Chapter 5

My Fake Boyfriend {HIATUS}

 

(Eunmi's POV)

 

Homayghad. I can't sleep last night! >.< WHAT IF BARO FINDS OUT THAT BAEKHYUN IS NOT REALLY MY BOYFRIEND. I'M DEAD. I LOOK LIKE A DESPERATE BITTER GAL.

 

"Eunmi, not in yourself again?" Heeyoung waved her hands in my face .


I looked at her.


"no. Yah, Heeyoung, can you come with me later?"

 

"where?"

 

"at Baekhyun's house" I smiled. I hope she won't think maliciously.

 

"why?"

 

"just come with me" I winked at her.

 

After our dismissal, I immediately fixed my things and grabbed Heeyoung. When we're already at the front of his house..

 

"Heeyoung, press the doorbell" I pushed her.

 

"why me?" she frowned.

 

"puhlease?"

 

"fine" she rolled her eyes. Yipee~

 

*bzzzt*

 

Oh wow. Their doorbell's sound is different. Bzzzt. I prefer the 'ding-dong~'. Heeyoung pressed the doorbell again because no one answered.

 

"maybe he's not here yet" she said and leaned on the wall. I also leaned on the wall because I learned a lesson. Leaning on the gate? Psh.

 

**after 15 minutes of waiting...

 

"Eunmi yah~ I'm so bored. Will you still wait for him?"

 

"I'm bored too. But I need to wait for him.." I looked around. There are no signs of him. Sheez.

 

"do you have something to say to him or what?" she asked.

 

"I already explained you that" aish. I should've at least ask for his number! I'm so stupid.

 

I paused. Baro have my number right? Aiiish. They're classmates so maybe...nevermind. YAH! BAEKHYUN~! WHERE THE HELL ON EARTH ARE YOU?!

 

"hahahahaha I told you it's like that"

 

"yah! CHANYEOL!"

 

"let's do the light dance of Baekhyun hahahahaha" I saw Baekhyun slapping the back of the head of a guy. They look funny hahahahha. OMG. They're here~~~

 

They stopped from walking when they saw us. OMO. THEY ARE ALL HANDSOME. I looked at them one by one. Err. I feel awkward. They are just looking at us like...we're criminals.

 

"h-hi" I greeted awkwardly.

 

"hello Eunmi~" a tall familiar guy greeted. I still don't know him. Hehehehe. But he knows me! I should freak out! Lol.

 

Someone caught my eye! Mother of cupcakes. WHY IS HE WITH THEM?! He's looking at me. OhmyBaro. Nevermind him. He's not my business anymore and I know I'm not HIS business anymore too.

 

"can I......talk to Baekhyun for a while? Just a for while"

 

"sure. You can have him hahahahaha" he pushed Baekhyun. "we're going inside" he saluted. Baro looked at us before going in. Nye nye nye.

 

"can I listen here, while the two of you talk?" Heeyoung asked.

 

"go home" I shoo-ed her.

 

"what the."

 

"you can go inside" Baekhyun smiled. He really likes to smile a lot.

 

"inside? With those guys? No. I'd rather go home" she turned her back and started walking.

 

"HEEYOUNG YAH~! MIANHAEYO! I'LL TREAT YOU TOMORROW!" I shouted. My conscience hahahaha. I faced Baekhyun. "uhmm..first of all, sorry to bother you" I half-smiled.

 

"it's okay"

 

Should I ask it? Of course! Eunmi babo! That's the reason why you're here.

 

"d-did....Baro tell you anything? About me? Or did he asked you something?"

 

"he did said something yesterday" he answered.

 

"what did he say?"

 

"take care of you"

 

"eh? That's all? He didn't asked you a question?"

 

He looked up as if he was thinking.

 

"he asked something, and it's a weird question. He asked how's you and me" he looked at me. I want to ask another question T^T

 

"uhh. Last question promise. Cross my heart, hope to die. What's your answer?" oh no. Oh  no. *cross fingers*

 

"I didn't answer him" I let out a heavy sigh. WOOH!

 

"you feel weird about what he said right? Hehehehe. I actually introduced you to him as my boyfriend, that's why I called you...honeyI lowered my head while whispering the last word.

 

I heard him chuckle. "w-wae?" I looked at him.

 

"nothing, nothing. Is that all that you wanted to say?" smile~

 

I get my cellphone from my pocket and handed it to him. "your number" He looked at me first then typed his number.

 

"there" he smiled again. How many timed did he smiled since this story started? o.O

 

"I'll just call you" I made a hand gesture.

 

"YAH! BAEKHYUN! WHERE'S THE CD?!" the tall handsome guy popped out. Popped out? What a term.

 

"why don't you use your common sense? It's at the CD rack" he answered calmly.

 

"oh. Hahahahaha sorry, D.O's eyes are big but useless" he said before going in.

 

"I think your friends are funny. Anyways, I'm going already. Sorry to bother you again" I said and smiled.

 

"I can you walk you home"

 

"thank you but, no. Your friends are waiting inside. I can go home by myself"

 

"I insist" ok. He insist.

 

"ooookay" I started to walk. It's already a bit dark. The time is really fast. Tsk.

 

While walking, there's this awkward atmosphere again. And I just noticed that, he's still wearing his backpack. The two of us reached my house without uttering a single word.

 

"thank you" I bowed my head a little. I owe him a lot. "take care~" I waved and he waved back and his signature, smile.

 

"that boy again" I almost jumped in shock.

 

"u-umma!" I was holding my chest like...I think I almost had a heart attack! "you really scared me! You must have give me a sign that you're behind me" I complained. Where did she learn ninja moves?!

 

"Eunmi, answer me honestly. Is that boy really not your boyfriend?" we're here again. Ugh

 

"just because I'm friends with a boy, doesn't mean he's my boyfriend" I whined.

 

"really? Aigoo~ my daughter is already a lady" oh come on.

 

"umma, stop teasing me" I gave a poker face. "I'm going inside" I kissed her cheek and went inside.

 

I already don't know what to do in my life now. Sheez.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hello. I didn't update yesterday because of EXO's teaser. Ugh. Kai and Luhan omg T___T I cried yesterday because of that and I'm not in the mood to type. For those who are subscribing, thank you~ About Luhan, he's going to be the second guy in this story. They said that Luhan is going to have a kissing scene huhuhuhu. I can't keep calm T__T

 

xoxo