Chapter 4

My Fake Boyfriend {HIATUS}

 

(Eunmi's POV)

 

"Eunmi, you need to do this steps.....yah. Are you even listening to me?" she hit my head lightly.

 

"w-wae? Where?" I turned my head.

 

"you're not listening" she said then close the book.

 

"what's that? Why?" I have no clue on what she was saying.

 

"you're asking me to teach you but you just keep on looking at somewhere" she rolled her eyes.  Really? I forgot. Anyways, we're at the library. You know, we're good students.

 

"let's go home. Hehehehe I'm not in the mood to study already" I stand up and fix my things. Ready to go home baby~

 

***

 

"bye~ take care. Mwah" Heeyoung smiled and went in. I just waved at her. I'm walking alone~

 

While enjoying the view of my surrounding, my phone suddenly vibrates. Someone is calling. Unregistered number. Who the heck is this?

 

"hello?" I stopped from walking.


[Eunmi..] I know this voice. This deep voice.


"Baro? Where did you get my number?" I already changed my number wtf.


[from Heeyoung. Don't be mad at her] I'm not going to be mad at her! Tsch.


"why did you call?" Oh Baro. Please.


[I just transferred at another school] wtf. THE HELL! I DON'T EFFIN CARE!


"so?"


[your boyfriend is my classmate]


"boyfriend?"


[Baekhyun] What the heck. EVEN HIM?!


"he's not my--" OMG. I'm talking to BARO right?! I am so stupid damn it. "yes. Yes! My boyfriend hahahahaha" what school is Baekhyun attending in?! I don't know much about him. Scratch that. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM! I JUST KNOW HIS NAME. AND.....HIS HOUSE LOCATION.

 

(Baekhyun's POV)


"Baro! Let's go!" I shouted. He's talking to someone over the phone.

 

"just a minute!"

 

"why do we have to accompany him?" Chanyeol grumbled while kicking a stone.

 

"because of Suho hyung" answered D.O.

 

"tsch" Chanyeol looks annoyed. He don't like Baro's voice and presence. Haha. I think I saw that Baro before, I just can't remember. Tsk.

 

"sorry for waiting" he ran towards us.

 

"let's go" Suho said.

 

We went to our favorite arcade. Since he is a transferee, we want to be nice and close to him. Then after being close to him, we will let him go on his own so he can look for his own friends.

 

"Baekhyun.." he called me.

 

"yeah?"

 

"how are you and Eunmi?" I can see curiousity in his voice. He know Eunmi?

 

"you know Eunmi?"

 

"yes. Haven't she told you?" we're not that close how will she tell?

 

"no?"

 

"just ask her. And please....take care of her okay?" he tap my shoulder.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~This story is as stupid as me. Anyways, I'll still continue writing this -.-