CHAP 4

What? Noona is mine!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR POV

It’s Monday morning, after the quarrel yesterday, both of them hadn’t come out from their room yet.Seri’s still sad and she thinks Sehun must be still mad at her. She thinks all night. About how to makeSehun approve her relationship with Luhan. How to make him understand? Is it wrong to fall in love?Well she’s 20 anyway… she cant be single forever right?

 

SERI POV

Sehun still mad… what to do?? Aargh..! Why it has to be this difficult?!! Okay Seri, calm down!!Breath in.. breath out.. breath in.. breath out… Fiuh..

I think I should make a plan. First thing is to make Sehun agree.. showing him all Luhan good sideprobably is the right way right? But now Hunnie seems wont to talk to me at all.. maybe I shouldmade him listen to what I gonna say..

Yeap! That's it! Cook some breakfast for Hunnie!

 

 

AUTHOR POV

With that, Seri decide to make breakfast for Sehun, hoping sehun will forgive her.

What should I cook? Simple breakfast won’t do… should I bake some cake? But the last time I triedto bake some cake, its burnt.. maybe I should forget bake some cake…

Then what? Hmmmm…. Nah, lets bake it! I wont make the same mistake!

With that, Seri start baking. She’s gonna bake the same chocolate cake she baked last time. Oh, anddon't forget the coffee. But do you know what? Just to bake this cake… she completely turn thewhole kitchen into a mess… you can try to image it if you want.. LOL

After few hours, finally the super chocolate is done!

“DONE! Now gonna call for Hunnie to taste it! I hope its edible…” she put the cake on the table andrun to Sehun’s room.

“Hunnie!! I bake some cake for you!! Come out!!” but what? No answer. “Hunnie! Please! I tried hardto bake this for u! taste it pretty please….”

With that, the almighty idiot Sehun finally come out from his room and went straight to kitchen.

“Noona…. Is world war 3 just happened in our kitchen?”

“er… no… I made the mess… hehe… now try the cake!”

She slices some from Sehun and serve a cup of coffee for him too.

“Now try it!”I hope its edible…. Oh God please help me…

Sehun tried the cake…. And he got some surprised from her noona’s cake.

“Noona, your cake, its chocolate right? But why its taste so salty? Do you put salt in it?”

“Salty??!! No way!!” Seri tried it too and what happen is… “omo!! Its really salty!!!! I remember toput sugar!!” she run to check it and what? She mistook sugar with salt.. OH.MY.GOD.

She felt really miserable. Now her plans failed.

“Noona, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter