Chapter 3

My Fake Boyfriend {HIATUS}

 

(Eunmi's POV)

 

Heeyoung is a trou-a-a-a-ble trouble, trou-troublemaker~

I gave Heeyoung a what-the-hell look. Tsk.

 

"eat with us too then. Baekhyun"

 

"eo-eomeoni?" he stand up.

 

"accompany your friends" damn. She's just calm. While me. I DON'T KNOW THE WORD CALM ANYMORE! I WANNA GO HOME NOW!

 

Baekhyun whispered something first to his guy friends and walk toward us.

 

"sorry about my mom" he whispered.

 

"i-it's ok but...."

 

Her mom cut us in. "Baekhyun~ bring them to the dining room now"

 

*face palm*

 

"Heeyoung, it's all your fault" I whispered.

 

"nah. It's your fault. You dropped your shoes remember?" aish. Yes! FINE! WOOH!

 

"I can tell my mom that you need to go home now if you want" Baekhyun cut in. Ohnoes. I feel guilty. It's all my fault. WHY DID THE HELL DID I LEANED ON THEIR GATE?! Aish. Eunmi BABO! I want to headbang my head on the wall.

 

"ah no. No. It's okay" I'm a liar~

 

He smiled. For the nth time. Err. He's not getting tired of smiling eh?

 

"you can put your bags at the couch. Let me" he asked for our bags. So, I took off my bag and handed it to him. Mother father gentlemen~ he's a gentleman. Tsk. What about my shoes? My feet? I feel cold already. "here" he handed me a pair of slippers. I have no clue on where he got that. And, OMG. He can read my mind!

 

"thank you" I smiled and wear the slippers. So fluffy.

 

We went to the dining room and sat between two guys. Baekhyun and...I don't know. Heeyoung is across the table. Aww.

 

"you feel fine?" Baekhyun asked. He's caring. Wow.

 

I nodded.

 

"you two look really close. Aigoo~" we both looked at his mom.

 

(Baekhyun's POV)

 

"eo-eomeoni..."

 

"no need to be shy. Are you my Baekhyun's girlfriend?"

 

"pffft" I looked at Chanyeol who is covering his mouth. "sorry..."

 

I saw Eunmi's reaction. We are not close but I feel like we're close hahaha.

 

"eomeoni, she's not my--" but my mom cut me in.

 

"my Baekhyun's girlfriend, can I know your name?" I can see happiness in my mom's smile. I really feel happy whenever I see her smile. It's been a while since I saw my mom smile like that...

 

"I'm Jung Eunmi. But I'm not his girlfriendshe whispered the last words.

 

"eomeoni, I told you she's not my girlfriend"

 

My mom pouted. Tsk. She sometimes act like a kid, but most of the time, she acts as a great mom. She is really a great mom.

 

"my bad. I want you for my son. Anyways, let's all eat" I gave a relief sigh.

 

(Eunmi's POV)

 

The dinner went on peacefully. I really got surprised when his mom told me I'm his girlfriend. OMO. Embarassing. But I introduced him to Baro as my boyfriend. I even called him honey! >//< MORE EMBARASSING!

After the dinner, we all bid goodbye to his kind mother. He's just like him. We all went home together, with his friends. But I still don't know them. I only know Baekhyun. Speaking of Baekhyun, he walk us home. Since I have the farthest house (not really, it just happened that their houses were nearer to Baekhyun's house), me and him are all alone together. I don't know why. But the atmosphere is damn awkward. When we're already at the front of the house, OMG. Girl's Generation, it's your time to shine in this story. I mean, Tiffany only. Here comes trouble! My mom must be worried! It's already dark here outside.

 

"thank you for walking me home. Take care~" I said and waved.

 

"it's nothing" and there goes his smile again.

 

"EUNMI!" here comes my mom, at the same time, trouble~~~

 

"umma. I'm home! ^^" I smiled cheerfully. She went here outside.

 

"where have you been? And who is he? Is he your boyfriend"

 

"a-aniyo! He's my chingu" I answered. Why do they always thought that he's my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend?!

 

"really? Then let him come in"

 

"no. He's tired already. He needs to go home. Right?" I looked at him.

 

"yes. I just walked her home because of my mom"

 

"oohh. Can you go home by yourself? My Eunmi can walk you home" what the.

 

"no, my house is just nearby. Bye Eunmi and bye Eunmi's mom"

 

"jalga~ take care again~" I waved. AGAIN AND AGAIN. When he was already quite far..

 

"are you sure he's not your boyfriend?" sheez.

 

"he's not my boyfriend" I walked inside. I'm so tired. Baekhyun's mother lended me a pair of dollshoes, it's so cute.

 

I went to my bedroom and throw myself at the bed. And have little thoughts in my mind. He's so charming. He's really my ideal guy. My relationship with Baro..that was just a puppy love which lasted for only 3 months! And after that, he broke up with me. After every breakup of a serious relationship, of course we cry. Then move on~

Why am I explaining this?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my grammar. Sorry for this story.

 

xoxo