CHAP 18

What? Noona is mine!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAP 18

 

KAI POV

“Well, they gonna break upfor sure! U want Luhan right? Im gonna help u…” oi oi oi, are u serious? Like this again?

“U’re helping me? Woah! I got a backup now! Its hard to chase him u know…”

“Huh? Hard? Why?”

“He only see me as his sister u see, and theres others problems too…”

They talk, talk and keep talking, while Kai just hearing what they planning.

Sigh.. could this guy learn even once? Should I stop him? … nah, he wont hear me? Geez.. why do I have to be involved again in his problem? All these troublesome. Ah.. I want to sleep so badly…

“Hey Kai, are u listening?”

“….”

“KAI!” Sehun shook him and he wake up.

“What?”

“im asking about your opinion! U didn’t hear me at all!”

“Leave me about this, I don’t want to get involved…”

“What? U need to help me!”

“NO.”

“I hate u.” said Sehun with his blank face.

“I love u. don’t worry.” Kai smiled and leave them be.

 

Time goes by fast. It's about time they come home from school. Sehun, kai and xia took their bag and  they walked out of class and headed towards the school gate. Sehun and xia are still talking about their strategies, while kai walk with headphones in his ears while listening to the song.

Then without realizing it, the direction towards the school gate to be very crowded. Everyone seemed to be talking about something while pointing towards the gates. Curious, the three of them look towards the gate of what had happened while looking for information. They can hear the girls whispering about someone.

“Wow, he’s so hot!”

“Damn! I wish I know him!”

“I wonder who is he waiting for?”

“Do you want to talk to him?”

 

That all about their whisper. Curious, the three of them walk faster and they spotted someone. A guy, with black hair and really tall, waiting outside.

“Wow, that guy so tall!”

“Yeah, and he also hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter