Chap 1

What? Noona is mine!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHORS POV

Here's the story about a brother that had sister complex. Let Sehun introduce himself? 

red font are my thought Lol

 

SEHUN POV

 

Hi guys~

My name is Oh Sehun. 18 years old healthy and normal boy. i lived with my sister in an small apartment. Well, it might be small but still cozy as ever...

My parents both busy. They said me and my sis are old enough.. so i thought, why not? even its just the two of us, things would works well! my sis are perfect anyway! she's cute, kind, pretty and smart!! (in Sehun opinion, this boy blind by love -_- )

wait, wanna hear more about my sis? i'm gonna telling u!!

1. she's a great cook! all things she cooks are delicious! (dont believe him, his sister cooks tottaly burnt)

2. she's pretty and cute! (well, i'm believe at this one, genes told me really well)

3. and also, she's smart (smart ur sehun, she's just a so - so)

4. and the most important things!! she loved me and treated me well!! (duh, your sister also weird sehun, i think she also got some brother complex?)

5. well my sis is perfect!!! nothin can describe how perfect she is!! *smile like an idiot  (you just describe it all sehun...)

 

Okay, now here's the story. right now i'm in senior high school grade 2. My sis just enter college this year! oh man! How sick is that?! I only can met her at home! We can't met at school anymo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter