CHAP 14

What? Noona is mine!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Sehun and Kai working on their mission, Seri and Luhan went to talk. Thwy went to the park near the villa. Seri sit down on the bench and Luhan sit beside her.

“So, care to explain?”

“Well, she’s my neighbor. we know each other since young. Basically, childhood fiends.”

“She is? But sorry to disappoint you, I don’t like her attitude…”

“Sorry Riri, shes… she’s just like that. Well, I know her since young, she often went to my house. U see, her parents often busy like your parents, but you have Sehun, she had no one. She’s just lonely. So she come to my house almost everyday.  well, when she’s younger, she used to be nice u know. Then when she grow up, she realize that she’s pretty, had money and guys wanted to be with her, she become like that…”

“Im glad I had Sehun…”

“Yeah, Sehun is a nice boy u know, he love u so much, a bit over though… “

“I know, that’s why u’ve been suffering a lot oppa..” Seri smiled when she remembering Sehun and Luhan fight scene. Its hilarious. She wonder will she can see that forever. “Well oppa, u can continue..”

“So, after she become like that, she dates a lot. 2 – 3 guys at the same time. Well, when we grow up, she seldom went to our house.”

“Do you date her too?”

“Yeah… I date her once, when I was third junior high school I think. When I date her, she also date another guys at the same time. I manage toendure it and we date almost one year. After that, I broke up with her.”

“………..”

“Then after that we didn’t really meet with each other. Then when I date u-“<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter