Meeting the one who likes girls so much.....

☻☼ ☺♪스타 학원 (Star Academy)♪ ☺☼☻ (♥!Registrations Closed!♥)


Introducing the one who likes Girls (NOTE: Sorry for this ulzzang... hehe and we just made him up xD)

NAME: Lee Sugisaki

Age: 16 Years Old

Year/Section: 2-A

Personality:

He is the one who always likes to play "Girl" games not the one dressing up but the one with girls... He is a transfer student from another school and wants to be in the Student Council... And the Principal have looked at his report card and he is the Preparation Manager, of the Student Council and which makes him that in the Star Academy... The Principal have put him in... So see the madness in the Student Council with MORE fun!!!

(We have liked to put in Ken Sugisaki from Student Council's Discretion (anime) so we will have more fun ^^ Hope that it will make it more funnier)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ibuki came back with her Bento Box (Lunch box or something xD)

Ibuki: Yatta!!! (Hooray!)

Sugisaki came...

Sugisaki: Hiii girls and dudes... *Flips hair* (HAHHAHAHA)

Ibuki: Ehhhhh, look guys... The new Student in Star Academy and looks like he doesn't have ANY fear with talking...

Yinny: Chingus here is my lunch for the day designed, I mean cooked by my mom...

 

Yinny:For today it's Onigiri and sweet favorite dangos!

Sugisaki: And for Dessert is with me on a date.

Ibuki: *shows dark side* You really don't have proper manners do you, someone?

Sugisaki: Oh right thank you, cute girl

Ibuki: I'll throw my dictionary to you, you little....

Sugisaki: Good morning, I'm Lee Sugisaki at your love service for girls only!

Ibuki: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! You're the one who is the Rich son of the Monno Company (Just made it up xD)

Sugisaki: So you know me? Then I believe you have been obsessed to me, Someone.

Ibuki: DON'T COPY ME! Oh, anyways don't call me someone cause I'm not any someone... Ohayo, I'm Park Ibuki, and it's bad to meet you... And I heard that you will be in our Student Council?

Sugisaki: OH, you really do like me... And Deh I am......

Key: Yah let us eat!!! Don't cause a scene here...

SooMin: Key Oppa, just eat up... Don't mention him...

Ibuki: Hai... She's right.....

Seo Min: Deh...

Minyeong: Deh, SooMin is SO right... So, let's eat...

They all eat without Sugisaki and Sugisaki just joined another girls table but still gt rejected... And came back to Special A and B and others table...

Sugisaki: Hey Girls and Dudes may I join you?????????????????????

Ibuki: *throws her dictionary* No never I think.....

Yinny: Sorry but NO...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED...