What We're Thinking

No More Control

   

 

Your POV

 

There are so many boys staring at you all wondering how in the world you know these two childish boys. Oh goodness, it’s the pretty boys from the cab...What do I say...? Do I have to say anything...yea lets go with that. Silent treatment. They deserve it. Right...? I don’t even know anymore.

 

“Hahaha!” Kris turns to Luhan and Tao. “I guess she doesn’t remember you!” Still laughing. All the boys have at least a grin on their face, if they weren't laughing blatantly at the two boys, who you basically rejected. You look at the sad, embarrassed expression on Luhan’s face and then to the abandoned look on Tao’s face. I can’t. I just can’t with the faces they're making.

 

“HEY!” You raise your voice above the sound of the music. “I do infact remember how we met. So don’t go making fun of them.” You walk over in between the two cute boys again. “Their too cute to not remember.” You say ruffling their hair.

 

“WHAT!” Everyone again turns to you. Their expressions priceless. Shock and annoyance fills their eyes. The shock is from you. The annoyance is caused by the two smug looking boys on either side of you. Luhan and Tao have smirks playing across their faces. Permanently planted there. Playing innocent was definitely part of their plan to make you into a piece in their game, called life.

 

“Ew. Get away from her.” Jinyoung pulls them away from you and tosses them towards their other members. “No. Stay.” He points at them. Then he turns to you, smiling ear to ear. “Hayyyyy. I’m Jinyoung.” Putting out his hand for a shake. You extend your hand, but before you can shake his hand...

 

“And....! I’m Sandeul!” A cute boy comes up from behind Jinyoung, pushing him aside.

 

“Hi” You say with a smile. He smiles back but is also interrupted.

 

“I’m Gongchan” A sharp looking man with black hair looks at you. You basically lose your breath. The others are giving weird looks, realizing that you probably look stupid you decide to reply. Except you don’t look stupid, it’s just that all the guys are super jealous of Gongchan right now.

 

“Hii” You say, not with the same smile you gave to Sandeul, but with a cute embarrassed smile. In comes someone who is now considered your life saver, because he saved you from complete explosion. You are overheating, all caused by Gongchan.

 

“Heyyy, I’m Baro” He comes up behind Gongchan and puts his arms over Gongchan’s shoulders. You tear away you eyes from Gongchan’s, unwillingly.

 

“Uh..Hi...” You look around the room. “Is that.. everyone?”

 

“Uh...Maybe...” Everyone says, looking around. You just haven’t noticed yet that CNU hasn’t introduced himself. He actually left the room, because he couldn’t take all the guys gawking over you. Your attention is caught by someone running up the stairs.

 

“GUYS!!! WHAT THE HELL! I FALL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH AND YOU LEAVE ME!?!!” A little boy with a cute haircut comes running up the stairs. He holds his hands out to the sides of him for emphasis on the things he’s just yelled out. “I thought you guys left the club, without me!” Even though it’s dark, you can see the tears b in his soft eyes, then he rubs them. The other boys just look at him with confusion on their faces, they're a bit surprised that they forgot about him. He’s usually pretty needy for attention, guess he was tired.

“Sorry Baekhyun....We didn’t mean to...” D.O. tries to apologise. Baekhyun looks around the room, then he sees someone. Someone angelic. Someone y. It’s a y angel! Then the rest of the boys get even more surprised. You. Are. Running. Towards Baekhyun.

 

“Are you okay? Huh, gwaenchanh-a?”

 

The boys are so shocked. Shocked to such a point that they don’t move. Don’t speak. Don’t do anything.  They all gasp though. Once you reach Baekhyun you put your hands on his hands and check him. Making sure that no one touched him or hurt him. He seems so little and fragile to you. So cute and innocent. Which he is.

 

Baekhyun just stares at you. You look so angelic to him. But still so y. He’s in awe. He’s frozen. He’s not able to answer you. He just stays still. AHHH! My heart. It’s going to fast. Is this normal? Is she an angel? No..I don’t think so. Shes too y. Angels aren't y right? I don’t know. I can’t think. I can't...breath..? Breath Baekhyun. Breath.

 

The rest of the boys are now just jealous. Plain jealous. What the hell! She doesn’t even pay any of us attention. Except for Gongchan.. But still, not like this!! What the! Sehun thinks in his head. He runs his fingers through his hair, stressed over this insanity. He quickly straightens when he sees you turn back towards his direction. You don’t look so happy. But they can’t help thinking about how hot you look when you are angry.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNU’S POV

 

Walking up the stairs I hear someone say,

 

“Are you okay? Huh, gwaenchanh-a?”

 

I quicken my pace, worried. Then I see you.

“What the hell guys! You left him alone, in a club!?” She looks pissed, a hot kind of pissed. Wow...She looks really good when angry...

 

“We..Didn’t do it on purpose...” Chanyeol says, not making things too much better though.

“Seriously?” She gives him a look. He just blushes, hoping he doesn’t seem too stupid.

 

“Aigoo..What are we gonna do?” She rolls her eyes. I love her attitude. “Don’t do it again.” All the boys nod and agree with her. Mainly because they are so enchanted by her deadly gaze. They don’t exactly get the idea that it’s supposed to be a terrifying glare, to me and them it looks super y.

 

“Are you still tired? Do you wanna go home?” She asks Baekhyun. She’s still holding his hands and it’s making him too stunned to talk. I can’t blame him, I would be pretty stunned too. He just shakes his head, Thank goodness. I’m not gonna leave without dancing with her. “Ahhhh..I need a drink...” She quietly mumbles to herself.

 

“I’ll get it!!!” I hear the majority of the boys scream, they are hanging on her every breath, as am I. Within seconds she is handed a pink shot. Surprisingly she downs it, shutting her eyes tight. Cute. It definitely must feel like burning liquid has gone straight into her bloodstream. Then she looks over and grabs my hand, just like she had with Kris before. She leads me downstairs and to the dance floor. We glide through the crowds of people and find a spot.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0DJUTgkUIA(For the experience...)

 

A Kelly Rowland song comes on. Her sweet voice plays across the speakers. Even though it’s Kelly Rowland talking, I feel like it’s _______ singing to me. Shes so close to me that within seconds I feel her up against me. Shes...Shes....Grinding on me!

 

“I like, I like, I like my kisses down low

Makes me arch my back

When you give it to me slow

Baby just like that”

 

Thank goodness for her turning around, I don’t think I can take much more of her , at least not...here. She now get closer to my face. She whispers lyrics in my ear,

 

“So boy just take your time, send chills down my spine

You’re one of a kind, I swear I gotta make you mine”

 

The way she presses herself up against me, all while she arches her back to the pulsating beat.

 

“Boy you , got me feeling hot

Now I'm really going”

 

Shes really going? I’m really going! I can’t take much more! Yet how could I never tear myself away from her. Her gaze on my every move is electrifying. The dancer in me takes control. Or it could be all the drinks I downed when she was being occupied by the rest of the boys...

I move my hands down her soft bare arms, continuing down until I am finally at her perfect hips. They move so she can grind against me, driving me to move as well. She rocks back and forth and then drops, coming up with a bounce in her step. It feels like we have been dancing for ages, her body doing crazy . She stands on her tippy toes to reach my ear and seductively breathily whispers.

 

“Babe, I need to know,” She stops, making me out of my mind.

 

“What is it?” I ask, trying not to sound desperate.

 

“Your name.” She continues.

 

“CNU.”

 

She nods in approval and continues moving. But soon I’m snapped out of my trance by a scream.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

 

“AHHHH! Y/N!!! I found you!!!!” Ara screams in delight. “Where have you been!” You see her small tears budding up. You forget about CNU for a minute, your body moving by itself, pulled by the compassion you feel for Ara.

 

“Hun, I didn’t mean to, I’m sorry.” You wipe away the tears from her eyes.

 

“Y/N, really, where have you beeen? We have been looking for you forever. But don’t worry, we still partied it up.” Sunye comes up from behind Ara. She laughs, knowing she sounded really stupid. “Oh, Ara, don’t cry, you’ll ruin your makeup...”

 

You have spent the past 30 seconds without thinking about CNU, but what you were doing before floods back into your mind. Where is CNU? You’ve gotta be kidding me, again! I lost him again! You take a moment to think about how cute he was helping you at the airport, sadly you think that he doesn’t remember you. Oh my gosh, they can’t know what I just did. You and are now frantically looking around for him, turning around and skimming through everyone. Ara and Sunye go on and on about their clubbing experience, but you don’t give a about all that. You just want to find CNU.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All The Boy’s POV

 

“Did you see her? Wow. I really wish I was CNU right now. Not fair.” Kai says to Kris.

 

“I know. It’s not fair.” Kris says back.

 

“What are you talking about?” Baekhyun jumps on a stool at the bar.

 

“Uh...Um....Well...” Kai stiffs up. Obviously because if anyone were to tell him or show him the kind of dancing his angel was doing with someone thats not him, he would crumble. He would probably dissolve, since Chanyeol was basically crying right now. Everyone got really jealous and mad when they saw what happened. It was pretty shocking.

 

“Nothing Baekhyun. You should help us come up with a new topic, we’re bored.” Kris responds. Yup that’s why he’s a leader. Kai thinks to himself.

 

“Uh...I’m not too good at this....Dangit. Kris! Why do you always put me on the spot!” Baekhyun starts getting pissed and walks away, probably because he’s tired. Poor baby. Okayyy...Maybe he’s not so smooth...

 

“Chanyeol..Are you okay?” D.O. tries to console the sad boy.

 

“No. I’m not okay. Did you see her? Why couldn’t that be me?” Chanyeol whines before he gulps another shot, clearly drunk.

 

“Well...Um..I don’t really know. Sorry.” D.O. gives up really quick, he’s very honest. D.O rushes over to Suho.

 

“Hyung! We need to go, now. Everyone’s drunk, this won’t be good if the press sees us like this.” D.O thinks rationally.

 

“Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. Lets get going. I’ll grab some people. Go grab someone sober to help you, alright?”

 

“Okay” D.O says with a smile and runs off to find Xiumin, who doesn’t drink.

 

“Xiumin! We’re going now, go find people and text me when you have found someone. I’m gonna call the drivers.” D.O finds Xiumin on a couch all alone.

 

“Finally! You’re my savior! I’ve been waiting forever!” Xiumin jumps up and hugs D.O.

“Okay I will have everyone outside in 5. I’ve been keeping track of everyone’s whereabouts, so that I would be ready for this crucial moment.” The cute nerd in Xiumin makes an appearance.

 

“O...kay den...You do that...Texo Suho when you find someone....bye.” D.O pulls away from Xiumin, weirded out.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyuns POV

 

“Baekhyun! Help me find everyone! Were leaving.” Xiumin comes running up to me.

 

“What? Where are they?”

 

“Why would I know when I just asked you to help me...” Xiumin looks questionably at me.

 

“Oh..Right...hhehe....” Wow... I must be really tired. What time is it? Woah! 4 in the morning...! Damn!

 

“Alright, we will start with you and me, we are here. Now we have to find 10 more. Right?”

 

“Uh. No. I know where....” Xiumin counts with his fingers. “Suho, You, Me, D.O...I’m reeeaallyyy tired....*sigh* oh yea, texo suho when we find someone, I’m too lazy.”

 

“Okay! Lets gooo!” I take his hand and lead him through the club. Soon we have found a red eyed Chanyeol, he was sitting on the floor...Weirdo, what’s up with him. Guess I can ask him later. After Chanyeol we find everyone in a domino effect. Kris, Kai and Chen.

 

To: Suho

 

From: Baekhyun

 

Hyung, Xiumin and I found Chanyeol, Kris, Kai and Chen. We will go to the car now, okay?

 

To: Baekhyun

 

From: Suho

 

Good work sport! I found everyone else. We will meet you there.


 

“Okay, lets go guys!” I push the surprisingly sober guys out. Well, besides Chanyeol, with the way he’s been acting...He just can’t be sober. Everyone is waiting for us in the cars and we sleepily lay down in the limos. I must be dreaming, because a girl, an angelic girl fills my dreams.

 

Somehow I ended up in my dorm room. Weird, I don’t remember walking up here. It was probably one of the boys. Ahhh! My head! Owww it hurtsss! But then, the happiness in my heart evens the pain out. I remember her. I know I will definitely see her again.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

 

You don’t exactly remember getting to your apartment, it was probably the girls who brought you here. The bright sun hurts your eyes. But something you remember scares you, so much so that you fall out of bed.

 

“ARA!!!!!ARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We have a meeting!!!!!!!!!!!GET UP!” You scream on the top of your lungs from the top of the winding staircase.

 

“What! No way! I totally forgot!”

 

“I need to call, I forgot what time we have to be there.” You pull out your phone and swiftly dial the number. You hear exactly three rings and the voice of Mi Sun.

 

“Good Morning, SM Entertainment, How may I help you?” She sweetly koos.

 

“Good Morning, Mi Sun, This is _______, I would like to confirm our meeting today. And I would like to know for sure what time it will be at.” You return the sweet tone she used.

 

“Oh, Hi _______! It’s so nice to hear from you! Ah yes we will be meeting with you today. But there is a slight change of plans. We have sent you a ticket for a Freedom Of the Seas, Royal Caribbean cruise ship. You will have to meet with us on the ship. We apologize for failing to inform you about how Kpop group you will be co-managing has a private concert tomorrow.” She explains.

 

“Oh...Wow..” Is all you can muster. “H-how long will I be on the cruise?”

 

“I am actually not sure, but I will look into it and get back to you when I have found out. Is that okay?”

 

“Yes, that’s perfect.” You reply, a small grin forming on your face. I am going to be on a cruise ship! OH. MY. GOD.

 

Heyyyy guysss! I’m backkk! Its...kinda been a while since I updated. If anyone is actually reading this. Comment to I know that you are reading. lol. Sometimes a writer needs feedback. It’s like a motivator..and ego feeder...jk. Anyway arnt you excited for the CRUISE SCENES! B1A4 IS GONNA BE ON THE CRUISE TOOO! Scream for me! Yea!!! that was weak. say it with me now! YEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! thats better, but you need to work on it. I. Am. So. Weird.

Anyway I realized that my ‘POV’S’ are really messed up. For example when I say “Your POV” its not really your pov...It’s kinda just author's pov. And now for some advertising. I just knowww you all love it.

 

Heres my new fanfiction! Hope you like it! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/517418/he-s-too-beautiful-romance-gayoon-nuest-bts-bangtanboys-jungkook-taehyung

 

Heres my tumblr cuz you knowwwww you wanna see it. Why? Cause it’s awesome! lol no not really.... http://itsgiginotguyguy.tumblr.com/

 

I post my here...one of my friends thinks its really bad. that makes me sad...so you be the one to judge it too. i guess it couldnt hurt.... http://kpopfanfictionss.tumblr.com/

Okay ill stop now. Im done.