Chapter 9

My Fake Boyfriend {HIATUS}

 

(Eunmi's POV)

 

It's Monday again and I'm not in the mood to go to school. But I'm already here at the school, drawing exotic things at the back of my notebook. I'm just pretending that I'm writing down notes. Ugh. I stopped what I'm doing and rest my chin on my palm. Everyone is so quiet. I hate this kind of atmosphere.

 

*krriiiing~* (it's the sound of the bell XD)

 

"oh. Okay guys, we'll be having an activity the day after tomorrow. Be prepared okay? Class dismiss" the teacher said then get her things then leave the classroom. Thank you. But err. Activity? What kind of activity? Tsk.

 

"Eunmi yah~" Heeyoung again with her special tune. I let out a heavy sigh and rest my head on the table. "Eunmi! Let's go! Let's go! I wanna go home!" she keeps on poking my back.

 

"ahhhh. I won't go home. I will stay here" that's a serious joke.

 

"come on! Let's goooo~" she pulled my hand and I rolled my eyes cause I suddenly felt laziness manipulating my body. Uuuuuuugghhhh.

 

"yeah yeah. I'm standing up. Don't pull me" I whined and started to pack my things.

 

"why are you so excited to go home?" I asked while we're already going out of the school biulding.

 

"why? You don't know? There's no classes tomorrow" she explained.

 

"mwo?! Jinjja?!"

 

"yah. You aren't listening?" she poked my forehead.

 

"I'm listening. But...I didn't hear it" I lied.

 

"don't lie. I know you. Tsk. By the way, what are you planning to do tomorrow?" she asked while swaying her hands back and forth while walking.

 

"I don't know. Maybe..I can just sleep all day?" I looked up. The sun is setting already.

 

"that's boring you know. Wanna go window shopping?"

 

"I find window shopping boring too. Let's just...sleep. I need sleep. I want sleep. Ugh" I said. And she just shrugged. "Baekhyun..." I mumbled.

 

"oh? Baekhyun? You miss him? You like him?" I looked at her with my brows meeting the center.

 

"what are you saying. I'm just murmuring his name. I didn't see him today. And I think I'm not gonna see him today"

 

"you miss him"

 

"yeah whatever"

 

***

 

The next day, I don't know what has gotten into me but I woke up SOOO early. And did the morning routine.

 

"Eunmi, I'm going to the supermarket later. Do you want me to buy you something?" my mom asked. I think for a while..

 

"nah" I answered after thinking. I don't want anything. And I'm not in the mood to ask for anything today.

 

"okay then" she stood up. "oh wait. What's the name of your guy friend again"

 

"huh?"

 

"that guy you are always with whenever you go home" oooohhh.

 

"Baekhyun? What's with him" I answered.

 

"I want to meet him. You can invite him over" I dropped my spoon and looked at my mother.

 

"why? What for?" I grimaced.

 

"just invite him here" she stared at me.

 

"ugh. Fine. I'll just ask him when is his free time" everything is going to be okay. RIGHT >_<


¤¤¤


"I'm going Eunmi! Take care of the house!" I heard umma shout from downstairs.

 

"alright!" I shouted back. I'm in my room laying down on my bed lifelessly.

 

*ding dong~* 

 

What the. I ruffled my bangs as I heard the doorbell rang. I swear I'll kill Heeyoung if it's her. Coz there's no need to use the doorbell if it is her.

 

*ding dong~*

 

"coming!" I stood up and went downstairs with my face frowning. I know I don't look good whenever I'm frowning. I unlock our front door and went to the gate.

 

"annyeong Eunmi~" Chanyeol greeted and I had my mouth, wide hanging.

 

"hyung thaid he want to vithit you that'th why we're here" said Sehun while smiling. His lisp is so cute. I counted them. Only seven?

 

"uh oh. Really. T-thank you. Come in. W-where's Baekhyun?"

 

"yah. Shy boy come out" Chanyeol said and gave out a silly smile.

 

"I'm not a shy boy" and there goes Baekhyun. Is he blushing? Omy. So cute.

 

"you're alone?" Chanyeol asked as he sit on the couch.

 

"uhm. Yeah my mother's out so I'm alone" I smiled.

 

"noona! I want to thee your room" Sehun giggled.

 

"h-huh? But...I haven't clean my room yet so it's kinda messy" what the heck. I never cleaned my room! And I never had the plan to.

 

"I wanna see it too" Kai stood up.

 

"w-wait--"

 

"let's go, let's go" they all stood up and went upstairs. What the hell. They're not listening.

 

"noona? Where ith your room?" well, the person who asked that is already obvious.

 

"guess where" I smirked.

 

"I think it's here. Oooooohhhhhh. I found it!" Chanyeol shouted. Kai, Sehun, Chen, Xiumin and Tao run and went inside. OMG. They will see how unorganize I am.

 

"y-yah!" I run after them.

 

"noona, why ith your underwear on your thtudy table?" Sehun asked innocently. Omfg. I quickly grab that underwear and put it inside the drawer.

 

"kiss marks design? Interesting.." Kai said while nodding his head. This is REALLY EMBARASSING AND FRUSTRATING AND EVERYTHING.

 

"Chen! Don't open that!" I stop from opening my drawer. All of my underwears are there! >///<

 

"what are we going to do here?" Chanyeol asked as he sit on the bed. Asking and sitting hell yeah. That's Chanyeol.

 

"do you have food?" Xiumin asked. He looks so cute argh.

 

"guys, just go downstairs. My room is boring"

 

"really? I don't think so..." Kai, still nodding his head while looking around. Tsk. He's a ert.

 

"Eunmi!"  I almost jumped in shock when I heard my mother's voice downstairs. She's still here?!

 

"is that your mot--" you covered Chanyeol's mouth and signalled him to keep quiet.

 

"Eunmi! I forgot my phone. Have you seen it?" oh crap. She's going here!

 

"guuuuyss! You need to hide!" I shouted in a very silent way.

 

"what?" Chen asked.

 

"hiiiiide. Ppali, ppali" I pushed Chen, Xiumin, Tao and Sehun inside the CR. "Chanyeooool, go hide. Hide. Somewhere" I can now hear my mother's footsteps coming closer. OMFG.

 

"yah Kai, hide!" I mouthed him, but I got no response. Wtf. I pulled him up and pushed him inside my wardrobe. "don't go out unless I said so. Please please please" I pleaded and closed the cabinet.

 

"where will I hide?" Baekhyun asked while pointing himself. *facepalm* I forgot about him. He's not speaking the whole time.

 

"uhm..wait" I looked around.

 

"Eunmi!" my mother knocked on the door. Oh sht. I didn't locked that.

 

"Baekhyun! Under my bed!" I mouthed while doing some gestures. He nodded his head and did the thing he needs to.

 

"Eunmi!" she knocked again. I fixed myself first before opening the door.

 

"uh, umma? Still here?"

 

"I forgot to bring my phone. Tsk, and you forgot to lock the gate"

 

"really? I'm gonna close it when you leave. I promise. Wait, what am I gonna do with your phone?" shocks. My knees are shaking because of nervousness. What will my mother think if she saw guys inside my room.

 

"try calling it"

 

"aaaaaahhh. Just try looking for it inside your bag" I grimaced. I don't feel like getting my phone and call someone and whatever.

 

"tsk. Why are you so lazy?" she said. But she still tried to look inside her bag. Wth. "oh. It's here" pokerface. "I'm going! Be sure to lock the gate okay?" she smiled and went on.

 

I sighed as a relief.

 

"waah. I can't breath!" I hold my chest because of shocked. Kai already went out of my closet while gasping for some air. It's really hot in there.

 

"what's that noise--who is that guy?" my mother appeared again. And speaking of.

 

WHAT THE HECK. I bit my lower lip in despair. Ugh. I hate Kai.

 


Holaaa. I miss writing this story so much. Anyways, I'm back :D Huhuhu Baek is so cute :3 ♥