She's Here!

No More Control

 

  

 

  

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All The Boy’s POV

 

“Guys! Wake up! I totally forgot about the cruiseship concert we have!” Suho comes in and shouts.

 

“What! Oh my goodness! I forgot about that too!” Chanyeol jumps off his bed and rushes to the bathroom in a panic.

 

“You guys, really?” D.O shakes his head in disapproval. “I’ve been up for hours packing.” he nonchalantly keeps adding things to his suitcase.

 

“Really? And you didn’t think to wake any of us up? Wow. Just wow, D.O.” Suho kiddingly punches D.O’s shoulder. “I’m gonna go wake up the others, in your place.” Suho laughs and skips off.

 

“You guys! Wake up!”

 

“Suho, we have been up. Stop your shouting, it’s hurting my sensitive ears.” Sehun squints his eyes at Suho.

 

“Really! Has everyone remembered this, except for me!?” Suho runs off, to do his own packing.

 

“Ahhhhhhh, happy day!” Baekhyun smiles up into the air.

 

“Why are you so happy? Did you get lucky yesterday...?” Sehun jokes.

 

“What!? Why are you so erted. I would never think so lowly of her.” Baekhyun retorts.

 

Her? You mean the girl we all met yesterday?” Sehun remembers. He has a lot more to remember than Baekhyun does. He pretty much got a from you. But that’s a secret that he can’t tell Baekhyun.

 

“Oh course, her. Who else.”

 

“You know, you don’t even have her number...How are you going to find her.” Sehun barely contains his laugh. He clearly knows that you live in the same building, with each and every one of them. But that’s another secret that he can’t tell Baekhyun. Man...I have a lot of important information that none of the others know about. Sehun chuckles to himself.

 

“Oh yeah...Well I just know I’ll find her. Of course I will! Shes too important not to find. I mean..Have you seen her! She’s angelic!” Baekhyun goes on and on about you.

 

“Yea yea yea...Just keep packing. We have more important things to think about.” Sehun says.

 

“Like that new manager that we are getting?” Baekhyun exhales. “I’m nervous....What if that person doesn’t like us. Or what if-”

 

“Baekhyun! Stop it! You’re scaring me. Remember the last manager.......” Sehun goes off into dark memories. Ugh! I can still remember the drills he would wake us up to do! No! I can’t go back!!!

 

“Sorry...I forgot....” Baekhyun slides off out the room. Awwww...Damit, I forgot my plushie in Exo-m’s dorm...Oh well! I guess I can visit for a while! Yayyy!

 

Baekhyun closes the dorm door behind him, carefully to not disturb any of the neighbors. Hmmnnn, which was their dorm again? It’s either to the left or to the right....Lets try the right, Yea lets go with that.  

 

“Hey Baekhyun! What are you doing here so early?” Lay says. Baekhyun holds back his urge to laugh at the apron that Lay is wearing. But something in him says not to, since whatever Lay is cooking smells really really good.

 

“Hi!” Baekhyun pushes his way in, and makes his way towards the food.

 

“Hi!!!” The rest of Exo-m at the table smiles with their mouths full of blueberry pancakes.

 

“OMYGOSH! Can I haves some!!!” Baekhyun begs, giving a little cute aegyo.

 

“Oh course, go sit down, I’ll get you some.” Lay shoves him towards the table playfully and starts his way back to the kitchen.

 

“Why are you here so early, though?” Tao says with his mouth full.

 

“I forgot my plushie here,” Baekhyun shudders, “When we were watching that scary movie, and.....I ran out back to my dorm room.” He sinks in his chair.

 

“AHAHAHA! I remember that! That was hilarious!” Tao bursts out laughing.

 

“Uh..Tao..If I recall correctly, you ran out too.” Luhan takes a break from his delicious food.

 

“Well, you don’t recall correct, okay!” Tao shouts, and pouts with his cheeks puffed.

 

“Fine..! If you say soooooooooo-” Luhan gets interrupted.

 

“I do.” Tao continues his pout.

 

“Welllllll, this was fun, but here’s your pancakes.” Lay disturbs their staring contest.

 

“AHHHH! Yum!” A content Baekhyun digs into his pancakes and bacon. And after he’s finished, he gets up to find his plushie. And before anyone can see what it looks like, he’s out the door.

 

“Okayy...then...Bye..?”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

 

Back in your room, while trying to pack, you keep getting distracted from the faint scent of pancakes and bacon. Ahhhh! It’s driving me insane! Why does it have to be all over the apartment! Not fair! Not fair!! To whoever is making that wonderful smelling food, you! Wait...no... I take that back, you are probably a really nice person. It’s just this food is driving me insane. I can’t take the sweet scent any longer!

 

Thank goodness your phone rings, otherwise you would be halfway insane.

 

“Hello?”

 

 

“Ahh, yes _________?”

 

“Oh, Mi Sun! How are you?”

 

“I am well, thanks for asking, how are you?” She sweetly returns the question.

 

“I’m doing well. Did you find out how long I will be on the cruise for?”

 

“Yes, I did. You will be on the cruise for two nights. Please pack accordingly, but if you forget anything there is a clothing store on the ship as well.” Mi Sun informs.

 

“Oh, wow. Okay thank you! I will see you there as well right?”

 

“Yes, I will be there. I hope my attendance will make your meeting the boys a little bit less awkward.” She giggles.

 

“Oh, I’m sure it will be fine. But thank you so much anyways.” You find yourself touched by the kindness and concern she displays.

 

“Oh, one more thing! Ara will not be attending this evening though. We have a separate meeting set up for when we get back. I’m sorry for the inconvenience again.” She apologizes. “I will see tonight then. Take care.” Mi Sun hangs.

 

Wow...Ara can’t come...I guess that would make it a little easier on me...And Sunye will be here to keep her occupied. It should be all good. Oh! I have to go get the tickets from the mail!

 

After you are all done packing you tell Ara about the trip. Even though she is sad that you are leaving, it makes it much easier when you tell her that she can hang out with Sunye. It’s like handing a lollipop to a child, so easy to forget. You then head out of the apartment building, luggage in hand. But you don’t even notice the 12 boy’s heading into a limo. How oblivious you are.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNU’s POV

 

“Hey, when are you guys gonna be here? Oh, a few minutes, kay. See ya.” I hang up the phone. “Kris says that they will be here soon.” I say to Baro. We are in the dressing room behind stage on the cruise ship, getting our makeup done. Thank goodness our hair is done, that always takes the longest...The room is nice and spacious, at least until the 12 boys of exo get here. It’s also all white, even the furniture! And has a snack bar filled with treats and...energy drinks..?

 

“Yup, we heard.” Baro laughs at something from his phone. Obviously texting some chick. Good thing he’s not infatuated with Y/N as well. At least for now...ugh! So much for being relieved.

 

“Isn’t it cool how we are going to be performing at the same concert as Exo. We just saw them yesterday, and we get to see them again today!! Awesome!” Sandeul jumps up and down. But the makeup artist who is helping him, calmly asks him to sit down.

 

“Ahhh, I’m still tired from yesterday. This is gonna be a long night.” Jinyoung complains, pouting a bit.

 

“Here, just have this energy drink, you’ll be up to speed in no time.” Gongchan hands him a suspicious looking drink.

 

“Thanks!” Jinyoung downs it without a second thought.

 

“Oooooooo! Give me some!” Sandeul snatches the bottle from Jinyoung’s mouth.

 

“Go ahead, it’s half finished anyway.....” Jinyoung makes a face.

 

“Heyyy!!!! We’re here!” Someone busts through the door.

 

“Oh hey guys! Get going on getting ready! We’re on in...” I check my watch. “An hour.”

 

“Well thank goodness we already got our hair done...That takes the longest!” Chanyeol sighs in relief.

 

“Hahah! I know right! It’s the worst!” Luhan and I high five him.

 

“Hey! Did you guys know that we are meeting our new manager?” Xiumin comes in through the door.

 

“Oh yeah...I forgot about that...”

 

“Thanks for reminding me...!”

 

 

“Really? Today? When?”

 

“WHAT! WE HAVE A NEW MANAGER? WHY DIDN’T I HEAR ABOUT THIS!?” A shocked Chanyeol squeeks.

 

“Really you didn’t know? Wow...” Kai shakes his head.

 

“Hey! No judgment!” Chanyeol snaps. Making his makeup artist almost get eyeliner all over his face.

 

“Does anyone know if its a guy or girl?” D.O. asks.

 

“No, no one has told us anything. Stupid” Kris makes a face.

 

“When are we meeting the manager?” Chen looks at the others.

 

“I think we are meeting after the concert...” Sehun answers, I hadn’t even noticed that he was here since he’s the only one who hasn’t really been saying anything.

 

“Really! I’m getting excited!” Chanyeol jumps in his chair, this time getting lipstick on his cheek. “Woops...Sorry.....” He decides to calm down.

 

After talking about their new manager for a while we stray off into some random topics. Then someone comes into the dressing room and shouts,

 

“Okay B1A4! Get ready! You’re on in 5!” Wow, that was quick.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

 

You walk into a building and go up the escalator. A bunch of girls are screaming, saying something about a concert. You really could care less about the concert. But you can’t stop thinking about yesterday. All the drinks and dancing. You’ve never gotten into clubbing like you did yesterday. Thank goodness your hangover has subsided, otherwise you wouldn't be able to be here today. The escalator reaches the top and you are met by the baggage security. You go though without any problems and as soon as you walk around the corner you are met by  photographers.

 

“Good evening! My name is Lucy,”

 

“And my name is Antonio”

 

“And we will be taking your picture before the cruise!” Two energetic photographers say as they stand in front of a island paradise background.

 

“Really? Wow!” You say impressed.

 

“Please stand here and give us a really big smile!” Lucy says. You stand in front of the background and pose to the side. Giving the camera a graceful smile. They tell you about how you can pick out the pictures you like the most when on the cruise.

 

“Enjoy your time on The Freedom of the Seas!” They both say in unison.

 

Nice people, wow. You are led on to a connecting bridge to the cruise ship and as soon as you are on, the sight takes away your breath. Everything on the ship is extravagant. The walls, the paintings, the architecture, the lighting even the flooring! You walk to the railing, which is the only thing separating you from the mall below you. Stores, restaurants and people are everywhere. It’s so amazing. The scent of pizza fills the space around you. Oh! I’m so hungry!  You immediately go to find your room so that you can be rid of your luggage and wander around.

 

You run off to the elevator and find your room. It’s beautiful. The windows overlooking the sea. Absolutely breathtaking. Then you feel your phone ringing in your back pocket, taking you from your moment.

 

“Hi Mi Sun! This is amazing! Ahhh!” You scream.

 

“Oh good! You’re here! I know right! Its so pretty! The ship will be leaving dock soon, so I was afraid that you weren't’ here. Good though! So where are you?” She sounds as excited as you.

 

“I’m in my room! IT’S SO PRETTY!” You squeal.

 

“Really! You’re in your room? What’s the room number?” She asks and you tell her, but you’re pretty out of breath since you’ve been running around the room though the whole phonecall.

 

“What! THATS RIGHT NEXT TO MINE!!!!! I’M COMING OVER!” She screams. And before you could count to three she is knocking on your door. You immediately rush to answer it.

 

“AHHHH!” She runs in and you both join hand and jump up and down. “I can’t believe it’s you!!! Ahhh!” She hugs you.

 

“I’m so happy to finally meet you!” You hug her back. For some reason it feels like you have known her for a long time. And she seems a lot more immature than she did on the phone the past few times you have talked to her. But you actually like this better.

 

“We have to get dressed! The concert starts soon! And we can’t miss it!” She starts going through your clothing. “What! You didn’t even bring any dresses! This won’t do!” She whips out her phone and dial some numbers.

 

`“Hello! Yes! We need some designer choices here. Pronto! And bring a stylist!” She hangs up the phone and smiles. “This is going to be so much fun!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

A whole team of people arrive at your room within ten minutes. Two of them are carting in a rack of clothing, hung up on it are a bunch of designer dresses. Another two people walk in with a selection of shoes and jewelry. Even more people come rushing in with bags of what seem like makeup. How much power does this ‘secratary’ hold? Before you can find out more, you are whisked away to have people work on your image, Mi Sun waves.

 

“See ya in a bit, hun! Have fun!” Mi Sun shouts in your direction as she too is swept away.

 

“Eh, she’s not bad. I’ve had worse to work with.” A stylist with spiky purple hair purses his lips.

“What are you talking about, Levy? She’s beautiful.” Another stylist holds up a dress to your chest. They both have quite feminine voices, making everything a bit more comfortable.

 

“You know what, Gray? I think this one would suit her well. Now that I look closer, she is good looking. For her not being a model...” Levy nonchalantly states.

 

“Um, I know that Mi Sun called...But what exactly is going on?” You sheepishly ask, interrupting their mini dispute, on which dress will fit your curves better.

 

“Oh! You didn’t know darling? Mi Sun isn’t really a secretary. She’s the manager, in charge of all image. She loves fashion.” Levy explains.

 

“We’ve heard so much about you! She’s always talking about how pretty and smart you are. She’s really fond of you! Andd noww we finally get to meet you! I’m Gray and he’s Levy.” Gray quickly puts out his hand, and you shake it before he goes back to working.

 

“Okay! We have picked your dress, now for the shoes.....” Levy hums as he glosses over the dozens of choices. “Ah! Gray! What about these?”

 

“Anng! y! I like it!” Gray makes cat claws in the shoes direction.

 

“Wait? You’re not serious about me wearing those? What? How...? I-”

 

“Yes you’re wearing them! Don’t you wanna look good for the group? You do, we know.

Don’t even try to fool us, you’ll definitely fall for them, they have that effect on people...” Gray whispers into your ear teasingly.

 

“Fine.” You pout.

 

“Ah! Now for the makeup. Levy how should we do it? Like this? Or maybe-”

 

“OH! I have an idea!” They completely take over. Chatting with you about guys and how everyone is gonna party after the concert. It’s a blast. And after what seems like a short while,

 

“OKAY HUN! We’re finally done!” Gray spins you around in your chair to face the mirror.

 

“You look beautiful.” Levy smiles, content with the hard work they put in.

 

“Now, go get those boys!” Gray hugs you, Levy joins in, then they push you out the into the main room.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AHHHH! You looks so pretty!” Mi Sun screams.

 

“I look pretty? YOU look pretty, Oh my goodness!” You both get so excited.

 

“Come on! We gotta go though, I think we missed half of the first performance.” Mi Sun grabs your wrist and pulls you out the door. Rushing down the elevator doesn’t take away any of the awe you have for the cruise ship, everything is breathtaking. But running in heels does take some of your attention. You finally reach the top floor and run out, the humidity heats your skin creating a chill up your spine. The kind you want.

 

“Look! Theres the pool!” Mi Sun points, but it’s hard to hear her since the concert has in fact started. A familiar sight is before your eyes. B1A4 is performing on stage! What the hell! I just saw them yesterday! No one said anything about a concert! Oh my god, they look so good up there, in front of the glowing pool water. I could die.

 

“I take it you like them?” Mi Sun whispers in your ear, translating your speechlessness into admiration.

 

“Yea.” Is all you can say. “What are they doing here?” B1A4 walks bows and walks off the stage. Before Mi Sun answers....

 

“EXO!!!!!!!” Scream are heard everywhere in the crowd. You sharply turn to the stage again, frozen. What? I did not get the memo for this. What the heck! I’m so confused.

 

“Come on! Let’s go to the pool bar and watch them!” Mi Sun drags you in your icy state. The bar is directly in front of the pool and in front of the pool is the stage. You wobbly seat yourself on a stool while Mi Sun orders for you. “Cosmo.”

 

“How’d you know?”

 

“I didn’t...You like Cosmo’s too? We are so perfect for this team!” She smiles and then take your hand. “Lets go dance!”

 

“What about our drinks?” You give her a weird look.

 

“ it, dancing is all the intoxication we need!” She runs off onto the dance floor, while you quickly take a sip of your cosmo. You quickly catch up to her. When you get on the dance floor in the middle of the two pools, you make eye contact with someone. Quickly moving your eyes and accidentally catching someone elses eyes. These two boys being none other than, Tao and Luhan. You widen your eyes and look away, but its obvious at how their faces lit up at the sight of you. You glance back at the singing and dancing beauties, meeting someone elses glance. Sehun. He looks more surprised than anything. Soon all the members are aware of your presence, news can travel pretty fast even though they are on stage. Oh, dear.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All The Boys POV

 

The concert ends, but that doesn’t mean the party ends here. All the boys go backstage, surprised. And confused.

 

“What..What is she doing here? I don’t get it? Is she here for our concert? Did she like us that much?” Chanyeol wonders out loud.

 

“Did someone give her a ticket?” D.O asks.

“Did someone get her pregnant yesterday!?” Chanyeol lets his dirty mind take control.

 

“What! Shut up.” Kris intervenes “Stop going to those conclusions, maybe she didn’t-”

 

“Yeah, maybe she didn’t know” Kai finishes.

 

“Lets just try to find her after this, then we can ask her. Did anyone even think about that?” Xiumin adds.

 

“Where do you think she is?” Lay asks.

 

“We know her name, so we can just have someone find her..” Sehun says. He’s still pretty shocked that she's here.

 

“AHHH! I can’t believe she’s here!!!! Ahhhh!” Baekhyun runs around backstage, running into some stylists. One has purple hair, he starts laughing.

 

“Lets just get outta here so that we can find her!” Kai jumps up from his chair, impatient.

 

“Who?” CNU comes in from the other room.

 

“You’ll never guess who’s here!” Everyone turns to B1A4, who just walked in.

 

“WHO?!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNU’s POV

 

She’s here? What? Why? How? When?

 

“Where is she-” I ask but Baekhyun cuts me off.

 

“We saw her on the dance floor while we were performing! AHH! She looked so beautiful”

 

“Yea, I know right! She was wearing a black dress and just, damn! She looked good man.” Kai praises.

 

“Did you see how embarrassed she looked. SO CUTE!” D.O squeals.

 

“Who was she dancing with?” I ask, concerned that she might have been with a guy.

 

“You know I didn’t see...now that I think about it..” Kris says.

 

“Yea, I didn’t see either...”

 

“Was she even dancing with anyone?”

 

“I can’t remember..I was too busy staring at her.”

 

“I wonder if anyone noticed all twelve of us staring at her.....haha...” Chanyeol makes things awkward.

 

“Yea, what if they saw us looking at her. Maybe fans made it hard on her...” Chen adds.

 

“What was she doing when you left the stage?” Sandeul asks.

 

“Uh..She was gone...I think...”

 

“Lets-”

 

“Hey guys!” Someone comes into the room, it’s a manager. “It’s time to meet your new manager! Let’s get going!” He says, waving them over to the door.

 

“Do you guys wanna come with?” Baekhyun turns to us.

 

“Uh...”

 

“Yeah! That sounds fun!” Gongchan cheers.

 

“Oh, Sorry guys. But we don’t wanna make her too nervous.” The manager adds.

 

“Oh..Sorry.” Baekhyun turns to us. “See you guys later! We’ll definitely find Y/N!” Thank goodness, I’m pretty tired.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All The Guys POV
 

 

Everyone is led to a private conference room on a different floor. And once everyone walks in....

 

“Heyyy! There she is!”

 

“Ha! Finding her was so much easier than I thought it would be!”

 

“Wow! I just called for someone to find her and they found her already, wow, great service.”

 

“What’s she doing here though?”

 

“Yea, I don’t get it...”

 

“Wait a minute....is she?”

 

“You’re our...!”

 

“NEW..”

 

“MANAGER!!!” Everyone screams together.