CHAP 20

What? Noona is mine!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They run pass the police while holding hands. They run into another hallway and hide behind the boxes. While they want to hide, Xia trip and fall. She fall on top of Sehun… and their faces only 5cm more before they kissed…

 

Eyes meet eyes..

 

……………….

 

“What are you staring at? Get off!” Sehun pushed Xia and get annoyed. While Xia still staring at Sehun.

“Stop staring will ya?”

 

Xia hold Sehun’s face, “now that I seen it, u look like luhan oppa….”

“What? Are u kidding me? Oh please! We are not!”

“U TWO LOOKS THE SAME! LOOK ALIKE! I SWEAR!”

“NO FOR MY GOD SAKE! I AM HANDSOME AND HE IS NOT!”

“BUT YOU TWO LOOK THE SAME!”

They bickering non stop. One said they look the same while one denying it.

“this is ridiculous! Im gonna go home!” Sehun finally got up and walk away.

“WAIT! I TOLD U! U TWO LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME!”

“Oh shut up please.. for 1000 times I said no!”

“Yes! U handsome too! like luhan oppa!! Oh wait… what if I fall in love with u instead? Oh my God! Why is my heart is pounding?” Xia began to rub her cheeks and walk closer to Sehun.

“Wait! Don’t come closer! Are u crazy or something?!”

“Im not! U make me feel this way!” Xia walk more closer to Sehun.

“Go away! Oh my God! Didn’t u like Luhan?!”

“I like him! But Luhan oppa always ignore me! But u always talk to me even its just for two days!”

“What… well, we are talking about plan, of course im gonna talk to u, besides, u like me because I look alike with Luhan!”

“Well yeah… that’s more reason why I like u!” Xia walk closer and hug Sehun.  She look up and her eyes meet Sehun eyes.

“W- what? Move!”

“NO!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter