CHAP 17

What? Noona is mine!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey~ im back! sorry took so long~ mian... 

i just finished my exams today.. and been busy this past weeks.. busy tasking and study, hahah

well, i dont want to see a C or D in my report card.. lol

anyways heres an update~

 

 

 

Its Monday. Everythings back to normal.. seri’s kind of on a break with Luhan. She feel like a single again, freedoms everywhere. She was getting ready to go to college. She walked toward the bus top and wait for the bus to come. Thing she has not done for a long time. Bus has come. She went and sat by the window in the second row. She looked for a way inside the bus. Without realizing it, a person sitting next to her.

She glanced at the person beside her. Its  a man. A very handsome man and he looked tall. She never seen him before. Is he new around here? Without her realizing, she start staring at her.

“Stop staring…”

“uh- uh- no, I don’t… im sorry…”

“I know im handsome missy, but I hate people staring at me.”

“huh? Uh… well, I staring at you not because youre handsome though, I never seen you around here…” Okay, she’s lying…

“…. I thought u fall in love with me, a lot of girls do that.”

“Errr… no? if handsome guy, I’ve seen a lot.”

“really? Not handsome as I am then…”

“tch.. cocky bastard… u must be new here, I’ve never seen u around…”

“new? Kinda, im already riding this bus for a week now…”

“Oh, well…” Okay.. this is awkward.. why must u stare at him anyway?? Stupid!!

 

Without realizing it, Seri arrived at the university. She wants to get off.

“Well, excuse me, I stop here..”

“U stop here too? actually I am too. u studying at this university?”

“Yeah I am, don’t tell me u too?”

“Yeap, transfer student.”

They got off the bus and started walking together towards the university.

 

“Whats your name? Im Wu Yi Fan, but I prefer people call me Kris. Im from Canada.

“Oh Seri, nice to meet u Kris.” She smiled and shook hands with him. Wow, she’s kinda cute…

“yeah, nice to meet you too…”

They keep talking and without realizing, someones watched them from afar.

 

LUHAN POV

Im waiting for Riri. I want to meet her. Its been a few days I didn’t meet her. I miss her. So I thought to wait for her and walked together.

Im waiting while playing my phone. A minutes later, she’s finally come! And… theres a guy besides him!! Who is he??

Luhan watched them come closer to him. But yet, she haven’t notice him. He began look into the man's direction. He seen him somewhere. He looked like someone he knew… then they began to come closer and closer… until they reached in front of Luhan.

“Yifan? Is that u?” He tought he would never see this guy again.

“Xiao Lu?” kris looks surprised too. they stared at each other.

“u guys know each other?” Seri’s voice made them realize what happened.

“Uh yeah, he’s my friend back in China.” Luhan answered the questions.

“Eh? I thought Kris is from Canada?”

“I moved to Canada when I was in sixth grade.”

“Oh, that’s make sense now. I never thought u guys friends and meet again in here. World must be so small…”

“Yeah… I never thought I saw him again either… its been a long time dude, u should contact me more often, the others miss u too u know…” Luhan began to tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter