CHAP 22

What? Noona is mine!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Date….?” Luhan could not believe what he heard. He wanted to scream and ready to fight Kris, however, someone already do it first.

 

“DATEEEEE??!! YOU CANT DATE MY NOONA! NOT ANOTHER ONE! OH MY GOD!” screaming Oh Sehun, hysterically. He grabbed Kris collar and start talking nonsense.

“Oh no no no, you can’t date my lovely noona, you damn alien!”

“Wait, why can you date my sister, I can’t date yours?” Kris replied Sehun words.

“For my God sake, I did not date your sister! So can’t date my sister either!”

“then you let that sissy guy to date your noona?” said Kris appointing his finger towards Luhan.

“Hey, excuse me, I’m manly for your information!” Luhan said it and dragging away Seri while the two idiots busy mocking each other. And of course, the only one who notice it is Kai, who sat in the chair and sipping his orange juice. Correction, Sehun’s orange juice because he finished his earlier.

“Of course I can’t let that HELLO KITTY guy to date my noona! Are you insane?!”

“Hello Kitty? Hey, what a good nickname here! I give you a credit for that! But still I won’t let you date my little princess!”

“Excuse me old man, I didn’t say I want to date your sister. Why don’t you two go back to China? Than there’s nothing gonna happen and your lovely idiot sister won’t chase me, and I won’s see two idiot people chasing my noona. Because what, one is fuc**n Hello kitty guy with hormones and you mister, just an alien. Just go back to your own planet!” said Oh Sehun with his flat face. “ Oh wait, Bambi sounds nicer than Hello Kitty. Let’s call him Bambi instead.”

 

Oh Sehun just turning Luhan’s name from Hello Kitty to Bambi.

 

“planet? You mean galaxy? That sounds cool! Anyway, your noona disappeared, with Bambi,” said Kris smiling all the way and took a seat in front of Kai.

“What? Since when? I didn’t notice it at all!!” Sehun began hysteric all the way, grabbing Kai from his seat and ran outside the cafeteria. Of course, they haven’t paid that two goddamn orange juice and the leaving Kris behind, seatin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter