Chapter 2

My Fake Boyfriend {HIATUS}

 

(Eunmi's POV)

 

"Eunmi yah! Ppali!" Heeyoung shouted while running. Omg.

 

"yah! There's no dog anymore!" I stopped from running and looked back. Damn that dog that chased us. Heeyoung also stopped from running and walk towards me.

 

"thank God" she whispered while panting.

 

"I think I'm going to die because of that dog" I said while catching my breath.

 

"me too" Heeyoung is holding her chest. Heeyoung is my bestfriend slash cousin.

 

"I hate dogs. Tsk" I mumbled and sit on the ground. I don't care if it's the ground or what. I can sit on it so I'll sit. Heeyoung also sit with me.

 

After minutes of resting on the ground, thank you. I can breathe properly now. Tss. If that dog didn't chase us, we should be in the park now T__T

 

"yah! Don't push me!"

 

"Kai is the one pushing me!"

 

"stop pushing each other!" 

 

We saw a group of guys heading our direction. They're many. But..I don't care. I want to rest~ I closed my eyes and do the inhale, exhale ritual. My heart is still beating so fast because of the nervousness I feel a while ago. Suddenly, the gate which I'm leaning at, effin opened.

 

"OUCH!" my head. My body.

 

"uh? Sorry"

 

"you look funny! hahahahahahaha" Heeyoung laughed. How dare her to laugh at me. The group of boys were now at our front.  Just looking at me. I HATE THEM IF THEY DARE TO LAUGH AT ME.

 

I'm about to stand up when happens. My skirt were stuck under the effin gate.

 

"sht" I cussed.

 

"I'll help you hahahahaha" Heeyoung stand up. But she's still laughing. Damn. "uh, can you please close the gate first?" she asked the person who opened the damn gate. After he closed the damn gate.. "it's torn what the heck hahahaha" I pushed her lightly. I hate it when I'm being laughed at. And she knows that -_-

 

I looked at my skirt. The lowermost part of my skirt were....torn. I can't walk home like this.

 

"tsk" I grimaced.

 

"Baekhyun, you should apologize" the guy from our front said. They're still here. Ugh. Embarassing. The gate slowly opened and a familiar guy is now in front of me.

 

"sorry. I didn't know you were ther--you" he pointed at me. O___O

 

"yes you. You're the guy yesterday" I also pointed at him.

 

"yah! Why are guys taking so long?" another guy inside the gate came out. His face is familiar too. He looked at us. "what's happening here?" he added.

 

"our Baekhyun torn a girl's skirt" another guy. There are too many guys. And I don't know any of their names @_@

 

"I-I didn't mean it" he looked at me. "I can lend you some clothes"

 

I looked at Heeyoung first. And she just nodded.

 

"you can go inside" he brought us inside the house. The other guys were following too.

 

"Eunmi, where did you meet that Bacon?" asked Heeyoung.

 

"mall, yesterday. I forgot to tell you about what happened yesterday"

 

When we're already inside they started playing around. I'm pertaining to the guys. They are like kids.

 

"ahh. Follow me upstairs" he told us. Me and Heeyoung.

 

He opened the door of a room. It's a guy's bedroom. I think its his? He handed me a girl's short. I looked at him in surprised.

 

"it's not mine" he said with a hand gesture.

 

"gomawo" I bowed. "where will I change?" I asked.

 

He pointed at a door. I think it's the bathroom?

 

"I'm just downstairs if you're finish" he smiled, and with that, he quickly went out of the room.

 

"how can he trust us and leave us in his room?" Heeyoung asked and sat on the bed.

 

"Heeyoung~ if I wear shorts, it doesn't look good for my top" I'm still wearing my school uniform. Omg. It looks awful if my bottom where shorts. And my black shoes holy barbie.

 

"I have an extra shirt"

 

"what about my shoes?" I grimaced again. UGH.

 

"pfft. Just take it off"

 

"Heeyoung!"

 

"yeah! I'm serious. Take it off"

 

I gave a poker face and went inside the bathroom. I wear the shirt that Heeyoung lend me. And I took of the shoes. The shorts fit me well.

 

"let's go now, I wanna go home" Heeyoung pulled me.

 

"y-yah! I'm just barefoot. How can I go home?!" we stopped near the stairs. It became quiet. What's wrong? We both looked at each other and then slowly went downstairs. And we saw them there at the sofa, sitting quietly.

 

"Baekhyun, you didn't told us you're mom is going home"

 

"I didn't know she's going home"

 

They are whispering at each other.

 

"Baekhyun, why don't you and your friends eat together with me?" a woman came.

 

"eomeoni"

 

"Eunmi, we should get out of this place" Heeyoung whispered.

 

"yeah we should. Let's move like a ninja" I whispered back.

 

But....my ninja moves failed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I dropped my shoe. I covered my mouth to prevent more noise. But what I did is non-sense. They already saw us.

 

"aigoo~ my Baekhyun have girlfriends too"

 

"they are not--"

 

The woman came toward us.

 

"are you one of my Baekhyun's friends?" she smiled while asking.

 

I'm having my mouth a bit open. I don't know what to say! >< If I say yes, I don't know will happen. And if I say no, I still don't know what will happen! So what should I say?! Yes or no?!

 

"yes, we are your son's friends" I turned my head to look at Heeyoung who answered the question. What the hell.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Cut! I'm sorry. Hihihi. I'm not really good at making stories T_T Sorry for the errors in my grammar. It took me 4 hours to do this XD