♣ Special A || Student Council's President: Lee Hana ♣ §Special A || Student Council's Clubs Manager: Choi Soojung§

☻☼ ☺♪스타 학원 (Star Academy)♪ ☺☼☻ (♥!Registrations Closed!♥)

Name: Lee Hana

Age: 17

AFF Username: cindychanx3

AFF Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/22136

Date of Birth: November 7, 1994

Birthplace: New York City, USA

________________________________________

Personality: Generally, I am a bubbly and cheerful person, using aegyo when needed. I’m optimistic in any situation and always have a smile on my face. It’s really easy to make me smile and I get cheered up by the smallest of things. When there is something bothering me, I can't focus on other things and tends to zone out. I'm playful and liked playing pranks on people. It’s easy for me to make friends, but it takes me a while to fully trust someone I forgive, but I don’t always forget. I don’t like confrontations, so unless I see it with my own eyes, I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I despise crying, and I hate seeing others cry, so I try not to. I rarely get really upset; but when I do, I might stay that way for a while. However, after I get over it, it's like nothing ever happened. I also hate it when people have to worry about me.

Family Background: I was born and raised in New York City to a Korean father and a Japanese mother. My father is a CEO of the NY branch of a family-run company and my mother works alongside him as an assistant. I also have an overprotective older brother. When I was 14, my family moved back to Korea under my grandfather's orders. My grandfather wanted my father to take control of the Korean branch of the family company. My grandfather and father are both traditional people, thinking my brother would grow up to run the company. Because most of the pressure is on my brother, I am usually overlooked. Despite so, we still have a close relationship, he still babys me and is as protective as my father. Nonetheless, I was still forced to attend private schools and tutors that helped me excel in academics.

Family Members:

Father: Lee Jaemin

Mother: Yamaa Yuki

Brother: Lee Jaesun (fictional)

Cousin: Lee Jinki (Onew)

Likes:
- music
- sweets & chocolate

- strawberry-anything (especially ice cream) &
- red bean popsicles
- cute things (i.e. stuffed animals, cellphone charms)
-cooking
-reading mangas
-watching tv/dramas
-sunny days + the smell after it rains + rainbows

Dislikes:
- fighting/violence
-crying
-backstabbers, getting hurt/betrayed/used
-liars, cheaters, posers/wannabes
-doing something wrong/being scolded
-rain/stormy weather (especially thunder)        
-being left alone/abandoned
-water (almost drowned in a pool when I was 5)
-horror/violent/gory movies

______________________________________

What kind of student are you?: I am very studious and hardworking student. My hard work often pays off because I do very well in school. Others think I’m a nerd or a geek but I actually study very hard the night before tests. My favorite subject is mathematics and I excel in it. Even though I’m in the __th grade, I take mathematics classes that students a few years older than me take.

Grades from school before: 94.6

________________________________________

If yes who?: B1A4’s Gongchan; SHINee’s Taemin; Infinite’s Hoya; Teen Top’s L.Joe

_______________________________________

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

Name: Choi Soojung

Age: 16

AFF Username: Jaimee

AFF Profile Link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/2651

Birth of date: June 6

BirthPlace: San Diego, California

________________________________________

Personality:I'm a natural bubbly and cute person, who never seems to get mad.  I try my best to always have a smile on my face and never worry people. I'm also very competitive and always speaks with with pride even if I'm defeated.  I love to help people, and forgive people easily.  Since I forget things easily, I'm not able to hold a grudge.  The only time you'll find me without a smile is when I'm caught doing one of my pranks, trying to win or when being woken up in the morning.  Although I can snap someone in half, I'm a black belt, I try my best to avoid drama because I just don't want to deal with that stuff.  I always try my best and get things finished once they're started. Honestly, I would be the one to convince my friends to get out of the house and go crazy.  Secretly, I use aegyo to get what I want most of the time, but other than that I'm usually a terrible liar.

Family Background:  Soojung grew up in a wealthy family with 3 older brothers in San Diego. Then she moved at the age to Seoul of 7 to go back to her parent's homeland. Her mom and her dad own a chain of resorts and are very wealthy. At the age of 10 her parents both died in a car accident while going to their office in Seoul. Since then Soojung would spend countless hours studying and and trying her best to help out with the family business, she rarely smiled. Her brothers taught her everything they could since their parents were gone, from learning to deal with her parents with her parents death to playing sports. Since her brothers took over the business, they had to leave to pursue their father's dream to spread the chain of resorts across the world, leaving Soojung at home with their grandfather where Soojung was taught to live life at the fullest by her grandfather and never give up. At the age of 12 her grandfather passed away leaving Soojung devastated, of course her brothers were there to comfort her but they had to leave to attend to business. When her brothers left she went through a harsh depression, thinking that she would be lonely forever. But after her oldest brother finished opening many new resorts in the western hemisphere he came home, bringing her depression to an end even though she was still sad that all of her brothers weren't with her.

Family Members: 3 non idol older brothers:

oldest- Junghee- 28 years old

2nd oldest-Youngsoo- 24 years old

3rd oldest- Insoo- 19 years old 

 

Likes:

  •  Poetry
  • Pulling Pranks
  • Cartoons
  • anything sweet
  • corny jokes
  • laughing
  • Nature
  • video games
  • Music
  • staying active
  • helping people
  • sleeping
  • giving advice
  • telling weird jokes.

Dislikes:

  •  Being lonely
  • Snobs
  • accusations without proof
  • lazy people
  • awkward silences
  • when she's asked too many questions
  • when people judge her friends or family
  • thunderstorms
  • being woken up
  • having too much work to do.

______________________________________

What kind of student are you?: a Top student in her last school

Grades from school before: 93.7 average

________________________________________

If yes who?: Cho Kyuhyun

_______________________________________

 

TO: Soojung

please pm me in rainie12's wall who is the ulzzang thanks

(The Mischievous Spade)

Vice President || Park Ibuki