CHAP 9

What? Noona is mine!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its morning, Sehun hadn’t sleep yet. He cant sleep. At all. Cause he kept thinking about the accident…. How could he so careless? He lost his first kiss… to a guy…. A guy that he hate the most for now. Furthermore, that guy is his noona boyfriend.

He touch his lips… He still can feel the soft lips that he kiss yesterday. It felt so soft…. The feel still lingering on his lips…

!!!!!

What the heck im thinking about??!! I lost my fist kiss god dammit!!i lost to a chimpanzee!! Argh!! I should had kiss a girl before!!

What to do with noona too? Shes still mad!! Should I kiis her? Heck what are u thinking Oh Sehun?!! Shes your noona!!! I must be crazy!!!

 

 

Flashback

Sehun fell on top of Luhan, his lips met luhan’s lips. Both shock, eyes widened but both didn't move.

CLICK! CLICK!

That sounds make Sehun and Luhan back to this world and them realized of the situations.Well, Seri took a picture of it and fangirling. -___-“

 Sehun shocked and pull off. He quickly stand up. He ran here and there. Messing his hair. Well, look like a crazy person.

“OH MY GOD?!! OH MY GOD!! MY FIRST KISS!! DAMN IT!!”Sehun punched Luha.

“LOOK WHAT YOU DID?! HECK WHY U KISS ME?!!” Well, its not only Sehun that went crazy, Luhan also almost crazy. He just kiss a guy. A GUY!!! Never in his life he kiss a boy!

Then Luhan kick his knee.

“ITS NOT I WANNA KISS U IDIOT!! WHO THE HELL WANNA KISS U!!!”He punched Luhan again.

“IT SUPPOSED TO BE SERI! WHY I END UP KISS U?!!” He just wanna kiss Seri, but why end up to be him? “AARGGHH!!” Luhan punched him back and also kick him agaon.

“WHAT TO DO??!!! MY FIRST KISS!! I LOST IT TO A GUY!! MY LIPS LOST HIS ITY!!” Well, drama king Oh Sehun strike.he went to Luhan and pull up his collar. “GIVE ME BACK MY FIRST KISS!!!”

“STOP IT DUDE! I DON'T WANNA FIGHT WITH U!! STOP IT! THINK OF SERI?!!”

“ITS NOT THE POINT FOR NOW!! MY FIRST KISS!! WHY IT MUST BE U?! I HATE U!! I HATE U FOR TAKING AWAY NOONA! SHE IS MINE! NOT YOURS!”

“WHAT THE HELL? HE IS YOUR NOONA! NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!! SHES GONNA MARRIED SOMEDAY ANYWAYS!”

“THAT'S LATER! NOT NOW!HUHUHU my first kiss!!......” Sehun scream then cried then cry while rolling in the street. Crazy kid. “ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!”

“HECK NO! LIKE IM GONNA KISS A GUY! NEVER!”

Both of them didn't stop quarrelling.

 

 

PRANG!!

Both of them stop, looking at each other then looking for where the sounds from? its from the street. It's the sounds of a chopping knife.theres two of them. And that's… real, not fake like Sehun made

But.. who throw it?

Both of this guys looking up… its Seri….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter