The Students from Special A will be going to the Opening Ceremony...

☻☼ ☺♪스타 학원 (Star Academy)♪ ☺☼☻ (♥!Registrations Closed!♥)

At 7:00 am in the morning, the other students are gathering in the front gate to wait for the opening ceremony to start. While they were waiting about 7:10 am, they noticed a someone coming

Then, the students were whispering who was coming.... Then they saw Park Ibuki of the Special A Class walking...

Ibu-chan: (Ibuki's nickname is Ibu-chan and also, the Star Academy is found in Japan, but the registration is in Korea. In the star academy you have dorms. ^^) Ohayō gozaimasu! (Good Morning!)

Students: Ohayō gozaimasu Ibu-chan! (Good morning Ibu-chan!)

Student Girl 1: (Whispering to each other) Wow! I think if we got in Special A we can be famous...

Student Girl 2: (Whispers back) I know. I wish that we got our grades higher but others really don't have high grades.

Ibu-chan: I guess I'm the first Special A student to be here... *Sigh*

Jonghyun: Woooooohhhh..........SPECIAL A! Hoh! Special A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ibu-chan: Anata wa nani o e okotte iru nda Nii-chan? ( What is going on with you big brother? )

Jonghyun: I don't understand a word coming out of you Ibuki!

Ibu-chan: *Sigh* Good thing I sent a message to Onew Oppa and Key Oppa... So they will know what I'm saying *sigh*

Onew: Yeah, we are just watching the opening show of Special A...

Key: Meaning, your ways of entering the school....

Then some time have passed and another limo has came. But, it's a black jet... And the students wonder who is it now...

And also showed the inside of the jet

Students: Who can that be?!? I wonder if it's from Special A... Or Special B as well...

The limousine have stopped and the Driver as well go out to open the door... And the students still are wondering if who is that who will come out...

Student Boy 1: It's Yinbae!!! *shouts and screams* (lol Cx)

Yinny: (Yinbae's nickname is Yinny) Ohayō gozaimasu! (Good morning!) Jeongmal daedanhan il uli ga ! geulaeseo modeun jeonglyeog ( What a great day we have! So energetic all )

Ibu-chan: Geulae, nado al-a Yinny... ( Yes I know )

Yinny: Daleun ideul-eun eodi ibnikka??? ( Where are the others??? )

Ibu-chan: I don't know... Posibly they are be going on 8:00 or so...

After talking for a while, in 7:21 am, they noticed someone coming... From the others that are limos and it is as well... (Don't you think that Special A Students are rich? Cx) It's a car of course...

(Gomen if it's a little picture)

The students were amazed of the car and all shouts...

After that someone have opened the door and comes out to be.... Son Minyeong

Ibu-chan: Waaaa... Nice entrance Onee-chan! (Onee-chan meaning Big Sister or Unni)

Yinny: Na eotteokke unni? You are so not obedient Unni, you are not in uniform or any uniform....

Ibu-chan: Sore wa Yinny o hiraite iru, kanojo o handan shinaide kudasai... ( It's opening Yinny, don't judge her... )

Yinny: Opening JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unni it's okay to be not in uniform...

Taemin: He.....

Onew: Hello Minyeong!!!!!

Taemin: Ah hyung so unfair....Then Hi YInny Hi ever.........

Key: HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

Sulli: YAH! Key oppa, you are not the principal to do that....

Ibu-chan: Ehhhh... Taemin Bwoh, (elbows then whispers) I got a question, do you like Yin....?

Taemin: BWOH!?

Ibu-chan: I said do you like yin?

Taemin: Bwoh? Yin? No No NO...

Ibu-chan: Ehhhh.... You don't like Yinyangs??

Taemin: Ohhh, I like them hehehehe

Ibu-chan: (thinks on her mind) Ehhh... So that works HAHAHAHA!

Krystal: Taemin oppa maybe Yinyang means Yinbae Yang???

Luna: Ohhhhhhhhh, Yang Yoseob oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ibu-chan: Why does it always ends to Yoseob?!

Sohyun: Yah everyone here is the next model to enter....

Then enters the two from Special A, Lee Hana and Choi Soojung!

Ibu-chan: I see you guys getting along well aye...

Yinny: Eh....ONEW OPPA OUR COUSIN HANA UNNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onew: Hiii Cous!

Hana: Hi Onew Oppa! Hello Yinny!

Ibu-chan: Yah, Yinny, why do we end up the only ones in uniform?

Yinny: Molla....

L: Because you two are loyal and really loves Uniforms....

Sui: Yah oppa! when did you enter the school...Just now...Why we didn't see you...

Ibu-chan: Why do you always shows up whenever you like *sigh*......... YOU ARE ALWAYS like THAT Nii-chan...

L: What the heck is Nii-chan?

Ibu-chan: It's the name of an Ugly person... (xD XD XD CX)

L: UNFAIR!

Soojung: Hahahaha! L Oppa is an Ugly person... Hahaha

And two pair of Special A and B Students came (Hahaha TWO PAIR xD)

Ibu-chan: Look guys! Our Aegyo Princess have come!!!

Yinny: There goes Leeteuk oppa! (Brother of Hwannie) Hey oppa don't hide...It's not that you look old for this school...

Ibu-chan: He's shy because he looks like he is a Teacher BWAHAHAHAHA...! Taemin Bwoh don't join him you may look like his student BWAHAHAHA. Just Joking!

Then the last 3 have came...

Girls: Good Morning!!!!

Announcer: Good Morning Students of Star Academy please proceed to the Big Board. Arigatou!

Ibu-chan: It looks like we will be having our rooms....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED...