CHAP 19

What? Noona is mine!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Okay, so this is afternoon in Seoul. Theres a boy standing in a crowd. A lot of people passing by. There were people distributing flyers, theres some busy with their handphone. There are also some of them waiting  for their friends, and some are currently walking while chatting with friends. Among the crowd, the boy stood staring at a group of people while eating ice cream. He was watching.  Watching a commotion directly in front of his own eyes. He only looked at them, but then he started thinking how can this happen? if only he stopped her then none of this would happen. Nah, but his friend was not easy to stopped. If he could successfully stop it, then he already successful for stopping his friend from a long time ago.

But then, he only do nothing right now. He only watched. It seems interesting anyway. Today, from morning at school, Sehun already ranting non stop. Sehun rant already exhausting, then the rant, added by another one. Yep, Xia, the girl that just moved yesterday but already easily befriend with Sehun. Yep, successfully befriend with their stupid brain.

They keep talking about their plan. And finally, they made one, which Kai thought that was a stupid plan that humans ever made. Yeap, they gonna went to Seri’s university and they would drag Luhan to date with Xia while Sehun gonna take Seri home. The two of them really excited, but then, they forgot about the giant one. After school, they really wnet to the university, and of course, they dragged Kai along.

After they arrived, they searched for Luhan and Seri. But what they found is… Seri, Luhan and Kris. -__-“

And their plan, from date and going home become a group date? LOL

 

 

 

And here they are, standing in the crownd and causing a scene. People began to watch them, while Kai… things happened again.. better o away, they are so embarrassing! Need to pretend that I don’t know them…

He walked away, buying himself an icecream, and enjoy it by himself while watching them… quarrel…

 

“Wait! Hands off! Don’t touch my noona!” Sehun take Luhan hands off from Seri’s shoulder.

“Wait Xia, don’t u think u’ree to clingy to Luhan? Im your brother, not him!”

“Hey Kris, can u step away? Don’t get to close to Riri! I know you’re targeting her! I wont let u!”

“Yah u Sehun’s noona! Get away from Luhan oppa! He’s mine! He promise gonna marry me!” Xia yelled and get more clingy to Luhan. This made Kris rage. “How many I told u, hands off Xiao Lu! U agree to not touch my lil sis!”

“For my God sake, she’s the one who touching me! I just want to have a date, peaceful date with Riri!”

“I wont let u!!! take your hands off from noona!! Didn’t u guys break off already??!”

“Well, we haven’t okay! Just taking a break!” Luhan tried to explain to Sehun but Sehun just.. don’t wanna hear any of it. While this one big guy began fighting with his lil sis.

“I wont allow u to date Luhan! Cant u see? He already got a beautiful girlfriend!”

“NO! I WANT LUHAN OPPA! Sehun told me they are already broke up!” Xia went to Luhan and hug him.

“Xiao Lu! Are u seriously gonna do this? Hands off from my sister! Or… or I gonna do this!” Kris pull Seri’s hand and hug her, intimately… “Wait Kris, what are u doing! Let go of me!”

“AAAAA!!!! I GOT STOLEN AGAIN! AND THIS TIME BY A BIG GUY!! XIA! DO SOMETHING TO YOUR GEGE!!! HAND OFF FROM MY NOONA!!!” Sehun tried to free them but failed. “BIG GUY, HANDS OFF FROM MY NOONA! NOW!”

“NOOO, TOLD LUHAN RELEASE HIS HUG FROM MY SIS! THEN IM GONNA LET GO YOUR NOONA!”

“Luhan hyung! Cant u hear that? Let go of her now! Or he gonna hug noona forever!!!” Sehun tried to pull off Xia from Luhan.

“I tried Hunnie! But Xia wont let go!” And Luhan also try to break free from Xia but Xia hug him more like a… koala. “I WONT, I DON’T WANT TO!!”

“OH MY GOSH! URE SO STUBBORN XIA! BIG GUY! STOP HUGGING MY NOONA! OR.. OR I WILL DO SOMETHING TO YOUR SISTER OVER HERE!” Sehun tried to threaten Kris.

“NO! hands off from my sis! Like u can do something to Xia anyway!”

“… what? Are u underestimating me? You’ll see…” Sehun pull Xia offfrom Luhan with Luhan’s help and of course.. with force.. “What are u doing?? I thought ure gonna help me date Luhan oppa!” Xia yelled and hit Sehun.

“Shut up will ya, cant u see your brother hug my noona that close! Im gonna take my revenge!” Sehun pull Xia closer to him, lowered his head and kissed her cheek.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter