This Heart was Already Yours 13

This Heart Was Already Yours

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boo!"

Onew jumped and turned around. Jinhee stood there laughing with her hand over .

"Yah, what are you doing there standing like a stalker for?"

Smiling nervously, Onew answered, "I'm just thinking if I wanted coffee or not! Hehehe..." She slightly hit his arm and pouted saying, "I called you! Why didn't you pick up??"

Oh....what am I gonna say?

"Oi...", he said, "...how did you know I was here??"

Jinhee laughed and said, "I was out for a walk and I saw you standing here! Come, let's go somewhere else!" She grabbed his arm and dragged him along. He looked back at the coffee shop.

I wanted to go in....

Looking up, he saw that she had dragged him to a shopping center.

"Remember, back in high school, we used to go shopping together??" Jinhee said as she let go of his arm.

Yeah, shopping together for clothes because you had a date with a boy...

She looked at him and he quickly flashed her a smile. Throughout the whole time with Jinhee, he kept wondering about what Key and Suji were talking about.

"Do you like this shirt?"

Turning to her, he smiled and nodded. Jinhee slowly put the shirt away realizing that he had seemed to be uninterested. She looked down trying not to mind it.

After she finally had gone back home, Onew decided to take the bus home instead of a cab. Walking onto the bus, he couldn't help it but notice someone sitting at the far end. Already, there was a smile on his face knowing who exactly it was. Suji seemed to be heading home from a tired day. She was already asleep in the bus that had only a few people aboard.

Onew placed himself on the empty seat next to her. His heart began fluttering as her head slowly fell onto his shoulder in which he intended that to happen. He tried his best to keep his eyes straight ahead, because if he had taken a look at her sleeping face, he'd end up stealing a kiss.

If only she knew how much feelings I had for her...I wouldn't feel so restrained. I wanted to be with her as how I've been in my dreams. Will that day ever come? Or will it forever remain as a pigment of my imagination?

When he couldn't help it anymore, he slowly looked down at her sleeping face. With control over his body, his hand reached over and gently touched her cheek.

If I can, I would rather live in the dream, because I wouldn't have to feel this way...for you would already be mine...

Taking back his hand from her face, he suddenly saw her hand move up and hold onto it. Startled, he watched as she placed his hand back on her cheek. He could tell that she was awake from seeing her eyes blink. With her head on his shoulder, he didn't dare move an inch.

Is this a dream? Did my wishing come true??

Her soft hand still held onto his hand that rested on her cheek. He looked at her and saw her smiling. Finding it hard to control his happiness, with his other hand he took a hold of hers and held it tightly.

When it came to her stop, they never let eachother's hand go.

"Why are you so afraid to love...?"

Suji stared at Key searching for an answer. Sighing, Key took a sip of his coffee. "If you really like someone", Key said, "you shouldn't hold yourself back. If you've never loved before and are only assuming what person you'll become when you're in love, then you will definitely regret it..."

She looked down sadly. Key reached into his bag and took out a fortune cookie that was inside a small red bag.

"Here, I made this for you. There's a fortune inside it!"

Handing her the cookie, Key stood up and gathered his things. Then he told her, "You're special, because not a lot of people get to taste my fortune cookies...It's been a pleasure, Han Suji." His smile seemed as though a secret lied behind it, but Suji didn't bother asking him about it. When Key was finally gone, Suji opened the fortune cookie. The fortune told her, "Be not afraid of greatness. It is on your side, beside you."

"While sleeping in the bus...I had a weird dream...of you...I...never felt so happy inside a dream before. When I awoke, I found you beside me..."

She told him as they walked to her house. Stopping, she turned to Onew and said, "I-I don't want to shove my feelings away...because I know I'll regret it...I hope you don't mind it, but I like you....Jinki-ssi." He felt his heart stop hearing her say the last sentence. His hands trembled from the overwhelming happiness that ran through his body. Right before he could say something, they heard someone say, "What's going on here, Oppa??"

The two stopped and turned around to see Jinhee standing there looking angry and yet confused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sry, short chapter. D: