Clubbing

No More Control

 

 

You go back to your apartment and notice that you still haven't eaten any real food. So you make your way up the stairs to Ara's apartment and knock with your familiar special pattern. It announces your presence and Ara comes with open arms, flinging the door open. 

 

"Y/N!!! Your back early! Yay!" she takes your hand and leads you to the kitchen, telling you about all the places she went with Sunye. Even though it wasn't a long period of time, she has a lot of stories, looks like she made friends with Sunye. Good thing she won't be lonely when I'm working. You go ahead and make food for the both of you, not wanting to risk Ara burning down the 40 story building. It could happen. 

 

"And soooo, we pretended that we didn't want to buy the amazing scarf...and just like that he changed the price for us!" Ara poses with her new find. You hold in your laugh, by covering your mouth. 

 

"What...?"

 

"Na-thing! I think it's really cute." you say still keeping your hand over your lips. "Well. I'm a tad tired. Is it okay if I go to sleep early, I'm still adjusting. How are you not dead on the floor? I know I could be..." 

 

"I don't know. Maybe its ‘cause of the huge amount of coffee I had at this awesome caff-ayy? Okay. Yeah leave. Go on. Have your grandpa nap. Do it." She's talkative. You walk up the winding stairs.

You plan on just taking a little cat nap. But Ara is right, you sleep like the geezer you're becoming. And there's a pair of boys who are thinking of a way to turn back your years.  

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Luhan and Tao's POV

 

"Damn. That girl was -y! And she lives in our apartment building!? Man, this is gonna be fun!" Luhan excitedly jumps on Tao's shoulders as they too enter the building. 

 

"How old do you think she is? 20. 22.? Either way, shes Hot." Tao struggles to keep his balance as he tries to fit in the revolving doors with the Luhan addition. They notice a small girl talking to Sunye, by the front desk. They both tune in on the conversation.

 

"Do you know any good places for us to go tonight? I wanna go dancing! Sounds so fun!" Ara excitedly jumps up and down.

"Yeah! A new club I found is pretty chill, we'll go!" Sunye says. "It's called, Exotics.”

 

"It's gonna take some convincing to get Y/N to come...I'm up for the task!" Ara waves as she skips on her way to the elevators. Tao dumps Luhan off his back and they both run for the elevator. Ara has no idea that they are both following her. They get off the elevator with Ara, still oblivious. They are about to turn back because she is already inside her apartment, but then Tao sees a familiar body come into view.

"Go.go.go!" Tao pushes Luhan out of the way.

"Where?" A confused Luhan looks around.

"Hide!" Tao yell/whispers. Luhan sees you knocking on the door of Ara's apartment and dives behind a pillar to snoop with Tao.

"Shes talking with that girl! does that mean she's going clubbing with her-" Luhan says too loud so Tao muffles it by covering his mouth. You enter the the house and they turn to each other. Same trouble bearing grin.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You wake up in the middle of the night to a familiar pattern of knocking on the door.

 

"Dammit Ara...I was having a reeaally good dream..." You whine. 

 

"Shut up...you sound old..." Ara sweeps passed you and turns on what seem like interrogation lights.

"Girl. Turn them off." You rub your eyes, then look up to see Ara in a white skin tight dress. It's paired with six inch leather pumps and some kick- cat eye makeup. You just rub your eyes more, thinking you're still dreaming. 

 

"Why are you dressed like that? Going somewhere?" You stand up straight, now awake and protective. 

"Yes. And so are you." She returns the tone. 

"And where is that?"

"Clubbing!" She takes your hand and forces you back to the bedroom.  

 

"O-kayy!! This looks good! So does this..and this...ooohhhh this too!" Ara pulls what seems like everything out of your closet and drawers. 

 

"Hey hey hey! No no I don't think so. What! I can't wear that!! I'll look like a for sure!" You don't exactly approve of her shifty decisions. 

 

"Fine. Go get in the shower and I will pick something better. I'm just soooo excited!!Yah!" Her usual self pops up a little bit more.  You take a nice long shower, using all of your Lush products and making sure your legs are soft and y. You get out of the shower in your comfy robe, fresh and renewed. Ara is holding her new choice, looking proud. Approval achieved.

"Much better." you give a satisfied smirk. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Cnu's POV

 

"Hey guys, what are you doing tonight?" Cnu calls into his phone as he hands his credit card to a cashier.

"We're going clubbing at Exotics. Wanna come." Baro says on the other end.  

"Yeah, sure. What time?" 

"Uhhh." He hears Baro turn to the others and ask. "Yeah, we're leavin at 11, so we will be there around then." He says returning to the phone. "Kay, I'll be there." Cnu hangs up. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Luhan and Tao's POV

"Hey Sehun! Do you wanna come clubbin with me and Tao! Of course you do!" Luhan shouts into the phone. 

"Hell yeah! I'm down, where at?" Sehun answers. 

"The Exotics, bring everybody, kay?" Tao says ceasing the phone from Luhan. 

"Anyway." Luhan takes his phone back. "See you at 11 or something." 

 

"Heyy. Do you think she will go. I mean she seemed pretty stubborn in the cab." Tao leans in to Luhan trying to see his conversation with some random chick.  

"Yeah, I think so. Hope she shows. Otherwise our spying skills," he grins at something the chick he's texting says, "and. her hotness will go to complete waste." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV

 

You walk out of the appartment, hand-in-hand with Ara. Thinking you’re ready for this night. In reality, you have no idea what is ahead.

 

Heyy guys! So sorry i havent updated in soooo longg! But. I was in las vegas. I wrote this there too! Yeah it was a lot of funn, i think everyone should visit there and its 110 degree weather=]. My cousin took me to see the Jabbawockeez at the Luxor hotel. IT was AWESOME, they are awesome! So interactive with the audience...when they would pick people from the crowd i sat there like....*dont pick me dont pick me please god!* what can i say, im shy. So hopefully now that i practically have nothing to do, i will update more=]

You all should check out my new fanfic. If you like ty thenn... go for it! heres the link! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/482260/call-me-goddess-gyuri-myungsoo--sungjong-phone-goddess

And you should see my other fanfic too, i'll just put that out there...hehe.yea. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/455629/your-nogalistic-chunji-ljoe-teentop-you-gayoon

Andddd. since were on the topic of advertising links. I give you my tumblr. I kinda need followers, since im lacking. http://itsgiginotguyguy.tumblr.com/