The Students being Teachers...

☻☼ ☺♪스타 학원 (Star Academy)♪ ☺☼☻ (♥!Registrations Closed!♥)

After the 2-A and 3-A have go downstairs and didn't mention the elevator... The announcement has been made and they have missed it... As they were late, the announcer have brought them to her office...

Announcer: So, as you guys from 2-A and 3-A have missed my announcement. But, this is very important for you guys to know so, I will call it out... So, we will be having some students from Special A to teach out our 1-A, 2-A, 3-A students. I will be saying the subject and who is the Special A student to teach it... So, English is for Yinbae, Math for Ibuki, Science is Hana, History is Eun Na, P.E. Class would be for Soojung and lastly Music Class for Minyeong. So do you agree?

Ibuki: HAI! Bwahahaha, I totally agree Sensei! (Teacher, and the announcer is also a teacher but only a sub)

Minyeong: Yes, I do Ma'am. I will do my best in it.

Eun Na: Even though this is more work but, Okay...

Soojung: Ohhhh.... So it was important. But wouldn't the students be so lazy to do just seeing us? They would just sit there I think and just stare at us...

Hwa young: At least we'll teach them so that they will stare at the board....

Onew: Destiny won't let me meet my subject....Math is for me....

Ibuki: Ehhhhh... Sensei, may I be able to do 3-A's Math class for today?

Announcer/Sensei: Hai, you may Ibuki-chan.

Ibuki: Yatta!! (Hooray!!) Okay so, we will be doing the subjects for this week?

Announcer/Sensei: Hai. The teachers and some staff members will be out for a rest. So the Student Council and the chosen Student Teachers will be incharge for this week. So, get going now.

Soomin: Oh so that's why Ryeowook Oppa didn't come...

All of them get going to their desired rooms...

Ibuki: Hehehe... So, I'm your math teacher for today guys, Park Ibuki. I see familiar faces that I hate... And some I have been my oppas... So, Onew nii-chan. STAND UP! (BWAHAHAHA) Answer this please.

WHITEBOARD

16x92x11+32-22= ?

Onew: Ummmmmmmm...... I know this.....

Ibuki: Ehhhh... Jinki Nii-chan can't answer? Hmmmm?

Wooyoung: Ibuki-chan, I know the answer!

Ibuki: Ehhh? I can't believe Wooyoung Nii-chan will answer... Well, Jinki Oppa, please step aside *smiles* I can't believe I'm smiling *sigh*

Wooyoung answers with.... 16202.

Ibuki: Ehhhh... The answer is correct. Well done, Oppa.

Time have passed to 2 hours....

Ibuki: Okay, Oppas, Other Students, Unnis, see you around tomorrow! Tokuni, anata no ani... (Especially you big brother *Onew oppa*)

All: Thank you Ibuki-chan!

Ibuki: And anyways, for your punishment Onew Oppa, *throws a dictionary*. Hope your happy (^^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yinny's English class

Yinbae enters the classroom of 2-A....

Yinny: Good morning 2-A!!!!!!(English)

All: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yinny!

Yinny: Yes I'm your teacher for today and until this week and if some teachers are absent...

Taemin: Oh....Ok...

Tiffany of snsd, the english teacher came..

Yinny: Oh unni, why are you here? you should be resting at your home...

Tiffany: well I just came to bring you the lessons needed...Here....

Yinny: Unni thank you...

Tiffany: Oh don't mind it and they are staring at us like that because they don't uunderstand our professional english words and phrases....

Yinny: Thanks unni....

tiffany said goodbye and good luck to Yinny...

Yinny: So class, please a......

Jinyoung: Yah should'nt we learn like go on this page something Yinny?

Yinny: I HAVE MY OWN TECHNIQUE AND DON'T CALL ME YINNY, CALL ME Ms. LEE YINBAE!!!

All: DEH!

Yinny: What deh....

All: Uh.....

Yinny: Who knows the english meaning of Deh?

Some raised their hands...

Yinny: Ok Krystal-ssi....

Krystal: Ms. Yinbae, it's Yes in English....

Yinny: Krystal you should not be here studying English....Go to our club room of Special A and rest with the other sub teachers...

Krystal: Yes Yinny...

Gongchan: Yah doesn't she get punishment?

Yinny: Gongchan-ssi!!! Don't YAH me....Besides Krys knows English because she lived in California...

Gongchan: Ok.....

Yinny: Ok so your punishment.... Answer this.......-Yinny gave Gongchan a book without answers-

Gongchan: Omo are you serious?

Yinny: Yes....and then go to the Special A club room after class...

Gongchan: Deh............Ahhhhhhhhhhh...Yes ma'am! Kev, Thunder and Niel please go out and rest with our friends....You know English already....

Kev: Ok....Bye....

Yinny: Good...So class what is the meaning of Establishment?

Ibuki run fast to the 2-A Classroom...

Ibuki: I heard someone said punishment without me... Okay so I heard that Gongchan did it, so, PUNISHMENT, Go wa, sono hito ni watashi no yoi hitto jisho ( Go hit that man my good dictionary )

Yinny: Oops...No Violence in my class....gongchan run to the sports field....NOW!!!!

Ibuki: Yinny-kun you're no fun... It's not Violence... It's a punishment hahahaha! Go my precious dictionary *throws the dictionary at Gongchan and it's fast but Yinny stopped her*

Yinny: Class who does not have punishment, go here at the front....gongchan stay....

Ibuki: Gongchan-kun prepare to get hitted... *Throws the White Colored Dictionary*

Gongchan: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *got hit* I see a white light!!!

Hana: Omo..I....

Yinny: Hana-ssi we are still in English class so....

Hana: Understood....Oh my gosh.....I can't watch this....Gongchan hurting so bad.....I must turn around....

Ibuki: Hehehe Watashi wa, kurasu o eigodedesuga, watashi wa ihan o motte imasendea. Yatta ̄ ! ( I'm in english class but I didn't have any violations. Hooray! )

Yinny: Yes Yatta cause you don't have to be in English class, you know English already so you'll just be bored....

Sulli: Hmmmm....Yatta isn't English right?

Minyeong: SO that means.....

Ibuki: PUNISHMENT FOR YINNY-KUN! Well, I don't really want to hurt you so, hmmmm... *Throws a really small dictionary* Done!

-Yinny dodged the little book by moving her neck-

Yinny; I didn't deserve Punishment because I am allowed to say Korean or Japanese to translate it into english!!! So there fore Sulli-ssi and Minyeong-ssi.....

Ibuki: Oh right, I forgot that Yinny-kun can dodge that little thing... She and I are the only one that can dodge that... And now.... *Throws the tiny dictionary to Sulli unni and Minyeong unni* Gomen Onee-chans!

Onew: A-yo! What gooing on he.....Minyeong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must be punished too!!!! Go Ibuki!

Ibuki: You don't deserve to be throwed by my precious dictionary, but you have violated the cafeteria law so *kicks* (Onew oppa spinned around in the air like 5 times) So there... You have your punishment Oppa!

Onew: Ahhhhh.....-lying in the floor- L, Hyunseung, wooyoung, Taemin and Junhyung....Take care of my sister for me and Minyeong.......A....A....a....

Yinny: Alright stop the drama...

Ibuki: Gomen Yinbae-kun... *kicks Onew Oppa one more time but didn't spin in the air...*

Yinny: Ok oppa go to the clinic now and go.....Minyeong unni will be safe....

Ibuki: *right eye shines* Hahaha, I'll be seeing you guys...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED...