Chapter 7

My Fake Boyfriend {HIATUS}

 

(Eunmi's POV)

 

"good evening" Baro bowed.

 

"good evening.." I bowed too. She smiled at us.

 

"you again" she looked at me while still smiling.

 

"ye-yes. Hahahaha" I laughed awkwardly. Baro! Go home!

 

"Baekhyun, why don't you let them go inside?" she asked.

 

"eomeoni, we're going somewhere"

 

"the three of you?" NO!

 

"no. I just came here to get my notebook" Baro said. YES YES.

 

"so..just the two of you?" she's referring to me and Baekhyun. Her smile is really wide.

 

"yes" Baekhyun answered. BARO YAH! GO HOME! JEBAL!

 

"really? Are you two having a date?"

 

".........."

 

".........."

 

".........."

 

That was an awkward question. I took a glimpse of Baro. Err. He's looking at me T.T

 

"y-y-yes" I answered and instantly pursed my mouth. A FRIENDLY DATE. But not exactly a date. We're just going to talk!

 

"I'm happy to hear that. So, are you really my Baekhyun's girlfriend? Don't be shy" Oh no. I want to swim in the ground. I don't know what to say. Baekhyun, I'm so sorry >< If Baro isn't here I won't say yes. I swear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"uhm. Yes I am" I WANT THE GROUND TO EAT ME. NOW.

 

***

 

"Baekhyun....mianhaeyo.." I lowered my head to face the ground while walking. He's not speaking. OMG. He's mad at me. I'm so selfish. I'm the worst person in this beautiful Earth. Baekhyun is mad at me. I should dig my own grave now. And bury myself. Then no one will remember me and my stupidity anymore. "aww" I touched my forehead.

 

"ow I'm sorry" I felt his touch on my hand. I looked up. Ugh. Did I bump on him? We're so close omg.

 

"I'm okay. Yah, are you mad at me? I'm sorry" I pouted. I'M SELFISH SO HE SHOULD BE MAD AT ME! T.T

 

"aniyo" eh? ANIYO? AS IN NO? NOOO?!

 

"you're mad at me. I introduced myself as your girlfriend to your mother and now--" he cut me in.

 

"if that will make my mom happy then let it be" huh? "let's not talk here on the street" he pulled my hand and we went to the coffee shop. He hold my hand. "so....what do you want?" he asked.

 

"coffee jelly?" I answered in an interrogative way. He smiled at me before he went to the counter. Baekhyun is somehow weird. He can pretend as my boyfriend because of his mom? What's the reason? Tsk. I'll just ask him. The reason why I invited him is because I want to know him.

 

My thoughts were distracted when someone just snap fingers in front of me.

 

"Baekhyun, you're not really mad at me?" I asked as my eyes follow his movements. He just shook his head. "why do you look so innocent?" that question just came out my damn talkative mouth.

 

"I look innocent? You think so?" his face brighten up.

 

"I don't think so. I just said so" I didn't understand what I said. And I can see his confused face now.

 

"2 coffee jelly for Baekhyun-ssi?"  Baekhyun stand up to get his order.

 

"thank you~" I said as he handed my coffee.

 

"do you like to eat anything?" he asked and take a sip.

 

"coffee is enough" I smiled. "Baekhyun-ah~ what's your surname? Park? Song? Lee?"

 

"Byun. Byun Baekhyun"

 

"ohh. What school are you attending in?" I'm interviewing him. YES.

 

"SM Academy"

 

(A/N: Baro in SM? Hahaha weird)

 

SM Academy? Woah. Why did Baro transferred there? If I haven't said yet, me and Baro are not in the same school before.

 

"Baekhyun...you don't know me that much but, why are you so kind to me?" that's a big question right? For me.

 

"I don't know" I almost fell on my chair with his answer.

 

I laugh a bit. "that's a weird answer" I sit properly. "anyways sorry for bringing such trouble And....thank you. You know, Baro was really my ex-boyfriend" I'm starting the real topic now.

 

"ex-boyfriend?" he seemed surprise. I nodded my head as a response. I explained everything to him and he just keep on nodding his head. "my mom wants me to have a girlfriend because..she wants a daughter" that was his answer when I asked him about his mom, being happy in our so-called 'relationship'.

 

"you're a good son. And I'm a bad girl. Sorry if I used you" I bowed my head.

 

"you said sorry many times already"

 

"saying sorry wasn't enough so just let me. Are you already sure about having a fake relationship with me?" fake relationship sounds so..awkward. And, it's really funny to think that me, the girl, is the one who insisted this.

 

He smiled at me before saying the word yes. After our talk, I arrived home at exactly 7:45 pm. It's still early right? My mom didn't ask me anything because I already said that I'll be home late. When I entered my bedroom, I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I was just staring there with my blank mind when suddenly, the thought of falling in love came in. Argh.

Anyways, I'm now officially announcing Byun Baekhyun as MY FAKE BOYFRIEND. I'm hoping for a good fake relationship.

 

 


~Annyeong! Hahahaha it took 7 chapters before announcing Baekhyun as the fake boyfriend. I'm not inspired :( Please give me your comments.

 

xoxo