Chapter 8

My Fake Boyfriend {HIATUS}

 

(Eunmi's POV)

 

Hello Saturday.

 

"Eunmi! Heeyoung is here downstairs!" my mother shouted. Ugh. Heeyoung?! It's too early!

 

I lazily get out of my bed and went downstairs.

 

"good morning~" she greeted while having a bright smile on her face.

 

"yeah. Good morning" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

 

"you have something to tell me. Yihee~" she dashed inside and went upstairs. Probably, to my bedroom. I followed her.

 

"yah! I'm going to sleep. Go home first then come back later!" I throw myself on the bed.

 

"no! Tell it to me now! I wanna know it!" she hit my lightly.

 

"what the. Don't you ever dare lay a hand on my ! Tsk" I whined.

 

"just tell me what happened yesterday and I'll be gone~" she sang.

 

"fine. But let me take a bath first" I stand up and went to the bathroom.

 

***

 

"eh? He agreed on being your boyfriend? I mean, 'fake' boyfriend" she really emphasized the word fake. Tss. "if I were him, I won't ride on your stupidity" she added.

 

"nye nye nye. Go home now" I rolled my eyes.

 

"umma is not home, so I'll stay here hahaahhaha" she hang her tongue out. IF I AM GIVEN A CHANCE TO PULL THAT TONGUE OF HERS, I WOULD GLADLY TAKE THAT CHANCE.

 

"whatever"

 

"Eunmi! Go down! The breakfast is ready!" my mom shouted. She likes shouting. It's actually her passion. Just kidding.

 

"coming~!" BREAKFAST. OMG. I hurriedly went downstairs. Food! I'm coming~~~! "umma! What's our breakfast?" I asked excitedly.

 

"bacon" she answered. Bacon? I remembered Baekhyun's name hahahaha.

 

"let's eat!" Heeyoung shouted. She always have this 'feel at home' mood in her whenever she's here. Be used to it.

 

 

 

 

After eating breakfast the time goes by so it's afternoon now. We decided to go to the mall~

 

"I'm just really thankful that I brought some money" she said while fixing her bag. Oh, let  me correct that, my bag. I let her borrow a dress, a bag and a pair of sandals and everything. And for returning the favor, she's the one who paid for the taxi. Huehue. Going to the mall is unplanned. And unplanned moments are the best!

 

"omo. Is that a newly opened botique? Oh my gosh. The dresses are so cute!" I said excitedly and went inside the botique. WOAH.

 

"yeah it's cute. But damn the price" Heeyoung said while showing me the price tag. OUCH. It's so expensive T_T

 

"where are we going now?" I asked while were walking already. I REALLY WANT THOSE DRESSES. BUT I DON'T HAVE MONEY *sobs*

 

"I want to see Siwon and Donghae~"

 

"Siwon and Donghae? Don't be so delusional. They're not here--yah!" I followed her. "o-kay. Bench" I am standing in front of this shop while nodding my head. Omg. Siwon and Donghae is really here. Their poster. Omg. I'm crying. Tsk. I followed Heeyoung inside. OKAY. Since we're here, I started to look around. Perfumes~

 

"hi ma'am can I help you?" a saleslady came. "for your boyfriend ma'am?"

 

"eh? Is this for boys?" I smelled a sample. Ugh. It's really for boys. But it smells good. I want this. You know, I sometimes use men's perfume ;) "uhm. Anyways, I am just looking around because of my friend" I smiled. Omg. Maybe she's thinking that I'm a criminal. NOOOO! I'm not a thief! I left the saleslady and looked for Heeyoung. Where the hell is she now?

 

While looking for Heeyoung like a lost child, I accidentally bumped into a guy.

 

"sorry" I bowed three times.

 

"it's okay" I looked up.

 

............

 

I stared at his face. Omg. He looks like a prince. He's so handsome. WOW :O

 

"ah miss" my thoughts vanished when he waved his hand in front of me. OHMY. I stared at him for so long.

 

I closed my a bit opened mouth. "uh. Sorry again" I turned my back and started to walk. OHNO. I should've asked for his name!

 

"Eunmi yah! Where have you been?" I raised my head up. HEEYOUNG~! I SAW A PRINCE!

 

"I'm inside. I'm also looking for you" better not tell her :p

 

"tsk. Let's go and eat. I'm already hungry"

 

"owkie" I made an ok sign.

 

While walking, I can still remember the face of the handsome guy a while ago. I can't believe that a face like that exists. His face looks so innocent and cute. Just like Baekhyun. Woot woot.

 

"I want burger. So we will eat burger" said Heeyoung.

 

"yeah yeah" I pursed my mouth. Burgers lalalalala~ "omo. Is that Baekhyun and his friend?" I stopped walking and pointed at the two guys running towards our direction. Heeyoung narrowed her eyes to see it clearly.

 

"wah. Yes. It's Bacon. You're boyfriend"

 

They look happy and they're coming closer. Woah. Should I be the one to approach him or I'll just let him approach me? Hmm. Before I could even choose between my two option, Baekhyun and his friend with big eyes (this is not an insult. I'm describing him okay?) are now in front of us. Panting.

 

"play with us" Baekhyun said while catching his breath. Why are they running? Before I could even (again) speak or ask, he already pulled me by my wrist and had me run with him. While Heeyoung was pulled by the other guy.

 

WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEECK. I am running. With Byun Baekhyun. Inside the MALL. Every people that we passed by. Are looking at us. What the hell is wrong with my life?! We stopped inside the department store. It's like, the day when I am chased by a dog happened again. I need air. AIR! I came here to enjoy myself not to kill myself. Omg. Can I rest on the floor? Oh yes. Of course I can rest on the floor.

 

"you okay?" Baekhyun asked while still catching for his breath. It's that fast huh?

 

"why the hell did we run?" I asked back. Well, I'm obviously not okay.

 

"I told you we're playing hahahahaha" what a nice explanation I got there.

 

"what kind of play? Yah. Byun Baekhyun, be specific" I leaned on the wall. This is not a gate anymore so I guess I won't get into trouble?

 

"hide and seek. It's fun right?" he smiled. Fun? Oh my gosh. I CAN'T FIND THE WORD FUN IN THIS RUNNING AND HIDING AND ALL. Run is not fun. And it's not going to be fun. Ever.

 

"yes. It's fun ha ha. What will happen to Heeyoung and your friend?" I tried not to be sarcastic. But sarcasm is already in my blood so...tsk.

 

"they're going to be fine. Kyungsoo is good at hiding. Chanyeol is not going to find them easily" he explained. He's still thinking of the game. What the.

 

"who is Chanyeol?" I love asking.

 

He smiled before answering. "I'll introduce them to you later" oooohhh. Will he introduce me as his girlfriend? Oh noes. Hahahahaha. I'm a feggot. Why am I thinking like that? I am just a girl somewhere which he met. It'll be surprising if I became his girlfriend in just one snap. But, I really am his girlfriend and he's my boyfriend. But it's a fake relationship, so it's not counted?


Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.


Heeyoung calling...


I answered the call. "where are you?"

[inside a shop of potatoes] potatoes? Ugh. I suddenly felt hunger.

"ohh"

[what about you?]

"department store. I'm totally fine here"

[of course. You should be really fine. Your boyfriend is with you. Tss"

"nye nye. Good luck. You're with Kyungsoo right? Baekhyun said he's good at hiding so...hahahahahaha. Bye" I don't want talking to her over the phone. Hehehe. I turned to Baekhyun. "Baekhyun, is this game serious?" my question for the nth time.

 

"yes. Wae?"

 

"uhh. Because, hide and seek. Inside the mall?" this game is ridiculous.  Ghad.

 

"hahahahaha this is fun. I promise" he said and bite his entire lower lip. Yeah. Fun. I'll be waiting for that fun.

 

 

 

"the mall is too big. How can he find us?" I'm tired of waiting. I think 15 minutes have already passed since we hide in this part of the department store.

 

"we can only hide here at the 2nd floor. He can find us. We are 12 plus 2, 14 of us were playing"

 

"14? That's too many. 14 minus one. 13 people are hiding. Oh my ghad. This is Math, I can't..." I purposely made my head hit on the wall lightly. It doesn't hurt wow. My phone vibrated again.


1 message received. From Heeyoung. I opened the message.


EUNMI. WHERE ARE YOU AND BAEKHYUN? THE OTHERS ARE ALREADY HAVING A HARD TIME LOOKING FOR BOTH OF YOU. OMG. I'M HUNGRY ALREADY. DON'T PLAY THE GAME SERIOUSLY T.T

-end-


"Baekhyun, I think the game is already done. They said that they are looking for us" I stand up.

 

"really? I thought Chanyeol is just making fun of me"

 

"he texted you?"

 

"uhmm. Yes?" *poker face* He's like me.


Baekhyun called Chanyeol to asked where are they.

 

"yah. What's with the 'I'm hungry already' in your message if your already eating?" I frowned and asked Heeyoung. She and the others are already eating.

 

"for you to hurry up hehehehe" that laugh is annoying. "come on. Sit down. I already ordered for you" I pouted after sitting down.

 

Baekhyun came beside me. "I'm just at the other table if you need something" I nodded my head. He smiled and sit on the table in beside of us.

 

"Luhan hyung! Here!" I think that's....Sehun? By the way, Baekhyun already introduced me to them. And the prince-like guy I saw a while ago, is named Luhan. Omg. I really got surprised when I saw him. I didn't saw him at Baekhyun's house with the other's before.

 

After eating snacks? I think. Because we only ate burger so it's snack. Hehehe. Me and Heeyoung decided to go home. Even though I like to hang out with them. There's a next time though. Baekhyun didn't accompany me home because I said so. Anyways, he didn't introduce me as his girlfriend. He just introduced me as Eunmi. I hope I would get to know them more.

 

 


Author's Note: Hi. I'm sorry for this lame chapter. And story XD I'm not in the mood to write anymore. Even though I already have a plot. Hehe. School is coming~

 

xoxo