The First Class

☻☼ ☺♪스타 학원 (Star Academy)♪ ☺☼☻ (♥!Registrations Closed!♥)

All have gathered to the Big Board List to see what room they will be in...

Ibuki: EHHHH!!! I'm in 2-a with the others... *sigh* and sadly with Taemin Bwoh....

Taemin: YAH! Ibuki don't call me Taemin Bwoh! I preffer you call me Oppa because I'm older!

Ibuki: Oh is that so... Grandpa!

Taemin: EHHH!!! I said Oppa!

Ibuki: What's the difference?

L: Stop fighting! 

Ibuki: Nii-chan, we're not fighting we're arguing...

Hyunseung came with Wooyoung and Taecyeon...

Yinny: FInally oppas are here...THE LATE OPPAS GROUP....

-hugs the oppas-

Ibuki: Yeah Yeah.... Yeah.... Wooyoung Oppa have you seen IU unni around??

Wooyoung: Ahhh...IU?

IU: Anyeong!!!!!!!!!!! Oh 2=A!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly....

Ibuki: Can I hide?? HAHAHA because the love groups are gathering BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yoseob came with Thunder, Sandeul, Gongchan and Jinyoung who is now trying to find Ibuki.....

Yinny: OH THE LATER LATE OPPAS ARE HERE!

Sandeul: OK 2-A!!!!!

Ibu-chan: Ehhhh.............................................................................................................................. Haha the LLO Group!!

Hara: Anyeong!

Hwa young: Unni so late too?

Hana: Hmm...Hara...Hana....Sounds a little bit close....

Niel, Chunji and Kevin arrived...

Minyeong: Oh the super late ones...

Yinny: Lazy late?

Chunji: 2-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ibuki: Why the hell do you guys have to yell where your rooms are? So your "Girls" may visit you aye?

Onew: Yah I didn't shout anything and I don't have a girl, only baby girls who are like my sister and of course my sister Yinny...

Taemin: 2....

Youngsun: Woah trying to say which class too..

Taemin: Ah...no...no....I was.....TO BE OR NOT TO BE....But I'm not from 2-B ok don't misunderstand....

Hyunseung: TO A OR NOT TO A....

Ibuki: Kōryū ittai o tomero! Soe, Onew nii-chan naze anata wa sore o kyohi shimasu ka? ( Stop the heck up! And Onew oppa why did you denied it? )

Onew: What ? Don't do that!

Ibuki: Yah yah... Naze anata wa sore sura shinai... ( Why do you even bother... )

Onew: You're doing it again!

Soojung: let's go to our classes, the bell just rung!

Yinny: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! The Rapper of B2st Junhyung oppa is here! Ahhhhhhhh....Oh and 4minute's godess and leader Jihyun unni with Gayoon unni and Dara unni and Eunjung un....

Ibuki: STOP IT! We're late in the first class!!!! Ohayou unnis! bye!!

Eun Na: Let's GO!!!!

All got to their class but, they were all late so they got punished....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED...