Chapter 6

My Fake Boyfriend {HIATUS}


(Eunmi's POV)

 

"yah. Eunmi, what are you going to do with that Baekhyun? You're going to use him? Huh? Think please" Heeyoung said as she her ice cream.

 

"no. I mean, tsk. I don't know. Baro is there. Baro is here. Baro is everywhere. What the hell is the thing that manipulated his mind for him to transfer at Baekhyun's school? I think I'm going to be crazy. Ugh" I drop my head on the table. Ouch.

 

Right now, we're at the ice cream parlor. I promised Heeyoung that I'm going to treat her right?

 

"you should've think first before doing such move" okay. She's giving me a lecture :(

 

"Heeyoung~ what should I do?" I asked and eat a spoonful of ice cream.

 

"what? It's your problem. You should be the one to solve it" she continued eating her ice cream. Aish.

 

"yeah yeah. I'm just asking for help" I pouted.

 

"I'm not good at those kind of things sorry" she hang her tongue out. Can I pull it?

 

I looked outside. It's getting dark again. Suddenly, a light bulb light up in my head.

 

"I know now" I slammed my hand on the table. It made a loud sound that I got everyone's attention inside the ice cream parlor. "s-sorry. Hehehe" I made a peace sign.

 

"what with that I know now?" Heeyoung frowned.

 

"I'll call Baekhyun" I grab my phone and search for Baekhyun's number in my contacts. Bingo. I pressed the call button and after few rings..

 

[yoboseyo?]

He answered! "....B-Baekhyun, this is Eunmi" I'm looking outside while speaking.

[ah? Eunmi? Why did you call?]

"uhh. Can we meet tomorrow? After class?" PLEASE SAY YES OMG.

[uhmm sure]

"yey. I'll just meet you in front of your house then. Thank you~"

[I can't say no to you hahaha. See you tomorrow]

"y-yeah. See you tomorrow. B-bye" I ended the call.

 

 

I can't say no to you.

 

 

Eh? He can't say no to me? Err.

 

"Heeyoung, I can't go home with you tomorrow"

 

"it's okay. I need to go to Jiyeon's house though for our....group project. Tsk" she said and finished her ice cream.

 

"ohh. Good. Let's go home now" I carried my bag and be the first one to stand up. I went home and waited for the next day.

 

 

After class the next day, I waved goodbye at Heeyoung and directly went at Baekhyun's house. Damn. Why is it so cold? I hugged myself using my one arm and rang the doorbell. And there's the 'bzzt' sound again. I waited for few seconds and I can hear him going out now.

 

"annyeong" I greeted as he come out.

 

"it's cold here. Let's go inside first" wow.

 

"uhh no. No. Can we go some somewhere else? Uhm. Coffee shop? Don't worry. My treat" I gave him an assuring smile.

 

"going to the coffee shop is sure fine. But, it should be my treat" he sure is a gentleman.

 

"o-kay. If you say so"

 

"ahem" someone from our back interrupted. I turned my head to see who it was.

 

 

 

"Baro, what are you doing here?" asked Baekhyun.

 

"I....am just going to ask if I left my notebook yesterday" his deep voice again.

 

"notebook? Ah yes. I'll just get it. Wait inside first"

 

"I'll just wait here" he smiled.

 

Baekhyun looked at me. NO. I DON'T WANT TO BE LEFT HERE WITH BARO. Instead of saying those words. My mouth just automatically said no. So I'm left here with Baro. I feel so awkward. Nobody is outside besides us. No people around. Just the two of us.

 

(A/N: This is Baro's song. OMG ^^)

 

I hugged myself. It's really cold. Sheez. I looked around. I'm just going to pretend that I don't know he's here. Lalalalala~ unicorns~ rainbows~ lalalalala~

 

"why did you remove your blazer if you feel cold?" I looked at him. Oh no. Why did I look at him?! He walks towards me. "your blazer" he let out his palm.

 

"i-in my bag" I mentally slap my mouth. He opened my bag and get my blazer WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

 

"wear it" he handed it to me but I just stared at it. "tsk. You're still stubborn. Remove your bag first the wear it" he ordered. Why do I feel nervous? T.T I obediently remove my bag and he's the one who wear the blazer to me. I CAN DO IT MYSELF! I can feel his warm breath. He's so close to me. "better right?" he asked. I nodded and bit my lower lip.

 

BAEKHYUN! WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG?! T___T I ALREADY CAN'T..

 

"Baro here's your notebook" Baro instantly get away from me.

 

"uh thank you" he get his notebook.

 

"Baekhyun?" what the. Another person again?

 

"eomeonni" it's Baekhyun's mom :O

 

Oh noes.

 


~Annyeong. I'm really promising that from now on that I will make this story better. Favor, please give me your comments T.T Sorry if I didn't update yesterday. I had a date with Baekhyun lolololololol. EXO'S COME BACK <3 For those who are reading. Thank you~~

 

xoxo