about that? He’s afraid if he does so then she will laugh at him for being stupid, or worse, she will be offended that he talked about her as if she’s a hypocrite.

 

Even the mighty young successful business man Kim Joonmyun can’t find the right way to speak his mind to his own wife.

 

He blinked rapidly when he realized that Saehyun has been snapping her fingers in front of his face.

 

“I swear if you drool over that expensive cake then I won’t hesitate to choke you with your tie.” she grunted as she leaned on her chair again.

 

“Eh?” he stupidly asked.

 

“You’ve been spacing out. I thought you’re eating the cake by staring at it. Geez, I bet even David Copperfield can’t do that.” Saehyun laughed with thick sarcasm in her voice. “What’s so fun about staring at the cake, ramyun-ssi?”

 

Joonmyun find no words to answer her, so he continues eating the slice of cake.

 

“I like this cake too.” Saehyun said casually at him. “I love chocolate, in every possible form.”

 

A chuckle echoes from Joonmyun. “I finally found someone to accompany me to Choco Factory willingly.”

 

“Choco Factory? Don’t tell me you talked about that Chocolate Factory in Cheondamdong.”

 

“Yep, that Choco Factory.”

 

Saehyun grinned as she clapped her hands, finally having someone who also worships the famous chocolate shop as hard as her. “We definitely should go there!”

 

“Okay. I’ll take you there for a date someday after all these works.” Joonmyun said.

 

Then he finally realized what he had slurred out as he looks up to find Saehyun blinking rapidly at him. “Date?”

 

Joonmyun could only nod slowly.

 

Slowly, but surely, a grin forms itself on Saehyun’s lips, and her face radiates the warm rays that touches his heart in every possible way – okay he’s seriously turning into a hopeless romantic now. “I’d love to go with you, Joon!”

 

He swears he could hear the ice that layered his heart has completely melted away now.

 

____________

 

 

“We’re going to Japan??”

 

“Hm.”

 

Luhan’s doe eyes are a pair of brown orbs that are sparkling in joy as he stares at his boss slash his cousin. “We’re really going to Japan??”

 

“Yep.”

 

“Really really going to Japan??”

 

“Oh God gege you’re so annoying.” Yixing grunts as he throw the airplane tickets on the desk near his bed. “It’s just Japan.”

 

“But what are we going to do there, though? I thought we don’t have any business appointment there.” Luhan says like an excited kid as he sits next to Yixing on the bed. “Are you really going to leave the project here?”

 

“I’ll leave after the project is done. And relax; it will be just a week trip only.” Yixing explained.

 

Luhan blinks at him. “It’s so not you to just plan a trip overseas out of nowhere.” he said softly. “Are you planning a temporary escape, Xing?”

 

There, Luhan knows him too much.

 

“You can say so.” Yixing sighs. He looks up at his older cousin. “I’m kind of feeling suffocated here. Maybe a week in Tokyo will do me good.”

 

All the excitement in Luhan’s eyes is gone, replaced with a worried gaze. No matter how they always bicker in every way, or how y Yixing could act and how y he will also react to it, in the end of the day, they got each other’s back because it has always been just the two of them since they were kids. Both of them had busy parents, which made them spent their time together a lot. In the end, Luhan will always care so much about Yixing, and Yixing will always look up to Luhan.

 

“Xing,” Luhan placed a hand on his cousin’s shoulder, “sorry if it annoys you, but… is it about Zhuxuan?”

 

Because it’s Luhan, it’s his gege who’s talking to him, he nods. “Yeah.” he sighs heavily. “I… have made up my mind about her.”

 

Luhan nodded slowly. “You’re moving on from her…?”

 

To his surprise, Yixing shook his head slowly. “Not like that.” he murmurs. “You know I already love her too much, ge.”

 

“I know.” Luhan says softly. “I know.”

 

“I love her. I always love her. But she… she just can’t love me as much as I love her.” Yixing stares up at the ceiling, as if he’s searching for stars to appear, replacing his tears. “But I think it just can’t be helped. I know her heart has never been mine. Someone else always had it with him. And I think… I just think that I’ll just let her find that person again. I don’t know.” he glanced at his cousin. “Am I being stupid, ge?”

 

Luhan flashes a warm smile at him. “No, not at all, Yixing.” he says. “In fact, that’s a very wise and mature decision of yours. You just want her to be happy, even if it’s not with you. That’s a very noble decision.”

 

“I know, right.” Yixing laughs bitterly. “After all this time, she had broken me, yet I still love her like this.”

 

“But what about Byun Saehyun?” Luhan carefully asks. “I mean, well, you told me once that you’re kind of, well, attracted to her.”

 

Yixing his head aside. Right, Byun Saehyun. His mind went to many days ago when they met in the supermarket near the KJ Enterprise building. He could still remember the weary expression that somehow made his heart ached too.

 

‘You won’t tell anyone, right?’

 

“Maybe I didn’t really fall in love with her. Maybe I fell in love with the idea of moving on and she just had to be in front of me that time.”

 

‘Please.’

 

“Well that’s good.” Luhan sighs in relief. “Because I don’t want you to turn into the third person in TV dramas who crushes on someone’s wife. Seriously, you don’t know how much your words have been bugging me.”

 

Yixing laughed freely this time. “I’m so sorry for always being a trouble to you, Luhan ge.”

 

Grinning, Luhan jokingly punched his cousin’s arm. “At least I can fanboy over them openly now.”

 

“Huh? Fanboy?”

 

“Yep!” Luhan giggled. “I just love to see them. They’re so cute together.”

 

Yixing frowned. “What’s so cute about them?”

 

“Can’t you see? You know how Kim Joonmyun is that shiny and intelligent man when he’s at work but became a jelly on a plate when Saehyun is around?” Luhan giggled again. “It’s so funny to watch him like that.”

 

Eventually Yixing gets what he mean, and then he also laughed. “Don’t make fun of a happy couple, ge.” he said. “By the way, ge, how is Song Qian?”

 

Suddenly Luhan’s smile fades away. “Urgh, why do you have to mention her?”

 

“Well, I was worried when you had a call with her this morning. What happened?”

 

“We broke up.” Luhan shrugged. “It was never love since the first place, after all.”

 

Yixing shook his head as he sighed softly. Luhan just had a girlfriend when they came to Seoul – three years older than him –. A week after being separated by seas, their relationship went downhill – Luhan even lied to the others, saying that he’s single –. And th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter