Sugisaki first time to go to the Student Council...

☻☼ ☺♪스타 학원 (Star Academy)♪ ☺☼☻ (♥!Registrations Closed!♥)

Sugisaki came in the Student Council room...

The girls close the lights and hide themselves...

Sugisaki: EHHHHHH......... Why is it so dark here? And where are the lights? And where is my Dream Harem?????

Ibuki, Yinbae, Hana, Eun Na, Minyeong, Seo Min, and Soojung dressed up as ghosts.... They all jumped out... And then this happened.............................

Ibuki: Ha...ha...ha...ha...... You WILL die........ Lee... Sugisaki-kun......

Sugisaki: EHHHHHHHH!!!??? Who are you? Did you die in the student council room?

Ibuki: HAI!! And you will pay!!

Yinny: She is right! You will pay for what you have done!!!

Sugisaki: What did I do to you?

Seo Min: HA...HA...HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ibuki: Sugisaki-kun, you have been our boy-fri....end and you dumped us!

Sugisaki: WHAT??

Ibuki: Just because we got fat..............................

Hana: She's RIGHT!

Eun Na: DEH!

All agreed to Ibuki (xD liars)

Sugisaki: GOMEN NASAI!!!!!!!!!!!

Then they opened the lights after they snuck to get out and look innocent (XD)

Ibuki: (O.O?) What the heck happened to Sugisaki-kun???

Sugisaki: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Gomen Nasai my girlfriends! GOMEN!!!

Seo Min: Sugi!!! Saki!!! Get the hell up!!!!! Hut two hut two (LOL)

Soojung: We're kidding!!! Really

Minyeong: We're kidding...

Yinny: Deh? We are? Oh I though we were kidding on Ibuki... And deh we were kidding Sugisaki, STOP CRYING!!!

Sugisaki: OHHHHH!!! Such me... Stop making nonsense guys!!!

Ibuki: Ehhhh?!? Look who's talking (-.-) A play boy talking like that... YOU'RE MAKING NONSENSE TO GIRLS!

Sugisaki: Ohhhhh... I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Marry me Ibuki-chan!!!

Ibuki: *sigh* When would you ever learn the meaning of "Stop" Sugisaki???

Sugisaki: Never unless you marry me!

Seo Min: He is such a Play Boy. Nothing that you can describe him except for ert...

Sugisaki: Waaaa??? I'm not a play boy... I'm a LOVER boy... And IBUKI-CHAN MARRY ME!!!

Ibuki: Help me guys!!! *runs around*

Yinny: Ibuki, you deserve it for now, for always throwing dictionaries... Deh, guys?

All: DEH!

Ibuki: NOOOOOO !!! You will get it someday guys!!! *Runs faster*

Sugisaki got hold of Ibuki.....................

Sugisaki: Kiss me! HAHAHAHAHA

Ibuki: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sugisaki: *Gets closer*

Ibuki: *kicks him and got hold on his neck* !!!!!! I'll kill you ert!!

Sugisaki: I feel two huge bumps pressing into me. I think it feels nice.

Ibuki: EHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'll double kill you!!! Baka! (idiot!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED O.O...