♦Special B : Ko Youngsun♦

☻☼ ☺♪스타 학원 (Star Academy)♪ ☺☼☻ (♥!Registrations Closed!♥)

Name: Ko Youngsun

Age: 17

AFF Username: sujutwilightfan

AFF Profile Link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/12886

Birth of date: March 11, 1994

 

BirthPlace: Toronto, Texas USA

________________________________________

Personality: 

 

a tomboyish girl and outgoing who is very pretty but doesn't believe if people tell her, she would actually laugh if people tell her how beautiful she is.

Is easy to make friends with but doesn't like girls that only think about boys and dresses.

Very caring to her friends and family but sometimes can be VERY stubborn. She doesn't like it when people would boss her around.

Essa is very brave and will never back down when it comes to fight, well actually Essa likes fights. and if you ever piss her off and call her friends' name under the sun then you better watch out. You’ll never get awkward when with her coz she really likes to chat about random things.

She has awesome vocals that can hit the roof and great dance step that can beat any professional dancer. She is also good when it comes to instruments, she can play the Guitar, piano, flute, violin, cello, and more! :) But her favorite is guitar coz Essa likes acoustic music more. Her composing ability is not bad too. Essa loves music and everything related to it, MUSIC is her LIFE.and that includes dancing and break dancing.

She likes reading books and bracelet. She actually collects them.

Even though her family is very VERY rich, she doesn't used her money for fame and is very independent. Doesn’t like boasting about anything.

She hates using money that she didn't work hard for.

She loves animals and babies especially does cute and pinch-able cheeks. She also loves taking pictures.

Her fashion is SHIRT-JEANS-CONVERSE type of fashion but her sister Hyunri tries to change it. As I said Essa is tomboyish but don't get me wrong she also has a crush on someone. She really hates wearing girly things like, skirts, and high heels.though she can tolerate dress but not those too short dress.

she is very sporty and excel in a lot of sports and martial arts like Taekwondo,Aikido,Judo,Capoeira, volleyball, baseball, basketball, soccer, hockey and etc..

Essa hates bullies so much she would become the bullies of the bullies. 

most people would under estimate her for her pretty facethat looks very vulnerable but she is really very good in a lot of things including, acting, singing, dancing,choreograhing,composing cooking, and  fighting.(street fights not cat fights)

the President really wants Essa to be the Sports Manager since she really excels in that part and not only that Essa is one of the TOP 10 students who got the highest score when they took the examination to get in the school but Essa would just reject it. 

Family Background:

 

Essa was born in Toronto, Texas USA and grow up there but when she was 6 years old her family has to go back to Korea
coz of there business. She was not a rebel and she actually loves her family very much but she just like having fights. is already addicted to music, sports and books at a young age of 5. she has a friends before who always get bullied and because of that she started hating bullies and would save anyone getting bullied.

Essa has two siblings and she is the youngest.
The eldest is Ko Hyunri. She is the reason why Essa is addicted to books but you can never call her a nerd coz she is a total fashionista(that's her work by the way). She always try and change Essa's fashion but when she would drag Essa to the mall Essa would ran and go to the music store or Books store.

The middle and the only boy is Ko Jae Seung and he is the reason why Essa is so brave and excel in a lot of sports. He hates it when guys would go near Essa coz he is over-protective of her but he doesn't have to coz Essa can beat any gangster that messes with her. Jae Seung loves music just like Essa that's why they get along more but don't get me wrong, the three siblings are very close and if one messes with the other then it is a war. Jae Seung is a famous engineer in Asia and Europe.

Ko Tae Jun,Essa's father, is a captain of a famous cruise ship “Royal Caribbean” while Ko Mirah ,Essa's mother, owns several restaurants and hotels in Korea, Singapore, LA, Canada etc.

 

Essa hates bicycle because of one accident when she was still 9 years old.
Ko family were having a vacation that time in the mountain sides.
Essa was trying to learn bicycle on her own so every morning she would wake up early to go to a flat area to practice there.
that place where Essa would practice is very lonely and no people live there but one morning when Essa was practicing on the flat area as always, she thought she saw a cat passed so she pulled the breaks but the breaks wasn't working and she panicked. Essa's bicycle was heading to a corner and she pump into a rock making her fall to the ground. Her chin heats a sharp rock and it made a big opened wound.
Essa didn't faint but she feels like fainting. She has no choice but to stand up and go home but she feels so weak.
The bicycle was broken but Essa still brought it along her.
She walked all the way home with a big wound on her chin dripping blood.
From where she crash it was far away from her home but she manage because Essa never quit.
When she got home, her cousin saw her with blood dripping from her chin and her cousin fainted because of that.
Her mother saw her and immediately rushes her to the hospital. Because of that Essa earned a 4 stitch in the chin. 

Family Members: 

Ko Tae Jun - Essa's Father
Ko Mirah - Essa's mother
Ko Hyunri - eldest of the Ko Siblings
Ko Jae Seung - middle and only boy
Ko Youngsun - youngest

Likes:

 

-her IPod          
-her IPhone
-her guitar        
-ice cream
-chocolates        
-jeans
-her books         
-her collections
-fur animals like dogs and hamster.
-converse or sneakers as long as it's a shoes without a heal
-sweets
-Music
-cute babies
-Photography
-Trees

Dislikes: 

 

-High heels              
-short pants
-mini dress-skirts       
-plastic Person
-over confident person   
-overreacting girls (OA)
-boastful people
-bossing around
-smoking
-Bullies
-syringe
-bikes

     _G~I~R~L~Y~~T~H~I~N~G_

_______________________________________

If yes what is your position?: though the president wants Essa to be the sports manager she would just reject it, not is she just good in sports but she is also one of the TOP 10 who got the highest score in the examination to get it the school.

______________________________________

What kind of student are you?: very smart and excels in sports,martial arts, dancing, ad vocals. but always get into troubles like fighting but the school would never kick her out coz she is one of the TOP students that excels in sports,vocals,dancing and also very smart.

Grades from school before:  91

________________________________________

If yes who?: Jang Hyunseung of B2st(but if it's not fine for you unnie then don't mind this please :)

_______________________________________