THE CLASSES STARTS!

☻☼ ☺♪스타 학원 (Star Academy)♪ ☺☼☻ (♥!Registrations Closed!♥)

As the English Class of 3-A have finished. it's time for Hana Umma to take place in their room, to teach them, SCIENCE!

Hana: Good morning class! I'm your Teacher for today Ms. Lee Hana. If anyone who would like to go out and go to the restroom, please go now.

All of them went out.......

25 MINUTES LATER....

Onew: Ahhhhh..... I'm more fresh now... It's good to take that Haha...

Hana: Now, we don't have time for chatting and we lost 25 MINUTES just going to the restroom!

All: Sorry Miss! We really did just go out to be freshed... Because we were really about to pee in our pants!

Hana: Quiet now... Please answer my questions. Anyone knows what are the parts of the Digestive System? ONE part for one person! (lol)

Wooyoung Oppa raised his hand...

Wooyoung: Miss Hana, one of them is the Large Intestine!!
Hana: That's correct!

Hyunseung oppa raised his hand as well...

Hyunseung: And another is the Small Intestine Ma'am!

Hana: Also correct! Anymore who knows some other parts?

Taecyeon Oppa raised his hand...

Taecyeon: So, if there is the Large and Small intestines so there must be a Medium Intestine!!! I'm CORRECT aren't I?

Hana: No, there isn't a Medium Intestine! PUNISHMENT!

Ibuki: Good thing I was just passing by... Okay PUNISHMENT! *throws the dictionary to Taecyeon Oppa* There you go. Good luck taking my dictionary off!

Taecyeon: I just answered ONE WRONG THING and this is a SO MUCH hurting punishment!

Ibuki: Oh is that so?

Taecyeon: YES! I'm your oppa but you treat me like this?!?

Hana: Stop the Argument Ibu-chan...

Ibuki: Hai, Hana Umma...

Hana: Good. Now... Blablablablablablablablabla (Hahaha Blablabla xD she's explaining ^^)

When the lesson finished they went out for LAUNCH BREAK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED...