The Student Council Has been REVEALED!

☻☼ ☺♪스타 학원 (Star Academy)♪ ☺☼☻ (♥!Registrations Closed!♥)

All of them from 2-A go to their homeroom...

Ibuki: EHHH! Where the heck is Ryeowook Nii-chan!?

Hana: I think he got sick today.....

Announcer: All right students, please proceed to the school ground please we have to announce who will be our Student Council Students. Sorry for the short notice but, we have selected our students who to do the President and so on... Arigatou!

Ibuki: EHHHHHH!!!

Hyunae: Just the first day of school then now we will have the Student Council? So fast...

IU: Let's go guys!

Eunna: OMG! If I was chosen then I will have so much WORK....Andwae Andwae.....I must not be chosen....

All of them got to the School Grounds...

Principal: I would like to call up the Students that we have chosen to come up... Our Chosen President is.... Lee Hana from Second Year Class A, Special A Student as well and a Junior!

Hana: Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................................Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................................................

Yinny: Unni breath breath.....

Principal: Congratulations, Student Council's President. And now I will call up the others, for Vice President is... Park Ibuki, Second Year Class A, From Special A, and a Junior as well! For Secretary, we have... Son Minyeong! A Second Year Junior, Special A! For Treasurer is Park Eun Na!!!! A Second Year Student! For our Event Manager, we have the Second Year Junior, Special A, Lee Yinbae! For Sports Manager is Hwan Seo Min!!!!! Congrats and now the last but not the least our Clubs Manager, Choi Soojung!!

Ibuki: Ehhh... I'm the Vice President? *sigh* More work...

Eun Na: Oh NO!!! I got chosen!!

Soojung: Hehe Arigatou Principal...

Minyeong: Arigatou Principal as well ^^

Seo Min: Thank you very much!!

Yinny: Ring Ding Dong! I'm the Events Manager or Arranger! YEY! Hajiman....MORE work....

Onew: You know what I love these moments that we have been called out because I can check on my sister....

Soomin: Oppa I know that's not the real reason right Yinny and Ibuki?

Hwa young: Deh...that's not it....

Yinny: He likes someone over here....

Ibuki: Naze watashi wa fuku shachō o suru hitsuyō ga arimasu ka? Sore dakedenaku, taihen'na sagyōdesu... ( Why do I have to be Vice President? It's too much work as well... )

Students: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, STUDENT COUNCIL MEMBERS!

Ibuki: Arigatou.... Ehhh......

Eun Na: Thank you guys... But why do I have to be chosen?

Ibuki: Don't doubt to say that... You will have the more chance to graduate and have more grades... But Still MORE WORK *sigh*

Hyunseung: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Congratulations on not being chosen students....

Jonghyun:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Let's get in!

Wooyoung: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Why are we like this?

Taemin: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! May I join you?

Ibuki: YAH! Get the heck to stop that mouth of yours!

Jinyoung: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Saranghaeyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ibuki: QUIET!!!!!!! *throws with a book (kind of a large dictionary)*

Seo min: Hey we are going to be late again....

Soojung: Yah want to be punished by our teacher again?

Youngsoon: Let's go!

Junhyung: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I want to go to the boys bathroom...

Onew: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Me too!

Ibuki: Stop the heck up Nii-chans! You're making me want to throw a dictionary to you guys... Want to taste it? *sigh*

Onew: AHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't want to be hurt....

Jinyoung: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! want attention....

Ibuki: STOP THE HECK UP! (if you combine the heck and up it sounds like hiccup hahahaha) *throws a dictionary to Onew oppa*  Oh shoot I missed... But oh well it hitted the right person as well...

Jinyoung: Ahahahahahah.....Ouch it HURTS!

Hana: Hey In now!!!! I'm the President so I can punish you too......Let's go!

Yinny: YEH unni! But don't you think L oppa, if he is in an anime, his role would be the coolest one neh?

L: Thanks Yinny! And for that you'll have a gift from oppa!

Dara: Ya and he is also a big brother who gives prizes only if you say good things to him like he is handsome...

Ibuki: I as well BWAHAHAHA... I can throw a dictionary to anyone ! Hahaha! Hahahaha! Ha...ha...ha... Okay I'll stop now... Okay, anyone who won't run I'll throw a dictionary to you!

Everyone runs to their designated room except Hyunseung and Jinyoung..

Hyunseung: Yah could you really do that to your oppa, Haaah....I can't believe it....Anyways I'll go...Good luck there Jinyoung! Hope you don't get hit by a large book....

Ibuki: Ohhh so you're not running yet... Do you really want to get hit by my precious book by the third time aye?

Jinyoung: Uh.....Uh.....It's sacrifice then go hit me....I know you can't do that to your namja-chingu....

Ibuki: You little.... *throws the dictionary the third time...* Hahahaha! You little dreamer...

Jinyoung: YAH! I'm bigger than you!!!

Ibuki: *sigh* GET THE HECK TO THE CLASSROOM! Or I'll really throw you the one that you will be dead...

Meanwhile....

Onew: Why are they not going in yet?

Yinny: don't know....Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........Oppa this is not your class!!!!

Onew: Oh sorry! I'll go...

L: He really has a crush on Minyeong...

Sandeul: Ibuki and Jinyoung are having a love fight....Do not disturb ok?

Ibuki: I HEARD THAT!!!! I'LL GET YOU LATER!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandeul: Ibuki it's Taemin who whispered that to me and the do not disturb....It's Yoseob! It's not me right Yinny?

Yinny: Yeh but don't be harsh on oppas ok...Jinyoung wants it but not them....

Ibuki: *sigh* Who whispered to Sandeul Oppa???!

Soo min: To tell you the truth....It's Key and Kevin.....

Yinny: Yah Sandeul oppa! you said Taemin oppa and Yoseob...you will not have a free on one of the events....

Ibuki: *Sigh* If someone don't tell the truth I'll really throw you a dictionary!

Sui: the truth is....It's really Taemin and Yoseob...

Yinny: ehhhhhhhhh....

Ibuki: So this two are the criminals.... Hmmmm... So make a choice, either that I throw a dictionary or you'll suffer with something?

Yinny: (whispers to Ibuki) Hey don't let  the oppas talk to me....That will be so funny....

Ibuki: *sigh* If someone don't really tell the truth I'll show my devil side...!

Onew: hah you really need me....It's really Taemin and Yoseob...

Ibuki: If someone tells the truth will be having a free lunch and also snack...

All: Oh me....Me....Hey me....

Hyunae: IT'S TAEMIN AND KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ibuki: I can't believe it..... BUT, your lunch is here! *throws a dictionary special style*

Yinny: OMONA here it comes! DODGE classmates...

Ibuki: Hyunae Unni Arigatou (:3) You will have a special lunch later (^^) And as for you two... Wait my dictionary won't stop spinning... Jisho teishi (Dictionary Stop) Okay now... Again, And as for you two, and even Key Nii-chan... You guys will be having your lunch free this day tomorrow and the next morning... Okay?

Onew: Meaning Being hitted by Dictionaries until tomorrow...

Yinny: Oppa get to your own class or else I'll tell Umma and Appa....

Onew: jonghyun let's go to the bathroom....Just passing by....Mianhae mianhae.....

Ibuki: Looks like our Math Teacher didn't come *sigh* Ryeowook Nii-chan missing first class.... So, everyday we have free time... But, I still feel sorry for Ryeowook Oppa... For being sick... I think the doctor said that he will be well at least by two weeks...

Yinny: I miss hugging my Onigiri stufftoy....Ahhh more claasses ok....i have to top again...

Ibuki: Ehhhh.... I think as I always expect... You'll get the top hahahaha and me to the second...

Onew: It's hard you know it's hard! she is an Idol too and then she has to top the top students....

Hwa young: Oppa go to your classroom....

Ibuki: ONEW OPPA! I'll tell Uncle and Aunty! Get the heck to your classroom! Ryeowook Oppa isn't your teacher and anyways your teacher is behind you....

Onew: saeng nim anyeong! I have to teach this kids....I want them to learn want they have to learn...You know they have to learn it....The essence of learning...

Teaacher: Ok just get back after next class...Good job Jinki.....

Yinny: Go Tonojinki oppa...

Eunnae: Hehe Tonoshinki....TVXQ then if Tonojinki....it's....

Girls: TVJQ!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH....

Onew: Ok class....

Ibuki: What!? I can't believe that one of the lamest person that can't even know what the answer in 13x90+12 will teach us!

Onew: Yah....I am Top 2 so sorry but I am just normal and you are geniuses....So 14+60x50x53x75x68

Ibuki: What's wrong with you Nii-chan!? That's for 3rd year students like you! *sigh* But we still know the answer and you don't....

Onew: Ehhhh.... Ummmm.... Ehhh.... I know it! Wait...

Ibuki: NO COMPUTING JUST IN YOUR MIND!

Onew: AHHHHH! Ummmm.... Okay I don't know!!
All: IT'S 1000110000!!!

Onew: Ohhhh... I KNOW THAT!

Announcer: Good morning students, please go to the school grounds again...

Minyeong: What will it be announced now?

Eun Na: I don't really know yet, but I hope it isn't work for the Student Council...

Hwa Young: I think it's important so let's go guys....

Jinyoung: Yes... Let's go....

Sulli: Yah oppa don't act like you are knowledgable..

Taemin: Let's go Yinny!

Junhyung: YAh I'll take care of Yinny, you take care of Onew hyung....

Taemin: Wae....

L: he is too weak because he saw Minyeong up close....

Eun na: No...Ummm....Close.....Closer....No as in close....He saw his crush so close....

Ibuki: Kare wa kare no zubon ni oshikko ga kare suru yō ni tojiru yō ni majika de kare no kurasshu o mite  1 tsuda ( He's the one that pee on his pants when seeing his crush up close like SO CLOSE to him )

L: ehem....Ah....An....anyeong Eun na! (while walking)

Eunna: Why are you like scared always...

L: Nothing just a little bit you know.....just saying Hi and now we  have to run so yeah goodbye....

Youngsun: (runs beside Hyunseung)  anyeong oppa....

Hyunseung: Yeh?

Youngsun: So you know why the school grounds is so far that we have to run like...

Hyunseung: Like we are in a marathon?

Youngsun: Oh you are so right....

Ibuki: And you guys will run faster if my dictionary will be going to you guys...

Yinny: Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh..........Taemin-ah look! It's Sui, she runs so fast neh?

Taemin: Yeh so fast and how does she do that....

Wooyoung: And why are you talking to our baby sister? Hyunseung hyung, Onew hyung, L hyung are so into their crushes that I have to take over and take care of Yinny as a sub...

Junhyung: Oh hyung there goes Pil su....I mean IU....

Wooyoung: Oh really. thanks...

Ibuki: Ehhhhhhhhhh........................ I think I can be good at this hahaha RUN FASTER! (Whispers to her "alive" dictionary) Cheisu korera no otokonoko ga jisho yukuyuku! ( Chase those boys go go go dictionary! )

Soomin: Ibuki, aren't you a little harsh on them?

Ibuki: Nah, I'm just having fun (^-^)

Yinny: Look out! Ibu-chan is throwing books to make us fast...

Junhyung: Taemin-ah Look out! run faster! The dictionary.....

Yinny: Is so far from us...Uhhhh....Don't trick us oppa....

Ibuki: Go Faster!!! Cheisu!!!

Onew: Aren't we just going around and around?

Ibuki: I can really run faster than you guys... But yes because the stairs are going down but around and around...

Hwayoung: I can't go anymore faster I'll just walk...

Taecyeon: No ...I can't do this anymore....Just go....

Wooyoung: No we don't leave a sol....a student behind Let's go...

Girls: What an act!\

Ibuki: Ehhhhh... I'm just so tired of you saying that.... ALWAYS... But still we're still not making to the grounds.... LIGHT! I SEE LIGHT!

Luna: Light...Is it near? Oh...I want to drink...

Minyeong: I'm so tired....

Onew: Oh I'm not so tired...(but breathing heavily and loud..)

Ibuki: Ohhh good thing I brought my chocolate drink... IT'S SOOOO COLD... AND Refreshing as welll...

Luna:Ahah....

Sulli: I don't want to run anymore...Good thing the grounds is here...Oh we are near the grounds...

Jihyun (4minute): Are we gonna experience this everyday?

Gayoon: Andwae...Let's run....

They reached the grounds and noticed that the students are all there but not tired at all....

Announcer: 2-A and 3-A why so late?

Onew: It's super far...

Girl: Hey why are you all so sweaty...

Hyunseung: We ran around the stairs until we are here...

Boy: Sunbaenim...There are elevators...

Announcer: Oh so that is the reason then just drink and get back here...They will just tell you the announcements...Cause we are finished announcing...

2-A and 3-A: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED...